Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/
    Hours of Business : 10am - late
    Rates : AUD 150 140 for 30min
    Size/shape : 158cm 43kg C cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Services Provided : BBBJ and FS
    Value for money? : Yes
    My experience:

I booked Star on WeChat. Super easy and quick confirmation. Happened to show up a bit early. Amanda the receptionist opened the door. Quick temperature check and then waiting room. She offered me drinks.

Star shows up soon, she is short and skinny, very funny and a great experience overall. If you absolutely must have a model like sculpted face and body then Star isn’t right for you. I think her personality and service-orientedness is just off the charts though. Her skin is very soft as well. Her ass is so cute and tiny. Asshole might even be bleached. Her english was good enough to have a conversation but not fluent. She is on a working holiday visa and will be here 5 more months, so don’t wait too long.

She is very worried about STDs so if you want to DATY better take a dental dam or cut up a condom and use it. Also call her sexy, not cute. I think she is both but her choice. She is completely waxed. The DFK is so good. She really gives her best on the BBBJ.

756aa4e8-b200-46a9-ab93-ccc2a45102d3

Banned
    Nice report.

A dental dam is like eating rubber. Pass on that.

Once I saw a beautiful Cauc beach babe at La Petit Aroma. Cost me small fortune back then. Go to the room and no kissing and she insists on a dental dam, which she pulled out of her bag. It was like a mini yoga mat, but for her pussy. Pointless really. More fun licking a brick wall

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    It was like a mini yoga mat, but for her pussy. Pointless really. More fun licking a brick wall

yogamat ���� exactly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fawksguy818 View Post
    Person's Name : Star
    Establishment : No 5 Marrickville
    Date of Visit : 21/06/21 Tue weekday 4pm
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/
    Hours of Business : 10am - late
    Rates : AUD 150 140 for 30min
    Size/shape : 158cm 43kg C cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Services Provided : BBBJ and FS
    Value for money? : Yes
    My experience:

I booked Star on WeChat. Super easy and quick confirmation. Happened to show up a bit early. Amanda the receptionist opened the door. Quick temperature check and then waiting room. She offered me drinks.

Star shows up soon, she is short and skinny, very funny and a great experience overall. If you absolutely must have a model like sculpted face and body then Star isn’t right for you. I think her personality and service-orientedness is just off the charts though. Her skin is very soft as well. Her ass is so cute and tiny. Asshole might even be bleached. Her english was good enough to have a conversation but not fluent. She is on a working holiday visa and will be here 5 more months, so don’t wait too long.

She is very worried about STDs so if you want to DATY better take a dental dam or cut up a condom and use it. Also call her sexy, not cute. I think she is both but her choice. She is completely waxed. The DFK is so good. She really gives her best on the BBBJ.

756aa4e8-b200-46a9-ab93-ccc2a45102d3
    Does she do cim

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Does she do cim
    If she’s worried about punters licking her pussy, it’s unlikely she’s going to take a cum load in her mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    If she’s worried about punters licking her pussy, it’s unlikely she’s going to take a cum load in her mouth.
    Thought that what she was know for, tried to book her during lockdown. Than was all I was going for her bbbj skills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She does CIM . She gives great BBBJ. I would say it’s an irrational fear when it comes to DATY. But it’s her choice. Just giving the right info so you all go with the right expectation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    She does daty I don't know what you talking about.

Yes, Star's on today~~
    Add our new wechat to make a booking!!
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    shes very good FS and friendly, she even deliver me to the door after finish and give light kiss hoping that i come back soon to see her again.