Thread: Midas Massage review DO NOT GO

Senior Member(無間使者)

Midas Massage review DO NOT GO

I normally go to M8 for K pop girls, the other day I was passing by Marrickville, so gave Midas a try, man I wish I didn't go, it's a total waste of money.

I went in about 6pm on a weekday, there were 5-6 girls available, they all were quite good looking, but when introduced they just stand by the door and quietly whispers their name then turn around leave, no eye contact, no smile, no more than 2 secs, nothing. Because their voice was so low I couldn't catch any of their names, I should of left at this point. But I still gave this place a shot since it is so popular, I thought it must be popular for a reason right?

so I asked which girl is good, the reception girl said try Victoria, I said I want to see the girl with pink dress (she is the best looking), turns out her name is Victoria, so I paid $135 for 45 mins.

Victoria came and walked me upstairs into a small room, I said hi and stuff, she asked me have I been here before, I said no it's my first time here.

Then she asked me to go in shower, normally in M8 the girl would join you in the shower and give you a wash, but she was just standing there and didn't seem to want to join me, so I went in and had a quick shower.

Out I came and on the massage table, she put a cover on my back and started a very bad massage, it's literally the worst I had. The room was very hot and there were loud shit music on the background. I said can you take off the cover, it's too hot in here. She I need the cover for massage but ok and took it off.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention, at this point she is still wearing her pants, she just took her top off to start the massage. So about 15 mins of shit massage, she took her pants off and started to use some gel for body slide and cat bath, this part was alright, went on for less then five mins then she asked me to turn over, she sat beside me and started the HJ right away, her hand techniques was pretty good. but she allowed very minimal touching, I can barely reach her breasts.

So I asked, there are no front body slide??? Can you please come closer or turn around? She gave me a bitchy face and said what? why do you want that?? I said, well we still got time, and I don't think I can come like this. She then stopped talking and continued with the HJ. I was pretty pissed, but what can I do at this point, so just went with it didn't hold back and came. At this point, it is only about 25 mins into the session.

She wiped me off and asked me to wait while she went into the shower, I waited for about 5 mins, then she asked me to go in, she cleaned my back and left, I finished the shower by myself.

So when I was dressing, I asked her why no shower together? and no front body slide? I thought there should also be CBJ. She said not all girls do it, I said I thought it is a standard service, it is a standard in M8 massage. She then got surprised and said what? You've been to M8? I thought you were first time. I said what I meant was first time to Midas, not first time to massage. I think she then started to get a bit nervous, she says then you should tell me you want this service, next time you come for 1 hour bla bla....

When I was leaving, she held my arms and walked with me right to the exit, I think she was worried that I might go to reception and complain.

I did want to complain abit, but whats the point, I knew about KPS and I heard tales that Midas is all full of KPS girls, but I still took the risk, bad luck punting.

Anyways, just for those who still have wonders about this place, DON'T GO. M8 is cheaper and provides better service (although still KPS).

Peace

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry you didn't enjoy your experience there, it is what it is I guess. But for the readers 45min does not include shower with the girl, and cbj are not standard there. Don't expect one but be happy if you get one.

Banned
    I had to laugh when reading this report.
    The ratio of good experience to bad at this place is like 1 to 10, yet we keep going back HAHA

What's more amazing is that every time I've been there it's been so busy.

My question is who is having the good experience? Please share the secret

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have never been able to get in here...

every time i call ive been told 40 min wait

Senior Member(無間使者)

Depends on you and the girl

Like all shops, it really depends on you and the girl. If you have a connection, it will be a good experience. If you don't, it will be a shit one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One criticism is, some of the rooms upstairs are beginning to smell a bit funky. It's a plumbing/mould issue that a lot of shops seem to suffer from. I hope they fix it as it is a bit of a turn off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dies this place still exist?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Dies this place still exist?
    Went there last week but not much selection. 90 minutes package is not bad.