Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Multiple hour session?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Multiple hour session?

Almost always just booked 1 hr and maybe extend for another hour if i enjoy it.

For brothels, its pretty straight forward when booking for longer hours or extending, as the prices include the room hire and payment for the ladies. And additional extras are just talked directly with the lady.

For massage shops though, since normally you pay the shop their room hire fee and then talk with the ladies about their pricing in the room.
    Was thinking how would this work if tou decide to book for multiple hours? Since ml's income from the shop is mainly from tips, how would you tip?

Thinking aloud, maybe 2hr massage session that includes cfs at about 150 tip would be fine.
    But a 2hr+(3 or 4 hr) session of maybe about 2 or 3 he makes me think the lady would be making a loss and thus reluctant to agree.

Should i just pay 50 tip for every hour? I guess this is the most basic thing i could do, but was thinking of maybe lowering the total cost of the multi-hour session.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

asus rog phone huh, how do you find it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good question! I'm keen to know too. One of my regular ML always prefers 45 minutes because hourly session reduces her daily income. I just tip her a little extra for the extra15 minutes.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Why don't you just talk to the ML you want to book and ask her how she wants to be compensated for something like that?

Personally, I can't imagine what I would do with anything more than 1 hour in a massage parlour. You're talking about tipping the girl in room, so it can't be a Korean parlour where you can have a nice big room with comfy couches, bed, hot tub, etc. The tips are included upfront in those K places. I can see myself spending an extended amount of time there cos it's comfy, great for lounging around, cuddling on the bed, etc.

With a normal massage place that you're referring to, it's just 4 walls, a massage table and maybe a small shelf. You can't get comfy, certainly she won't be comfy either... The room is simply not suitable for long stays. Not to mention boring as hell!

If I really liked an ML/WL and wanted to spend more time with her, I'd be asking her for some sort of "compensated dating" arrangement and get out of that room, that's what I'll do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Why don't you just talk to the ML you want to book and ask her how she wants to be compensated for something like that?

Personally, I can't imagine what I would do with anything more than 1 hour in a massage parlour. You're talking about tipping the girl in room, so it can't be a Korean parlour where you can have a nice big room with comfy couches, bed, hot tub, etc. The tips are included upfront in those K places. I can see myself spending an extended amount of time there cos it's comfy, great for lounging around, cuddling on the bed, etc.

With a normal massage place that you're referring to, it's just 4 walls, a massage table and maybe a small shelf. You can't get comfy, certainly she won't be comfy either... The room is simply not suitable for long stays. Not to mention boring as hell!

If I really liked an ML/WL and wanted to spend more time with her, I'd be asking her for some sort of "compensated dating" arrangement and get out of that room, that's what I'll do.
    Id ask her but sadly this multiple hour session is kind of a rush and i dont have a way yo contact her directly and ask.

You're right the room/place is not really comfortable. But ill consider those things for the future ones.

On the note of korean massage places, theyre considerable more comfy? Can you elaborate more on the shop/room/ladies? Very interesting as ive only beed to massage places where its usually just the massage table, maybe a chair or a small shelf like you mentioned.

What i can imagine is maybe diva? But i thought these places were rare.

Id also ask about possible compensated dating, but ive never really asked or done that before.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Id ask her but sadly this multiple hour session is kind of a rush and i dont have a way yo contact her directly and ask.

You're right the room/place is not really comfortable. But ill consider those things for the future ones.

On the note of korean massage places, theyre considerable more comfy? Can you elaborate more on the shop/room/ladies? Very interesting as ive only beed to massage places where its usually just the massage table, maybe a chair or a small shelf like you mentioned.

What i can imagine is maybe diva? But i thought these places were rare.

Id also ask about possible compensated dating, but ive never really asked or done that before.

