Thread: RnT confusion of services and requests

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

RnT confusion of services and requests

Hi all, I’m quite perplexed by this guys. I’ve been visiting the cluster of shops here in the western suburbs. And someone on here says that 2 of the 3 offer 4th option. Being not a very frequent punter I found that lost didn’t. And I let one ML that said if I didn’t ask for it she’ll only offer 2 options. Which made me think, I actually just need to say I want this service or do I ask (like I normally do) what’s on the menu? Would really appreciate some clarification or even a PM on who does a good proper strong massage and a good Final Service ending 😏

Thank you all!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about options 5 and 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate, I can’t even get to 4. Help a brother out…

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    I just ask for the fs option and go up or down from there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At most shops, you will need to ask or tell them what you want. However the one I enjoy the most would be no discussion at all, and we just ok off from there. This can only happen if the girls at the shop are experienced or you two really click.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I too am a western suburbs punter and can easily go to any of the 3 places there and expect to get FS.

Let's consider a punter profile though

forum join date 6 June 2012 - 9 years ago!

In that time made 10 posts!

March 2013 - Requesting Melbourne intel
    September 2017 - Requesting Sydney intel
    September 2020 - Requesting Gold Coast intel
    March 2021 - Requesting Western suburbs intel

I’ve been visiting the cluster of shops here in the western suburbs.
    Even in this thread you state you are visiting these shops. How about some review??? anything?

So your technique is not a technique at all, you need to post some reviews. Tell some story about how you approach these girls, give us a feel for how you are. We don't need names but I'm interested in your attitude. Is your shop attitude all about 'take' and not give or learn? What part of the session do you discuss offerings? How much money are you taking?

My suggestion based on the above that you might be more suited to the brothel experience where the girls definitely know what you want.

Unless you share, hard for me to find ways to share to you.

In my forum experience here, when I have posted a review I then received some immediate PM recommending similar girls at other places. forum contributors will recommend when they feel you are close to the way they are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RNT girls are hungry for money. Ask for service, produce cash, and get the service (provided they offer it). Now there is variations across the shops and girls as to whether they'll go FS, but there's no shame in asking politely and if they refuse it's not as if they crack the shits or anything and you just resort to the other items on the menu.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ask the ML first what extras she can offer. If no fs, just ask again with your $ offer. Most of the ML would agree for a certain reasonable amount.

Don’t think you can get it for free unless you are handsome as Kpop star singer!