Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Sera @42

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Sera @42

Has anyone had a go? Love the look of this babe, like to know what she is like and if pics are legit and if he has a tight bod.
    Does she work at any other shops? 42 wechat claims she works at no5 as well but I can’t see her on their roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't remember the threads but people have said is the same one that did privates under the same name during covid. The pics are the same, too.

Good feedback from memory. Check out the privates section and you should find something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Has anyone had a go? Love the look of this babe, like to know what she is like and if pics are legit and if he has a tight bod.
    Does she work at any other shops? 42 wechat claims she works at no5 as well but I can’t see her on their roster
    Last time I saw her on roster was at n5m. Let me kno if you book Sera. I've been seeing jasmine once every week or two soooo Don't got time for others haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Last time I saw her on roster was at n5m. Let me kno if you book Sera. I've been seeing jasmine once every week or two soooo Don't got time for others haha.
    I got Jasmine earmarked can’t wait for that one too many girls on my list.
    It’s a drive for me but I might make the effort for 42 as No5 has no fucken heating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "No5 has no fucken heating" r u serious?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Sadly it's tru.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I don’t know how those girls work there especially at night. Man I had a shower came out and I froze. Didn’t enjoy the experience at all freezing whilst fucking. It would affect the girls mood and performance 110%.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I believe she was the very popular K Julia at N5M a couple of years ago.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is a positive review posted for her in AR section.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...g-natural-tits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From all the reviews I read she seems great. Go for it man when it's summer. Cold at n5m haha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bro she's great. I wrote a review about her a while back before she went private and now she's back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t know how those girls work there especially at night. Man I had a shower came out and I froze. Didn’t enjoy the experience at all freezing whilst fucking. It would affect the girls mood and performance 110%.
    Only been to FS place twice. Both times 42G earlier in the year. Both times pleasurable experiences. Decided to stick to RnT since to avoid any risks. There are a couple enticing WLs on N5M's roster that I'm tempted to return to FS again but rooting in the cold isn't my thing. Pity as I'm much closer to N5M than I am to 42G. Was at 227Brd on Monday arvo, the air-conditioning was blaring in my room and the WL still jumped up when I touched her with my cold hands.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Bro she's great. I wrote a review about her a while back before she went private and now she's back!

You’re the man, you are the pussy whisper 👊🤟 hmmmm private would be amazing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Many thnx to all the bros that responded. To quote Jefff Fenech “luv youz all” in a none gay or lady boy way 🤣 you need to pay for that shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many thnx to all the bros that responded. To quote Jefff Fenech “luv youz all” in a none gay or lady boy way 🤣 you need to pay for that shit
    Haha no worries mate. Gotta look after each other.

what no!!! we DO have heater!!! I mean heatling/cooling air from ceiling stuff

like so
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 24-06-2021 at 01:25 PM. Reason: added image

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

like so
    Lol I was sweating from my session last night.

If you're not warm during your session, your not doing something right

Maybe they're concerned about shrinkage.

Hmmm I smell Hu6e all over this one.

Shouldn't the mushroom tea warm you up?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Lol I was sweating from my session last night.

If you're not warm during your session, your not doing something right

Maybe they're concerned about shrinkage.

Hmmm I smell Hu6e all over this one.

Shouldn't the mushroom tea warm you up?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    1st time I went it cold as hell. Maybe it was early morning so it wasn't heated up. Last few times I went i was sweating bullets by the end haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

like so
    Wonderful girls love the establishment but my last two day visits I froze, so not sure what happened there! You should have a heater in every room as well. Most place do!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One thing I have never understood on this forum is the disparity of opinions. No, not talking about the recount of an experience with any particular WL or ML, but of the description of a particular establishment. Obviously for an 18 year old a 28 year old WL is old. To a Punter that has only been with size 6 WLs a size 10 is obese. Then take in the YMMV or the particular mood of a WL on a certain day...I get this. But does a place have heating or not. Its pretty fucking objective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast