Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K Sera @42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Has anyone had a go? Love the look of this babe, like to know what she is like and if pics are legit and if he has a tight bod.
    Does she work at any other shops? 42 wechat claims she works at no5 as well but I can’t see her on their roster
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    One thing I have never understood on this forum is the disparity of opinions. No, not talking about the recount of an experience with any particular WL or ML, but of the description of a particular establishment. Obviously for an 18 year old a 28 year old WL is old. To a Punter that has only been with size 6 WLs a size 10 is obese. Then take in the YMMV or the particular mood of a WL on a certain day...I get this. But does a place have heating or not. Its pretty fucking objective.
    Thats why it's an opinion. Everyone thinks differently and can make bad judgements on an establishment.

Overall n5m is top notch.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    One thing I have never understood on this forum is the disparity of opinions. No, not talking about the recount of an experience with any particular WL or ML, but of the description of a particular establishment. Obviously for an 18 year old a 28 year old WL is old. To a Punter that has only been with size 6 WLs a size 10 is obese. Then take in the YMMV or the particular mood of a WL on a certain day...I get this. But does a place have heating or not. Its pretty fucking objective.
    There is nothing here for you to understand, I am not giving my option I am saying I froze two times and so has someone else. I am not bagging the shop I said it’s a great place nice girls. Get some fucken heaters, so all simple

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    There is nothing here for you to understand, I am not giving my option I am saying I froze two times and so has someone else. I am not bagging the shop I said it’s a great place nice girls. Get some fucken heaters, so all simple
    Just buy a small heater from Kmart and bring it with you when you go to N5M, Bro. You can stash it in your car when not in use.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Just buy a small heater from Kmart and bring it with you when you go to N5M, Bro. You can stash it in your car when not in use.
    That was what I suggested to Rogeryou as well on another thread on “Korean girls” as N5M has currently some good K-girls at much cheaper prices when he complained about the room not heated up with aircon. I suggested Bunning as their heater appears cheaper. Kmart also good I guess

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    That was what I suggested to Rogeryou as well on another thread on “Korean girls” as N5M has currently some good K-girls at much cheaper prices when he complained about the room not heated up with aircon. I suggested Bunning as their heater appears cheaper. Kmart also good I guess
    Rogeryou is an old troll that's been here under many names, one of which was Hu6e

I wouldn't take him seriously.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Don't waste your $$$ on heater, Simply ask our friendly staff about your desired room temperature! ezyy

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I believe she was the very popular K Julia at N5M a couple of years ago.
    That popular (K)Julia is coming back today (as (K)Miyu), (K)Sera@42 used to be (K)Judy here @n5
    (V) Julia also come back from loooong holiday.
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 25-06-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Rogeryou is an old troll that's been here under many names, one of which was Hu6e

I wouldn't take him seriously.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Might be hard mate but be better! No need to be a wanker, nobody like a wanker

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

Don't waste your $$$ on heater, Simply ask our friendly staff about your desired room temperature! ezyy

That popular (K)Julia is coming back today (as (K)Miyu), (K)Sera@42 used to be (K)Judy here @n5
    (V) Julia also come back from loooong holiday.
    Good news #5 and thanks for the tip 🤣 will you guys be open during the lockdown? Does it affect Marrickville?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could also suggest Dencorub, deep heat or the ole std vicks rubbed on your chest under a singlet .. easier to tote about in your punt bag.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I was actually joking about the heater... Maybe I was being a bit too deadpan. You'd look ridiculous lugging a heater to a brothel!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Could also suggest Dencorub, deep heat or the ole std vicks rubbed on your chest under a singlet .. easier to tote about in your punt bag.
    Hahahah Gold I like this idea

I was actually joking about the heater... Maybe I was being a bit too deadpan. You'd look ridiculous lugging a heater to a brothel!
    Man I am doing it, I am walking into No5 with a heater 🤣😂😆

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12