Thread: Best excuses

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best excuses

Best excuses for when u walk into a place and need to get out asap?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why do you need an excuse?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just looking ... good bye

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just scream BOILERS and walk out. No need for pleasantries son.

Banned
    Do you accept card as I have no cash on me. Make the excuse of going to a near by teller.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    If it is really bad and I won't go through with it (rare) I will ask for HICAPS if its an obvious dodge shop and use that as a oh sorry I need rebate and only remedial, thanks bye
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    If it is really bad and I won't go through with it (rare) I will ask for HICAPS if its an obvious dodge shop and use that as a oh sorry I need rebate and only remedial, thanks bye
    Thought you’d just insult them, slap them and tell them you’re not to be trifled with before walking out proudly...

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Thought you’d just insult them, slap them and tell them you’re not to be trifled with before walking out proudly...
    You're aware that was during a robbery attempt? Right?
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    You're aware that was during a robbery attempt? Right?
    Yup.. but that hasn’t stopped you seeming proud of yourself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honesty is the best policy. If it's not for you just say. Most, if not all ML's will appreciate you not wasting their time, especially if you aren't interested in anything more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirspoodgealot View Post
    Honesty is the best policy. If it's not for you just say. Most, if not all ML's will appreciate you not wasting their time, especially if you aren't interested in anything more.
    "Honesty is the best policy" LOL
    before other members bombard you with theirs mine is the fact that they being MOST will love me until they find out I cant get them a Visa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What about a private session when you rock up and it’s a bait and switch?
    Very new to punting and had this happen 90% of the time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Just be upfront and ask who massage you before you go in. Just need to be direct.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post

WALK!

Don’t feel embarrassed. Just walk.
    Normally when they open the door and I don’t see them standing in front or the room is dark, I will ask politely if I can see them. If they refuse or don’t respond, I walk.

It’s proven if they hide behind the door they are 1000% boiler or just hideous, they do this because 9 out of 10 newbies will walk inside the room and when they shut the door and reveal their hideousness it’s too late most newbies will be too embarrassed to leave; or the said newbie has waited too long he is too horny to leave….

Never feel embarrassed to leave.I always tell myself its my hard earned money, few hundred bucks can buy a lot of things, AirPod, furnitures, grocery for a week, why would I give it to someone who is totally not worth it just because I am embarrassed?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very true and happened to me many times before. In fact I've stopped private now with a fear they might have a pimp ready to stop you from leaving.

I remember turning away without saying a word in a high appartment and walking down the corridor towards the lifts and thinking to myself, what if any of these doors open and guys demand the money because you're a non-paying customer.

Is it the same or is it just me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG_Punting View Post
    Very true and happened to me many times before. In fact I've stopped private now with a fear they might have a pimp ready to stop you from leaving.

I remember turning away without saying a word in a high appartment and walking down the corridor towards the lifts and thinking to myself, what if any of these doors open and guys demand the money because you're a non-paying customer.

100% agree

I hate those situations and have the same bloody thoughts

As old mate above said, if they open the door and are hiding behind it, fucking old fake boiler before

I had one day where she slammed the door behind me and I literally had to force my way out

If they are staying at a motel, don’t even bother going there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Totally agree plus - the more we walk the more they "might" get the message. I very rarely go to private places now. If I do I expect to walk and have a back up plan so if it turns out what I thought I am not too pissed off.
    OS thank God have had some scary stories- one girl dug her nails into my arm as hard as she could, another stood between the door and I with a stiletto in her hand, the worst thing that happened here was when we had street walkers and she kicked in the panel of my car. As suggested don't go straight in, if they won't show themselves walk. Remember as I tell the girls if I don't fuck you there is one down the road that I will.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    100% agree

I hate those situations and have the same bloody thoughts

As old mate above said, if they open the door and are hiding behind it, fucking old fake boiler before

I had one day where she slammed the door behind me and I literally had to force my way out

If they are staying at a motel, don’t even bother going there

Motel is not necessary all fakes or scams. One time I saw an ad on E & B that’s a “verified” young good looking Asian girl and the picture looks legit, in my mind I thought it is probably 50% legit but since I were heading that way anyway so I booked an appointment to check it out, I thought I would bolt if they aren’t legit, it’s motel at Acacia Ridge (“Acacia Ridge Hotel”). I rocked up on time and saw an Indian guy left. I thought crap maybe it’s not legit the guy was just leaving and I was ready to bolt when I knock on the door as I was readying my running stance….

When the door opened the western setting sun was just hitting it at the right angle (it’s a west facing room at the back of the motel) and this stunning looking young Asian girl was indeed standing in front of the door, exactly as advertised, I was so stunned I stand there just froze for a few second.

Turns out it was not a bad punt. Great VFM.

Later I tried to contact her several times but each time I was directed to a different location and it is always not her any more.

So yeh, punting on private it might surprise you. It’s like a mystery box, you never know what you gonna get!

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar

I remember turning away without saying a word in a high apartment and walking down the corridor towards the lifts and thinking to myself, what if any of these doors open and guys demand the money because you're a non-paying customer.

These days i will walk if its it not the girl in the add or someone i consider hot. But before i walk i say "where is the girl in the add?" to which they say "its me or she is busy" I than say you have to be fucken kidding me why would you waste my time and yours like this? as i walk away. Nothing shits me more than a fake add/bait and switch. Unfortunately its becoming more common in the last couple years than it actually being a real add. Back in my younger days when i was to shy to walk and ended up fucking some 100 year old that was as ugly as a hat full of hairy arseholes, it would also be a terrible root where just wanted to finish as quick as possible which i did too due to how old and ugly they where hahaha i would leave so pissed off with myself for giving away my cash like that.