Yes the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's (not sure still open) have "deluxe" suites that are massive. They're like deluxe hotel rooms in size. Like in Midas, you get those rooms if you go for their 1.5 hour bookings. It had a jacuzzi, shower area, nice comfy massage table in the middle, big comfy couch, and a queen size bed. All done up in nice classy decor. In that kind of room, you could do a lot of stuff with your girl. Have a bubble bath, spend time on the bed, be pampered on the massage table. Still gets boring after a while though. I wouldn't spend 2 hours there personally.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's (not sure still open) have "deluxe" suites that are massive. They're like deluxe hotel rooms in size. Like in Midas, you get those rooms if you go for their 1.5 hour bookings. It had a jacuzzi, shower area, nice comfy massage table in the middle, big comfy couch, and a queen size bed. All done up in nice classy decor. In that kind of room, you could do a lot of stuff with your girl. Have a bubble bath, spend time on the bed, be pampered on the massage table. Still gets boring after a while though. I wouldn't spend 2 hours there personally.
    Of the two that you mentioned i only heard of midas, and thought the jacuZi/spa that they have were not in the "rooms".
    Havent heard any info about those places recently, so im kinda wary of trying those out. Mainly worried that the girls could be 40+, i prefer them younger looking than old. I go to massage shops that usually advertise pics/rosters, so i atleast have a general idea of what the ladies look like.

Any current massage places that are comfy like these you can point me to?

Since these massage places youre talking about are more of a high-end place than what im used to, know of any brothels which have rooms that are more than just bed and showers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Good question! I'm keen to know too. One of my regular ML always prefers 45 minutes because hourly session reduces her daily income. I just tip her a little extra for the extra15 minutes.
    I never had any lady tell me that. Been always a 1hr session then ask the lady in the room if i can extend by 30 mins to an hour. They usually say okay and also asks their boss/reception.

Ive had some sessions though where i feel like the girl just not into the session. So service-wise i wouldnt even want to consider extending.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    asus rog phone huh, how do you find it ?
    A bit off topic, but yeah. Old phone version from jbhifi.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    IME and I am a small sample group. Ml’s are working on volume. so they are, dependent on level of service/versus wallet thickness wanting to average min $50/30min session. Best outcome for them.

Lots of variables will impact that and a shop may prefer a mix of 30-45 min sessions ( better again for the shop ,if you extend while in the room) to maximise room usage ($$$) and yes everyone has a regular or fave ML who may happily entertain longer bookings. Though suspect most would want an appropriate tip.

So why you’d want to have a 2 hour or longer booking in a wank shop irrespective of the hotness of ML and decor is beyond my thoughts, unless they really can do therapeutic and mix it up with amazing extras and stimulating banter.

There is always exceptions.

I’d also think some shops might not like a popular hottie monopolised and from experience will limit booking times, to ensure more punters punt. More so if staff numbers are limited low as they are in some shops and if the shop popular.

So I would think any wise ML would be wanting a min of $100 plus per hour dependent on service offered on top of room fee

Not sure if it’s VFM as $$$$, without ‘service guarantee that may come with some brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I always go for 90 mins at Renwick or Randwick and go for multiple pops. Usually 3, once 4. Leave very satisfied.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    IME and I am a small sample group. Ml’s are working on volume. so they are, dependent on level of service/versus wallet thickness wanting to average min $50/30min session. Best outcome for them.

Lots of variables will impact that and a shop may prefer a mix of 30-45 min sessions ( better again for the shop ,if you extend while in the room) to maximise room usage ($$$) and yes everyone has a regular or fave ML who may happily entertain longer bookings. Though suspect most would want an appropriate tip.

So why you’d want to have a 2 hour or longer booking in a wank shop irrespective of the hotness of ML and decor is beyond my thoughts, unless they really can do therapeutic and mix it up with amazing extras and stimulating banter.

There is always exceptions.

I’d also think some shops might not like a popular hottie monopolised and from experience will limit booking times, to ensure more punters punt. More so if staff numbers are limited low as they are in some shops and if the shop popular.

So I would think any wise ML would be wanting a min of $100 plus per hour dependent on service offered on top of room fee

Not sure if it’s VFM as $$$$, without ‘service guarantee that may come with some brothels.
    Youre right, $/min-wise that should be the call.

