Thread: Gina skinny petite Chinese

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Gina skinny petite Chinese

WL: Gina of Fresh 359
    Date of Punt: May 2021
    Photo match?: Yes
    Body: 3/5; skinny, petite, shapely legs but not as leggy as I'd hoped, B-cups, smooth fair skin.
    Face: 2/5; not very attractive to me, but not bad to the point of being a turn-off.
    Shaved pussy?: No
    Attitude/Service: 2/5; friendly enough, lazy with the BBBJ, can take a pounding.
    Standout features: Deep voice, tight pussy!
    Overall punt: 3/5
    WIR?: Nope

The Punt:
    Saw this girl more than a month ago and have been too lazy to write a review til now.
    As it was my first time at this shop, I did my usual routine of scouting the address with Google maps and plotting the course from my work base near Chinatown. Mmm, Surry Hills, a bit of a hike but can't be too far, right? Wrong!

After visiting this place, I now know that there's Surry Hills, and then there's Surry HILLS. The shop is literally at the top of the hill that Surry Hills was probably named after. I remember thinking if I passed out trying to climb that steep road, I'd probably roll all the way down back to Central.
    Anyway, after that huge work out, finally got to the place and realised I've been to this area! It's actually just next door to the old A touch of class... Had some great punts there, ahh nostalgia!

On to the initial meet. While waiting for her, I can't help but notice the room was quite rundown. Nowhere near as clean or renovated as my other usual places like GC, GE, 5-star. I've been to Kyoto recently also in Surry Hills and even that place was much better than this. If anything, it did add to the feeling of being in a cheap whore house, which I've been missing for a while. Except of course that this place ain't really cheap!
    Anyway on meeting her... First thing that caught my attention was how deep her voice was. Not a manly voice, just exceedingly husky. Her mannerism was not very feminine either (friendly enough but a bit rough), and you can tell she's a seasoned pro. However, her body shape was close to what I was after and I was extremely horny at the time, so it all evened out I think.
    BBBJ was all of 2 mins. Soon as she saw I had a full erection, she wanted to fuck... Yep this is another lazy C girl, bros. I like BBBJ, but not enough to come from it, so we moved on to fucking. I also did not bother with DATY as she seemed to be not the type to enjoy it. Told her to apply as little lube as possible.
    At this point I figured she's probably not going to be a good fuck cos she appeared to be a seasoned pro, not likely to have a tight one. Boy was I wrong! That pussy was toooiiiggght!! And the best part is, she takes a pounding. No complaints from her about going too deep, too hard, no pushing back, etc. I was balls deep and feeling her cervix, no complaints from her, just louder moans. It was a good fuck, bros.

So overall it was a mixed bag, this punt. Shop is rundown, girl wasn't really a gem, but the sex was actually good. I guess at the end of the day, a tight pussy (with a cooperating owner) can really overcome all odds!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    a tight pussy (with a cooperating owner)
    Love your work 😆

Her leg's another level lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really? 2/5 for the face? I would have given her a good pass. At least a 3/3.5 minimum. But yes, agree tight pussy and great sex. Didn't think her voice was THAT deep though. I'd revisit. Curious about the deep voice and lack of feminine manner lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Beta - isn’t this the trannie that you fcked?

No. Don't throw out baseless shit like that. Especially during covid man.

But yeh 99% agree with goldfishman on the scoring. Her legs though probably a solid 8 for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Beta - isn’t this the trannie that you fcked?
    She definitely ain’t a tranny lol