Thread: Sakura - Halfie with great pink tits

Banned

Sakura - Halfie with great pink tits

I was skeptical at first when I saw Top Ryde 190 advertising a new Japanese girl on their roster. Booked anyways, if things go bad I can choose not to re-book.

As I was waiting in the room I heard a knock on the door. Walked in a white girl with brown eyes. But she didn't look like a typical Aussie girl. And her accent was funny. It didn't matter to me since this is my first white girl masseuse.

Didn't talk much with her at first. Coming towards part 2 I started asking where she's from. She said Japan, then told me to turn around. Then I said to her, 'obviously you're a halfie, because typical Japanese girls don't have features like yours'.

Body frame, hips and tits were exactly like a typical white girl. She's slim. Skin not too white and doesn't have baby blonde hairs sticking out her arms. A close look on her face tells me that although 70-80% of it look European, she's also got some Asian features. Almost like a blonde hair Kazakh who has a lot more Kipchak ancestry than other Kazakhs.

Her part 2 was great. She sucked my nipples, sat beside me and stroke me away. After cumming she cleaned me up. Then we chatted a bit more while I slowly put my clothes back on.

She usually works 11am to 5pm once a week so it might be hard to get a spot with her. But totally worth it if you want to see a white girl with Japanese mannerism.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I was skeptical at first when I saw Top Ryde 190 advertising a new Japanese girl on their roster. Booked anyways, if things go bad I can choose not to re-book.

As I was waiting in the room I heard a knock on the door. Walked in a white girl with brown eyes. But she didn't look like a typical Aussie girl. And her accent was funny. It didn't matter to me since this is my first white girl masseuse.

Didn't talk much with her at first. Coming towards part 2 I started asking where she's from. She said Japan, then told me to turn around. Then I said to her, 'obviously you're a halfie, because typical Japanese girls don't have features like yours'.

Body frame, hips and tits were exactly like a typical white girl. She's slim. Skin not too white and doesn't have baby blonde hairs sticking out her arms. A close look on her face tells me that although 70-80% of it look European, she's also got some Asian features. Almost like a blonde hair Kazakh who has a lot more Kipchak ancestry than other Kazakhs.

Her part 2 was great. She sucked my nipples, sat beside me and stroke me away. After cumming she cleaned me up. Then we chatted a bit more while I slowly put my clothes back on.

She usually works 11am to 5pm once a week so it might be hard to get a spot with her. But totally worth it if you want to see a white girl with Japanese mannerism.
    Smooth mate 'obviously you're a halfie, because typical Japanese girls don't have features like yours'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review brother, white girl massages are rare, white mix japanese are like unicorns.