I guess the real best thing is to discuss this with the lady.

Yeah, as most have said, going beyond 90mins or 2hrs might not be a good idea. But ill have to try and see for myself if its worth for me.

Its juat way less of a headache trying to think about thr pricing when the payment upfront doesnt include everything.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I always go for 90 mins at Renwick or Randwick and go for multiple pops. Usually 3, once 4. Leave very satisfied.
    Im usually 1 pop during a 1hr session with the occasional 2-3 pops when things align. And those multi pops are usually initiated by the lady.

I usually extend to 90mins or 2hrs just to delay the finish and enjoy it more.

How does the pricing for the 90min multipop session go?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Im usually 1 pop during a 1hr session with the occasional 2-3 pops when things align. And those multi pops are usually initiated by the lady.

I usually extend to 90mins or 2hrs just to delay the finish and enjoy it more.

How does the pricing for the 90min multipop session go?

So you’ve already experienced longer bookings. So in reality you are right across time/cost and your cum pops.

What’s left ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i booked a ml for 90 minutes once. the service was good but i take a lot out of them. i think they prefer short time to massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    i booked a ml for 90 minutes once. the service was good but i take a lot out of them. i think they prefer short time to massage.
    I've typically booked an hour and the tips I gave were what they quoted. Which is the typical pricing th other punters in the forum have said.
    Some I've extended for the 30mins to an hour more. And the tips were the same. Didn't really think much about it.

But now, I've realised that maybe extending beyond a total of 90 min session might be where I should tip by the multiple of their service?
    For example, 2hr session for nhj that costs 50 extra. So that we Ould be $100 total tip for the 2 hrs?
    Another one, 2hr session 50nhj 150fs. Do you pay like 150 tip for the two hours? 150+50 for two hours? Or 150+150?
    I think for me, I would prefer if it is 150+50? But not sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I popped into a massage shop in the CBD that I've been meaning to try about 2 weeks ago.

The girl I booked looked tired. I asked her what was up. She said the guy before me booked 4 hours!

Sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I popped into a massage shop in the CBD that I've been meaning to try about 2 weeks ago.

The girl I booked looked tired. I asked her what was up. She said the guy before me booked 4 hours!

Sheesh
    That's exactly what I was getting at about these long bookings. The setup in parlour rooms is such that even if you don't want to have the girl massaging you for hours, there's really nothing else to do. That small table is not big enough to cuddle comfortably. On the other hand if she had back to back 1 hour bookings, she can at least get some rest in between.

A girl at an FS place told me she has a regular client that books her for long sessions.

This guy booked her for 6 hours one day, then the next day booked her for 3 hours.

They only have sex once and the rest of the time just cuddling and talking.

Apparently he's late 30s and a nurse.

How much do nurses earn to afford such long sessions and a few times a week at that?

I'm thinking maybe a doctor rather than a nurse.

I also thought cuddling and talking was not a thing for guys in there 30s.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's exactly what I was getting at about these long bookings. The setup in parlour rooms is such that even if you don't want to have the girl massaging you for hours, there's really nothing else to do. That small table is not big enough to cuddle comfortably. On the other hand if she had back to back 1 hour bookings, she can at least get some rest in between.
    Yeah, now I'm wishing the massage shop had a brothel shop or beds.

I think I don't really tire the girls out on sessions? At least I believe and hope so?

I usually try to enjoy my time caressing her body, and doing what she allows.
    And when she does the bj/hj, I tell them to do it slowly and keep stopping them from time to time, just so I can enjoy the session more before finishing.
    For fs, I usually try to be the one moving/in control and do it slowly as well.

This one plan I have for multiple hours though, I plan to mainly just play with the MLS body, caressing anddoing what she's ok with.
    And maybe a release once per hour or probably less.

Hopefully that's not tiring?also, I would probably want to skip the massage or just opt for a head massage before the session ends.
    Massaging is one of the main tiring poi ts in the session, right? Aside from maybe extras wherein the ml has to exert a huge effort or the customer is a bit rough?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast