Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gov Q Code

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah this labour gov is fucked and very corrupt
    Other countries would probably get onto the streets and protest till kicked out but here seems everyone just rolls with it

Banned
    I wouldn’t even call them human beings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found it quite funny that sunshine has already on wechat about seeing us at 6pm friday.

I wonder if Jacky really cares about our needs that she cant wait to reopen at 6pm on the dot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    😂😂😂 calm down chiefs. Go run for office if you don't like it, you'll be the first openly bbbj cim state MP in Queensland history.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://amp.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    ������ calm down chiefs. Go run for office if you don't like it, you'll be the first openly bbbj cim state MP in Queensland history.
    And I’d make you my bitch secretary.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the-sigma-male View Post
    And I’d make you my bitch secretary. That’s cause you are weak and will comply to my every demand you spineless weasel.
    Wild, I love this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    https://amp.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    And I remember the czarina getting on TV & saying that it could / would only be used for contact tracing. Based on that lie she should stand down

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha ha. Did anyone seriously believe what a politician said ? Of course they would use the information for other purposes if it was administratively convenient. The privacy statement says:
    "Information collected using the Check In Qld app may be disclosed to, and used...where the use or disclosure is authorised or required by law." So if it is required (whatever that means) it may be disclosed.
    "CHDE [Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy] manages the storage of your information in encrypted form using Microsoft Azure Cloud Services. Microsoft is subject to both Australian and overseas laws that may require the disclosure of your information (in limited circumstances) to government authorities here and overseas."
    Of course no government department has ever been hacked nor has anything in the cloud. Right!
    "CHDE requests all of its service providers (including Microsoft) to agree to use personal information only for the purpose of providing and maintaining their services." That's all right then.
    "Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure your personal information remains in Australia, there remains a risk that your personal information collected by the app may be stored in another country through your phone’s cloud backup service. " Great.
    I will never download this app.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    spot on. the polie personel hould be prosecuted for their crime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to cure and care asked me to do the Q Code I tried fake it but the girl wanted to see that I did it properly.. no big deal really I guess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12