Thread: Artarmon Remedial Massage / 84a Hampden Rd

Junior Member(有D料到)

Artarmon Remedial Massage / 84a Hampden Rd

Anyone know whats up with Artarmon Remedial Massage @ 84a Hampden Rd, Artarmon? They seemed to have stop posting roster updates, not just on here but other sites as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    Both them and 126 have stopped

I asked 126 and they said it’s due to council. But that’s all I got from it. It’s frustrating
    They have also stopped posting the daily girl profiles on the forum, most of them weren't working that day so it was next to useless and a couple have not worked there for a while, but I think it's a good little shop that always has nice girls..I am talking about 126a not the other place, but 88a still has the daily girls on we chat.......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the quick responses.

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    They have also stopped posting the daily girl profiles on the forum, most of them weren't working that day so it was next to useless and a couple have not worked there for a while, but I think it's a good little shop that always has nice girls..I am talking about 126a not the other place, but 88a still has the daily girls on we chat.......
    I guess i haven't had that problem with 84a in the past(no experience wiht 88a/126a).

Curious if anyone has had luck with their Line account or know if they have a sister shop ? I thought i read in the past something they had something in Surry Hills but i could be mistkane.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    thanks for the quick responses.

I guess i haven't had that problem with 84a in the past(no experience wiht 88a/126a).

Curious if anyone has had luck with their Line account or know if they have a sister shop ? I thought i read in the past something they had something in Surry Hills but i could be mistkane.
    Surry closed down months back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LINE account is working

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Curious if anyone has had luck with their Line account or know if they have a sister shop ? .
    84a's Line account is still showing current rosters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The infamous Artarmon strip, council will never shut it down!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone know whats up with Artarmon Remedial Massage @ 84a Hampden Rd, Artarmon? They seemed to have stop posting roster updates, not just on here but other sites as well.
    Their wechat is unreliable due to likely reporting cuz against the rules. Sometimes they open new account again which would then be closed again lol. Line is OK though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Their wechat is unreliable due to likely reporting cuz against the rules. Sometimes they open new account again which would then be closed again lol. Line is OK though.
    They have had more we chat accounts than I have had bangers and mash, give them a wide birth.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not only the roster, even at auxxx their thread was deleted, I can’t see any feedback and after report now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    Both them and 126 have stopped

I asked 126 and they said it’s due to council. But that’s all I got from it. It’s frustrating
    I visited 126 this morning and the Boss lady was doing reception and she said it was mainly due to council as they told you, I have no reason to doubt her and it doesn't affect me so I don't really care...I did have a nice session with Lisa, an absolute cutie..

Banned
    I was having a "Nanna" nap and was woken by a message from 126 that they were closing for 2 weeks, take care everybody...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I was having a "Nanna" nap and was woken by a message from 126 that they were closing for 2 weeks, take care everybody...........
    So many shops are still putting out rosters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Stay safe bro warwick!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Stay safe bro warwick!
    And you too...cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Stay safe bro warwick!
    Yeah, you and Dog keep safe Wazza

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Yeah, you and Dog keep safe Wazza
    Dog is asleep on my bed as we speak, enjoy the break mate...