Thread: Bodily Functions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bodily Functions

Anyone ever needed to fart or crap during a massage? Tell us some funny stories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you do know you have to be over 18 to access this forum?

if you are over 18 please post some reports instead of banal questions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always find it strange that punters ask this kind of question. Its like a 7 year olds question do you wee wee or poo poo oohh whaa, dont ask this shit man, give some good intel or ask something legit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    I always find it strange that punters ask this kind of question.
    why would you think this pseudonym is a punter at all? high probability of just being an armchair wanker

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjays View Post
    Anyone ever needed to fart or crap during a massage? Tell us some funny stories
    Lol. Well I for one appreciate the question. I haven't personally shat on a ml but hope someone has

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Great thread mate, don’t listen to the haters. I’ve noticed most places have a can of air freshener in the room for just such an occasion!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Great thread mate, don’t listen to the haters. I’ve noticed most places have a can of air freshener in the room for just such an occasion!
    Cheers mate. Was just curious whether people hold it in or ask to be excused to go to the toilet. Not a hard question.

Obviously Brispunter and budgyboy have never had that issue before. Wish we were all like them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A girl from Cloud 9 spoke about a punter who was on all 4s trying to fist his own ass when she walked into the room. Does that count?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is rather disturbing...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    A girl from Cloud 9 spoke about a punter who was on all 4s trying to fist his own ass when she walked into the room. Does that count?
    that's a long reach, I don't think I'll be able to do it even if I wanted to...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    That wins a gold medal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjays View Post
    Cheers mate. Was just curious whether people hold it in or ask to be excused to go to the toilet. Not a hard question.

Obviously Brispunter and budgyboy have never had that issue before. Wish we were all like them.
    Yeah not sure why they were mad for. This is the general thread not after report, so anything can be said/asked.

One lady told me there was toilet paper hanging out this dudes ass cheeks, so she told him to have a shower

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkamymain View Post
    Yeah not sure why they were mad for. This is the general thread not after report, so anything can be said/asked.

One lady told me there was toilet paper hanging out this dudes ass cheeks, so she told him to have a shower

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
    Least he had the decency to leave it there indicating to her that he hadn’t wiped his ass properly...most the time they just leave huge skid marks on the bed which are found after the guy has left

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Childish question/thread.