Thread: HRH Kelly, Duchess of Sydney, Countess of Surry Hills, Baroness of Ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

HRH Kelly, Duchess of Sydney, Countess of Surry Hills, Baroness of Ginza

I've always wondered how fucking an actual princess feels like, and I now feel that I've actually did. Kelly is not Aussie, boys. She's half english, half french – she definitely has the features that show the best of both worlds. She has a pretty face, a great set of tits, and a plump ass. She also has long locks of hair that feel so good yanking when you're pounding her. I couldn't believe that she was 18 years old, not because she looks older but because she actually looks younger.

After trying to make sure that everything is kosher, I got to know more about her. It turns out that she comes from a wealthy family... wealthy as in "my parents own private islands and offshore accounts in the Cayman's" type of wealth. This made things fun for me, maybe because of the thought of fucking the princess of the institutions that have screwed me. It's like sticking it to The Man's daughter. Felt great, actually.

The sex was awesome, her pussy felt good and she responded really well to both sensual moves and rough poundings. Her pussy tastes nice and her gooch juice is sweet when I made her cum in my mouth. She gave a proper gobby as well, she knows her way around a cock. Don't get me wrong, she's very passive. But once I turned her buttons on, she strapped up on top of me and fucked me harder than the liberal government. Her moans are cute and sweet, that's why it turned me on even more when I got to make her hum.

She is not for the average monsieur-tout-le-monde, your mileage will vary. But if you're willing to warm up the engine before taking her for a spin, it sure is a fun ride.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lies , no one fucks you harder than liberals

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Lies , no one fucks you harder than liberals
    Lol that love the comment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I might have to finally try a new western girl! It's funny because even on Ginza website they wrote "very passive" haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The value for Western girl on ginza
    Seem cheaper then 42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is passive. As I have tried her, but a nice young lady which you can have a fun time with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been wanting to check out Kelly but since everyone saying that she is passive I'm not so sure anymore. Is she worth 45mins guys? is she really that young tho? I mean I'm a fan of just a nasty whore but Kelly doesn't seem like it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by romanjenkins View Post
    I've been wanting to check out Kelly but since everyone saying that she is passive I'm not so sure anymore. Is she worth 45mins guys? is she really that young tho? I mean I'm a fan of just a nasty whore but Kelly doesn't seem like it.
    I wonder how much was the damage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    had an alright time with her, conversation with her was great, however we didn't click as much as I hoped and she felt a bit cold

Thanks for sharing.

Just checking if this western girl in Ginza is giving the Ginza services or the western all cover up services.

In key areas such as BBBJ, shower with you and CIM, DD - may be ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

Just checking if this western girl in Ginza is giving the Ginza services or the western all cover up services.

In key areas such as BBBJ, shower with you and CIM, DD - may be ?
    Kelly does bbbj, no shower and no cim

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro.agnew View Post
    It turns out that she comes from a wealthy family... wealthy as in "my parents own private islands and offshore accounts in the Cayman's" type of wealth. This made things fun for me, maybe because of the thought of fucking the princess of the institutions that have screwed me. It's like sticking it to The Man's daughter. Felt great, actually.

The sex was awesome
    Kelly is seriously hot and definitely a worthwhile investment. She too told me her fantasy of being half French and half English from a wealthy family.

Dreams are constantly made at Ginza!

And by the way, they only let you have sex twice in an hour at Ginza. She is happy to undertake mutual solo pleasuring if you can make another round.
    Last edited by Max69hard2; 01-01-2022 at 10:05 AM. Reason: .

Banned
    she sounds great…, does Kelly allows DFK? Anybody tried french Lola?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont get it. The AU Kelly I booked had a really droopy boobs.

And not big at all. They’re small-ish. And very droopy.

Is that also what everyone reckons? Or have mistaken her for a different Kelly??