I've always wondered how fucking an actual princess feels like, and I now feel that I've actually did. Kelly is not Aussie, boys. She's half english, half french – she definitely has the features that show the best of both worlds. She has a pretty face, a great set of tits, and a plump ass. She also has long locks of hair that feel so good yanking when you're pounding her. I couldn't believe that she was 18 years old, not because she looks older but because she actually looks younger.

After trying to make sure that everything is kosher, I got to know more about her. It turns out that she comes from a wealthy family... wealthy as in "my parents own private islands and offshore accounts in the Cayman's" type of wealth. This made things fun for me, maybe because of the thought of fucking the princess of the institutions that have screwed me. It's like sticking it to The Man's daughter. Felt great, actually.

The sex was awesome, her pussy felt good and she responded really well to both sensual moves and rough poundings. Her pussy tastes nice and her gooch juice is sweet when I made her cum in my mouth. She gave a proper gobby as well, she knows her way around a cock. Don't get me wrong, she's very passive. But once I turned her buttons on, she strapped up on top of me and fucked me harder than the liberal government. Her moans are cute and sweet, that's why it turned me on even more when I got to make her hum.

She is not for the average monsieur-tout-le-monde, your mileage will vary. But if you're willing to warm up the engine before taking her for a spin, it sure is a fun ride.