Thread: 588 Logan Rd greenslopes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

588 Logan Rd greenslopes.

Can't remember the shop name but there near kfc.

Premises 6/10
    Only seen a front entrance so far. Small unimpressive reception area with 3 small rooms. Sound can travel BTW so if they are busy you may hear something. Place is clean and dimly lit (mood lighting) tho first time I could barely see cause it was too dim.

The ladies. 5/10 - 9/10
    Depending on the girl you get they can be stunning or meh (personal taste I like pretty faces) had a mix of HJ to FS depending on the lady.

Best gal so far was C who offered to shag. She was skinny and had a cute face. Only complaint was she had a Boney rear so when she rode you it was slightly uncomfortable if she came down too hard but when you swap positions...devine she get my 9/10.
    Had another named E who was chubby but had an ok face and nice sized boobs whom also shagged ok so I give her a 7/10
    There was this other one that was keen to shag she had a nice rack ok body but the face did not do it for me. Good ride tho as she made some cute sounds. 6.5/10
    Another only offered RnT and looked old don't remember the name 5/10

I tried to book with C again but it sounds like she is working an another store now 😞

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Credit where credit is due ...well done Maxwell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only shop decent that area I found sunshine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Maxwell. How old are C and the other girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Locanto ad for this shop links to four other shops all over Brisbane so maybe the girls rotate between the shops?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is one of B's shops. Just message her on her personal mobile, and she will tell you whether C is still working for her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Thanks Maxwell. How old are C and the other girls?
    Some look young e.g. 20s some look older but I find a lot of Asian women look young then hit a certain age and go from looking 20 to looking 60.

Just look on YouTube for Asian make-up transformations turning plain girls into supermodels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From what you blokes are saying this place might be worth a visit sounds like the girls are keen to give u what u want if u pay them might give it a go for a change

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell698 View Post

Premises 6/10
    Only seen a front entrance so far. Small unimpressive reception area with 3 small rooms. Sound can travel BTW so if they are busy you may hear something. Place is clean and dimly lit (mood lighting) tho first time I could barely see cause it was too dim.

The ladies. 5/10 - 9/10
    Depending on the girl you get they can be stunning or meh (personal taste I like pretty faces) had a mix of HJ to FS depending on the lady.

Best gal so far was C who offered to shag. She was skinny and had a cute face. Only complaint was she had a Boney rear so when she rode you it was slightly uncomfortable if she came down too hard but when you swap positions...devine she get my 9/10.
    Had another named E who was chubby but had an ok face and nice sized boobs whom also shagged ok so I give her a 7/10
    There was this other one that was keen to shag she had a nice rack ok body but the face did not do it for me. Good ride tho as she made some cute sounds. 6.5/10

I tried to book with C again but it sounds like she is working an another store now 😞
    They have rubbers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    They have rubbers?
    For massage shops I always BYO. Just grab some at Chemist Warehouse on the way $5.19 for 12. If you don't use the entire box you can donate them to the shop if you decide you don't need the rubbers at home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited this place based on earlier review and promising photos.. greeted by a 5'4" boiler.. I walked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Visited this place based on earlier review and promising photos.. greeted by a 5'4" boiler.. I walked
    Same here……….…..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went back recently and sadly it seems they have gone downhill since covid hit. Hope they improve but for now very disappointing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mostly all places gone down hill since covid !! Bring back international travel I say

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell698 View Post

Premises 6/10

The ladies. 5/10 - 9/10

C is really good. She gave me her number before she moved. She wrote it on a bit of Chinese newspaper lol. I stashed it somewhere in my car and can't find it. I'll make it my mission for you guys to find it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    only been to this place once,and was greeted by a boiler then left. C seems a gem,keen to follow any future updates

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have only ever seem boilers in this shop, never been back after 2 visits/walk offs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tried 3 times and boilers every single time...