https://www.dulwichhillmassage.com.au/
Phone : (02) 9550 9908

Hours of Business : 10 til 7

Rates : $40 30 mins, $50 45 mins, $60 1 hour plus tips

Size/shape : Small / Medium, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : Very good massage (for a young girl) and full menu

Value for money/recommend? : YES!!

My experience/comments : So I saw the very interesting pic from the shop's wechat. Its bit the usual Jim massage so I call the owner to doouble check and she said it is real pic from the girl. Confirm she is not a MILF so I go ahead and book an hour.

Moon is the cute and sweet type. Or should I say she present herself that way. I can't tell her age but should be under 30. Other brother can correct me.

She start with part 1 and ask how strong I want. I actually laughed and said "just try your best." That was the end of the laugh as for the next half an hour, Moon pull out all her trick in her massage skills and it was surprisingly good. Especially there are moves that only use in legit massage shops suggest she do know what she is doing. Helen is a bit better than her in this part but Moon is not far behind.

Comes to part two and beyond, Moon is quite easy going as long as you are clean. Not bad on the B2B technique. Those who are looking for Crystal like figure beware, Moon has a little body fat but I am ok with that. This body figure is better when the girl is doing B2B. There are option beyond that but its all safe, well I did not enquire if she has a natural hoover!! May ask her next time but for someone who looks young and pretty, I am not pushing it. Home Run was great but cam improve more, that is a job for you Dulwich Hill regulars!!

A quick summary of Moon:
Looks: 7.5
Body: 7.5
Massage:8.5
Services: 8

BTW on my way out there was this super stunning pocket rocket. Owner introduce to me as Coco from Thailand. Hmm. I am not so sure about the Thai chicks in Sydney but she is absolutely smoking!! Anyone try??