Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C Cartier very average

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Popup to Ginza Club a few weeks ago.
    I saw quite a big line up! I think there were 5 girls. It's always hard to choose so I took the prettiest to me: C Cartier.

I book 45min which maybe was my mistake. Maybe longer would have been a better punt?

She looks very nice! Small slim chinese girl with small boobs.

Up in the shower she is not very talkative but does a nice BBBJ.

Then this fu**ing catbath again! She ask me to lay on my belly so she can catbath. I don't want to kill the vibe so I followed. But it's so annoying to me that I have to nicely ask her if I can turn. She agrees and says : " you don't like? It's okay." So she has a good attitude! Then she still do some front catbath which I decided not to complain and tried to enjoy.

Then finally BBBJ. I think we reached 20min mark here. She does a really good BBBJ and I CIM.

She brush her teeth and start to massage my legs while trying to communicate. Her english is not good but she is trying and we manage to have a good chat. She is friendly.

But I'm not here to make friend and I'd like a good fuck to finish. With 15min remaining she asks to me to shower. I can cum quickly so it surprised me as I can still fuck. Writing this I actually realize most guys probably shoot once then are tired: that's why she thought 15min was not enough. For me 10min fuck then 5min shower will do. It's actually what we did at the end with an average doggy.

So overall I feel she was a time waster but maybe I should have booked longer? But it's hard to go for 1hour if you don't know the girl. She is very pretty and is friendly though.

But I remember when I left I felt I had 30min of shower, catbath, shit massage, chat. And I thought I'll never try a random girl at a FS shop again and I should stick to ML. (I actually did it again and had an okay punt with C Sia which I'll review later on).
    Whoa back the truck up bro. Did you just say she went brushed her teeth right after giving you CIM? That's the worst thing she can possibly do, actually makes her a lot more prone to getting STI than not doing anything after CIM.

Somebody needs to tell this lady to stop doing that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Totally agree with this, absolutely need to take charge to ensure a great punt. And I don't mean laying there and barking orders at the girl!
    You guys are like those customers who go into a restaurant and ask for all sorts of variations on the menu.
    Waiters and chefs love those customers

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You guys are like those customers who go into a restaurant and ask for all sorts of variations on the menu.
    Waiters and chefs love those customers
    Nah, I'm the type that goes into the kitchen to teach the chef how to cook my stir-fry.

Banned
    I always wonder how the WLs come up with their working names. Cartier sounds a little more upmarket than the standard Mimi, Fifi, Loulou, Mandy, Cici etc.

I’m waiting for Omega, Rolex and Louis Vuitton to join the stable

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I always wonder how the WLs come up with their working names. Cartier sounds a little more upmarket than the standard Mimi, Fifi, Loulou, Mandy, Cici etc.

Some WLs I've spoken to about their names told me their names were given to them by the shop. Not sure if it applies to all working girls, though.

Banned
    Some WLs I've spoken to about their names told me their names were given to them by the shop. Not sure if it applies to all working girls, though.
    Yes I think so. That explains why MLs all have 2 or 3 names. It gets very confusing seeing the same girl at different locations, but under a different name.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes I think so. That explains why MLs all have 2 or 3 names. It gets very confusing seeing the same girl at different locations, but under a different name.
    But not popular Malaysian ML always Canny in every shop she works. The popular one will use same name so her regular will follow her to her new shop.. some don't want to use same name because want a new beginning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whoa back the truck up bro. Did you just say she went brushed her teeth right after giving you CIM? That's the worst thing she can possibly do, actually makes her a lot more prone to getting STI than not doing anything after CIM.

Somebody needs to tell this lady to stop doing that.
    It's not the only girl who did that with me. I thought it was part of the routine and to be clean. Then not all the girls do that? They usually just wash the mouth? So the brush teeth thing might be a time waster thing? I'm not blaming her for brushing her teeth though as I thought it was good hygiene. I don't know about the STI.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    It's not the only girl who did that with me. I thought it was part of the routine and to be clean. Then not all the girls do that? They usually just wash the mouth? So the brush teeth thing might be a time waster thing? I'm not blaming her for brushing her teeth though as I thought it was good hygiene. I don't know about the STI.
    Mouth wash is a good idea.
    But brushing the teeth just scratches the gums and allows bugs to get into the blood stream.
    I don't think it's time wasting.
    I just think it's lack of knowledge,
    She genuinely thinks she is doing the right thing but she is making it worse for herself.

Banned

They probably have those expensive items in their wardrobes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you save up a few year or two of punting budget you can afford those as well. I am happy enough to spend on those WL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12