Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Kasumi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    Never seen her appeared on the roster
    Thanks I appreciate it.

Banned
    Nice report. This is why I never book 1-hour with a girl the first time. Always 30 mins first and a longer session next time if it was good.

If you want a very friendly and bubbly Jap girl who speaks great English, then try June at Tokio massage. She doesn’t have a super hot body, but makes up for it with a positive attitude. You will leave the session feeling better about the world

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Nice report. This is why I never book 1-hour with a girl the first time. Always 30 mins first and a longer session next time if it was good.

If you want a very friendly and bubbly Jap girl who speaks great English, then try June at Tokio massage. She doesn’t have a super hot body, but makes up for it with a positive attitude. You will leave the session feeling better about the world
    Thanks for the recommendation.

I certainly would wanna try choosing girls based on attitude and seeing if that a more reliable way for me to enjoy my punts.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Is she busty mate?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Is she busty mate?
    Just book June on Wechat the day before or on the morning of your visit once Gladys has lifted the restrictions

My mistake regarding Kasumi. Since she flies Princess Class now, the half hour option is not an option for us plebs. It’s not an option for me anyway cos I’m not Asian. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. (YMMV stands for your mileage may vary).

Surprised to see a J girl delivering such poor-sounding service. Things like maybe it wasn't her day, or maybe she was on the rag, or whatever else excuses people may come up with for her, are not acceptable.

Banned
    Just book June on Wechat the day before or on the morning of your visit once Gladys has lifted the restrictions

My mistake regarding Kasumi. Since she flies Princess Class now, the half hour option is not an option for us plebs. It’s not an option for me anyway cos I’m not Asian. Haha
    Sometimes it gets to their heads that they are princess material and only want 1 hour diamond service and nothing less. If they don't want to do anything less, it suggests they are not in real financial hardship like many battlers out there who have lost their jobs due to lockdown.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Sometimes it gets to their heads that they are princess material and only want 1 hour diamond service and nothing less. If they don't want to do anything less, it suggests they are not in real financial hardship like many battlers out there who have lost their jobs due to lockdown.
    Personally, if I was an in demand ML/Wl and could Manage my service standard . That is provide good service, but not diamond, or at least be selective with who, I provided high level fully featured services to and not really reduce take home

Then hell yes.

Though agree Princess syndrome in anyone dull.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pity, she looks amazing from her pics

Saw J Kasumi not long before the lockdown and my experience was pretty positive. She was a bit standoffish didn't time waste or go cold. DFK was on the menu for me and BBBJ was on point. She accommodated any position I wanted and chatted post nut with some warm cuddling. It's always YMMV I suppose so I'm not dissing the OP review

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12