Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C Cartier very average

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Cartier very average

Popup to Ginza Club a few weeks ago.
    I saw quite a big line up! I think there were 5 girls. It's always hard to choose so I took the prettiest to me: C Cartier.

I book 45min which maybe was my mistake. Maybe longer would have been a better punt?

She looks very nice! Small slim chinese girl with small boobs.

Up in the shower she is not very talkative but does a nice BBBJ.

Then this fu**ing catbath again! She ask me to lay on my belly so she can catbath. I don't want to kill the vibe so I followed. But it's so annoying to me that I have to nicely ask her if I can turn. She agrees and says : " you don't like? It's okay." So she has a good attitude! Then she still do some front catbath which I decided not to complain and tried to enjoy.

Then finally BBBJ. I think we reached 20min mark here. She does a really good BBBJ and I CIM.

She brush her teeth and start to massage my legs while trying to communicate. Her english is not good but she is trying and we manage to have a good chat. She is friendly.

But I'm not here to make friend and I'd like a good fuck to finish. With 15min remaining she asks to me to shower. I can cum quickly so it surprised me as I can still fuck. Writing this I actually realize most guys probably shoot once then are tired: that's why she thought 15min was not enough. For me 10min fuck then 5min shower will do. It's actually what we did at the end with an average doggy.

So overall I feel she was a time waster but maybe I should have booked longer? But it's hard to go for 1hour if you don't know the girl. She is very pretty and is friendly though.

But I remember when I left I felt I had 30min of shower, catbath, shit massage, chat. And I thought I'll never try a random girl at a FS shop again and I should stick to ML. (I actually did it again and had an okay punt with C Sia which I'll review later on).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bro that back massage man is crap. Had it with a few Chinese girls. Just them licking and rubbing their tits on my back. Agree. It does nothing for me but their routine demands it so I usually don't want to kill the mood but they'll try and pad it out as much as possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah rooter said the catbath was popular in China and how the WL are trained there. I might just skip the C WLs then. I also had a long catbath with C Sia. It's a shame because otherwise I was quite happy with the service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Yeah rooter said the catbath was popular in China and how the WL are trained there. I might just skip the C WLs then. I also had a long catbath with C Sia. It's a shame because otherwise I was quite happy with the service.
    Yea does nothing to me. If you're on your stomach. You can barely even see the girl, let alone touch them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always skip/decline the cat bath now. Only really gets brought up with C girls, J girls don't seem to mention it and we go straight to laying down together.

Catbath is ok in rnt but if you're paying for fs it's a real waste of time.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Why not just break the routine?

If you feel things falling into the hum-drum of the usual, take control.

If you’re bored with the routine of shower, cursory BBBJ, get dry, onto bed, cat bath, blah, blah, imagine how bored THEY are with it.

Change it up. Do something different and/or nice for them.

Expecting a girl to make your hour with her great by using a routine is insane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Catbath is ok in rnt but if you're paying for fs it's a real waste of time.
    Exactly what I thought when leaving the place: I should have gone for an rnt for this price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    You are right! But not so easy to do though.

Senior Member(無間使者)

If you’re bored with the routine of shower, cursory BBBJ, get dry, onto bed, cat bath, blah, blah, imagine how bored THEY are with it.

Out of curiosity, do you visit Empire much? In general I agree with you but I've found the ladies at Empire are quite adamant with sticking to the routine. Maybe it helps them get through the day easier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    You are right! But not so easy to do though.

You should try and ask the girl as customer. If she doesn’t follow, she is a real time waster and you shouldn’t go back to her again. Btw, I agree with other brothers’ comments that your punt wasn’t too bad. At least you got a good bbbj and CIM with a pretty girl and you were paying $210 for a 45 minutes session. If you didn’t choose to CIM, you could have enough time for a good fuck.

Also cat bath is not originated by C-girls but K-girl instead and many K-girls and J-girls still use the same routine. Generalization that all C-girls use cat bath to waste time is not true according to my own experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

If you really want to do something nice for them then pay them the money and not fuck them. Just let them play on their phone the whole time. They'll really appreciate you for that.

The girls are doing this for money. Not to get off from a punter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If you really want to do something nice for them then pay them the money and not fuck them. Just let them play on their phone the whole time. They'll really appreciate you for that.

Well said !!! WLs should also have a good standard of services to most customers at least, if not all, to be a professional WL earning good monies from customers and stay in the industry until she want to retire. It is a trade, not a personal intimate and unique relationship between a particular customer and a WL.

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you visit Empire much? In general I agree with you but I've found the ladies at Empire are quite adamant with sticking to the routine. Maybe it helps them get through the day easier.

Hello Mr alc.

I used to be at either Club or Empire once a week.
    The girls never seemed to worry about breaking a routine. Most were relieved when we did it. They could let someone else do the thinking and control the tempo.

Perhaps a year since I’ve been to either Ginza. I go to other venues now that I find more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

I have different experiences to you Mr Meng.

And I agree. The $ is the motivator. I understand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hello Mr alc.

I used to be at either Club or Empire once a week.
    The girls never seemed to worry about breaking a routine. Most were relieved when we did it. They could let someone else do the thinking and control the tempo.

Perhaps a year since I’ve been to either Ginza. I go to other venues now that I find more appealing.
    Hi Mr TC, I have had a similar pattern I suspect.
    The Ginzas plus Kyoto were my initial focus but then expanded to 42G and N5M with some 5STAR.
    Some ordinary experiences lately so interested in your more appealing venues??

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Hi Mr TC, I have had a similar pattern I suspect.
    The Ginzas plus Kyoto were my initial focus but then expanded to 42G and N5M with some 5STAR.
    Some ordinary experiences lately so interested in your more appealing venues??

Good morning Mr A.

My go-to of late has been Sakura in Surry Hills. I’ve also had great experiences at N5M.

In both cases, I’ve gone out of my way to build rapport with the shop managers/receptionists.

I have a strict criteria (won’t bore you with it here); they know what it is; no exceptions; they help me choose; I’m patient; can’t remember the last bad session.

Hope your next one is your best one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good morning Mr A.

My go-to of late has been Sakura in Surry Hills. I’ve also had great experiences at N5M.

In both cases, I’ve gone out of my way to build rapport with the shop managers/receptionists.

I have a strict criteria (won’t bore you with it here); they know what it is; no exceptions; they help me choose; I’m patient; can’t remember the last bad session.

Hope your next one is your best one.
    Thanks Thomas, I like your approach.

Out of interest, have you seem Amanda or Nana at Sakura?

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks Thomas, I like your approach.

Out of interest, have you seem Amanda or Nana at Sakura?
    I have not seen either Amanda or Nana. They both look and sound appealing, don’t they?

Have you had a session with either girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have not seen either Amanda or Nana. They both look and sound appealing, don’t they?

Have you had a session with either girl?
    No, I haven't and in fact haven't been to the shop, but plan to soon. I used to visit their sister shop Kyoto last year, particularly when Summer was on the roster.
    Looking for alternatives to the Ginzas etc and perhaps Sakura will be an option if well managed.....some of the girls appear worth a visit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Totally agree with this, absolutely need to take charge to ensure a great punt. And I don't mean laying there and barking orders at the girl!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast