Thread: cute Japanese reception .. do they

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

cute Japanese reception .. do they

Having followed the rolling hips and cute ass, of tall Yuki down the corridor to the back room of Japanese Relaxation Massage- she’s very sweet and fun to chat with.

Does anyone know if she’s working as an ML, or strictly reception? I did ask her once , though reply non committal. Didn’t want too ask again. quite a few of their reception staff are cute and would love an hour or two on the table with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nope they don’t lol.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This type of question about the receptionist / organiser has been asked a few times before. My take on it is, if you only want to get into their pants, you'd probably have more luck by turning on the charm and trying to get them to go out with you, or some other sort of private agreement.
    For them to get their "hands dirty" in the same shop is a big ask. Especially if they have never worked in that role before, they might not want to tarnish their reputation at the place where they work, even if that place was a brothel or parlour.

I think if a massage place has quite a few different cutie receptionists, the chances are, one or two of them could be also working as a ML, just filling in to cover for the front desk. It would be an unspoken rules that they don’t do massage works while on reception so that the on duty MLs won’t miss out, but if you go there often enough you will know. Also, I have seen plenty of RnT receptionist turning ML, it might not happen every time but it had and will happen again !

Just be nice and a regular.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    other thing is i'm sure they get hit on all the time, prob more embarrassed than anything else. Just chat her up and see how it goes, i know some do ML services

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think if a massage place has quite a few different cutie receptionists, the chances are, one or two of them could be also working as a ML, just filling in to cover for the front desk. It would be an unspoken rules that they don’t do massage works while on reception so that the on duty MLs won’t miss out, but if you go there often enough you will know. Also, I have seen plenty of RnT receptionist turning ML, it might not happen every time but it had and will happen again !

Just be nice and a regular.

Cheers
    Yeah, that's quite common at DOS when they were on Sussex St. Off duty ML working as receptionist.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ask what's the worst they will say "no sorry I don't".. Where is Japanese relaxation massage?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Ask what's the worst they will say "no sorry I don't".. Where is Japanese relaxation massage?
    535 Gardener Road Mascot ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    535 Gardener Road Mascot ??
    Close no cigar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remembered seeing at least 2 receptionist at this place, and they are very pretty and hot. I didn't ask if they can be ML. They are so hot and I doubt they are working as ML....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes they do.. i even got a number from one of them. jap girls are the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    yes they do.. i even got a number from one of them. jap girls are the best.
    Well done you. Use it wisely

I’m taking it that nobody has ever spent an hour with Yuki.

I guess I will ask a second and final time if and when the opportunity arises

No harm in asking politely , as Yuka is pretty cute and typically as has already been mentioned reception are Working staff . Just taking a turn as front of house.

Jun would be fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Well done you. Use it wisely

I’m taking it that nobody has ever spent an hour with Yuki.

I guess I will ask a second and final time if and when the opportunity arises
    too bad the jap girls don't have wechat.. try to engage in a conversation with them.. generally they are quite bored... don't just go straight in for the kill.. If you are too nervous about it, write down your number. give it to her.. let her decide.. so it's not too awks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One of them is married and was pregnant whilst working at the reception desk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is the owner lol. She used to work a while ago but never since quitting and opening her own shop