Thread: Sweet Young Teen Monday @ Jin Massage Dulwich Hill, Chinese girl Moon!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sweet Young Teen Monday @ Jin Massage Dulwich Hill, Chinese girl Moon!!

Person's Name : Moon

Establishment : Jin Massage, Dulwich Hill

Date of Visit : Monday this week

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    453 Marrickville Road, Dulwich Hill
    https://www.dulwichhillmassage.com.au/
    Phone : (02) 9550 9908

Hours of Business : 10 til 7

Rates : $40 30 mins, $50 45 mins, $60 1 hour plus tips

Size/shape : Small / Medium, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : Very good massage (for a young girl) and full menu

Value for money/recommend? : YES!!

My experience/comments : So I saw the very interesting pic from the shop's wechat. Its bit the usual Jim massage so I call the owner to doouble check and she said it is real pic from the girl. Confirm she is not a MILF so I go ahead and book an hour.

Moon is the cute and sweet type. Or should I say she present herself that way. I can't tell her age but should be under 30. Other brother can correct me.

She start with part 1 and ask how strong I want. I actually laughed and said "just try your best." That was the end of the laugh as for the next half an hour, Moon pull out all her trick in her massage skills and it was surprisingly good. Especially there are moves that only use in legit massage shops suggest she do know what she is doing. Helen is a bit better than her in this part but Moon is not far behind.

Comes to part two and beyond, Moon is quite easy going as long as you are clean. Not bad on the B2B technique. Those who are looking for Crystal like figure beware, Moon has a little body fat but I am ok with that. This body figure is better when the girl is doing B2B. There are option beyond that but its all safe, well I did not enquire if she has a natural hoover!! May ask her next time but for someone who looks young and pretty, I am not pushing it. Home Run was great but cam improve more, that is a job for you Dulwich Hill regulars!!

A quick summary of Moon:
    Looks: 7.5
    Body: 7.5
    Massage:8.5
    Services: 8

BTW on my way out there was this super stunning pocket rocket. Owner introduce to me as Coco from Thailand. Hmm. I am not so sure about the Thai chicks in Sydney but she is absolutely smoking!! Anyone try??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Your AR reads like lonely hearts...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Haha . Bro cmk genuies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    Person's Name : Moon

Establishment : Jin Massage, Dulwich Hill

Date of Visit : Monday this week

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    453 Marrickville Road, Dulwich Hill
    https://www.dulwichhillmassage.com.au/
    Phone : (02) 9550 9908

Hours of Business : 10 til 7

Rates : $40 30 mins, $50 45 mins, $60 1 hour plus tips

Size/shape : Small / Medium, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : Very good massage (for a young girl) and full menu

Value for money/recommend? : YES!!

My experience/comments : So I saw the very interesting pic from the shop's wechat. Its bit the usual Jim massage so I call the owner to doouble check and she said it is real pic from the girl. Confirm she is not a MILF so I go ahead and book an hour.

Moon is the cute and sweet type. Or should I say she present herself that way. I can't tell her age but should be under 30. Other brother can correct me.

She start with part 1 and ask how strong I want. I actually laughed and said "just try your best." That was the end of the laugh as for the next half an hour, Moon pull out all her trick in her massage skills and it was surprisingly good. Especially there are moves that only use in legit massage shops suggest she do know what she is doing. Helen is a bit better than her in this part but Moon is not far behind.

Comes to part two and beyond, Moon is quite easy going as long as you are clean. Not bad on the B2B technique. Those who are looking for Crystal like figure beware, Moon has a little body fat but I am ok with that. This body figure is better when the girl is doing B2B. There are option beyond that but its all safe, well I did not enquire if she has a natural hoover!! May ask her next time but for someone who looks young and pretty, I am not pushing it. Home Run was great but cam improve more, that is a job for you Dulwich Hill regulars!!

A quick summary of Moon:
    Looks: 7.5
    Body: 7.5
    Massage:8.5
    Services: 8

BTW on my way out there was this super stunning pocket rocket. Owner introduce to me as Coco from Thailand. Hmm. I am not so sure about the Thai chicks in Sydney but she is absolutely smoking!! Anyone try??
    Supposed to be a Cici or something like that on Monday that is meant to be skinny like Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    LH uses a different template?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Haha . Bro cmk genuies
    Wish that was me..

There is a moon on roster today. Same one as the AR?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to Jin Massage today and saw moon. The description seems fairly accurate, though I would guess 30 years old - though I guess I'm splitting hairs.

It was a good relaxing session, I only opted for the NHJ, but it was expertly delivered and playful.

My only issue is Moon used coconut oil, so I left smelling like a pina colada. If discretion is high on your list, I would make sure to ask.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Says View Post
    I went to Jin Massage today and saw moon. The description seems fairly accurate, though I would guess 30 years old - though I guess I'm splitting hairs.

It was a good relaxing session, I only opted for the NHJ, but it was expertly delivered and playful.

My only issue is Moon used coconut oil, so I left smelling like a pina colada. If discretion is high on your list, I would make sure to ask.
    I did not realise the oil issue. I do put her in the late 20s class which is OK in the current market.

Exceptional massage skills I must say. Falls somewhere between Helen and Yaya.

Services was also a surprise. Very skilful in the "oral communication" part with "natural treatment" before the full engagement. My only complain is there was some resistance on a full entrance. So for the big guns, you have been warned.

For the usual RNT fees, while I can get better with a few of my regulars, Moon is top notch and not too greedy. Treat her well gents. Girls like this is getting harder to come by....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Says View Post
    Pina colada ... LOL
    At least that is not too hard to wash off.

Back in the days I was hanging around brothels all the time, I swear everytime I would have caught 3-4 different perfume on me. I keep telling the girls that is a very bad idea for customer (I am fine with it) as smell of perfumeis so hard to get rip off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    I swear everytime I would have caught 3-4 different perfume on me.
    Three or four is OK as you can say you were walking by lady perfume at DJ. One smell (and constantly the same one) is bad!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Moon is a pretty cute and sweet kind of girl. Everything that Dud wrote was spot on. Very fair complexion, taut skin, friendly smile and flirty manners. Good massage and great oral skills...

Is she mid 20 or sweet young teen???

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Is she mid 20 or sweet young teen???
    Moon's no teen. Acts like one though. In that room, she looks mid to late 20's. Outside of that room, add a few more years... Lol!

She ain't skinny like Crystal, is full figured, but her skin is a standout... She feels super tight down there too. Just playing with her I would have cummed in seconds if I did the deed!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I walked in this shop once and there were only milfs (not my thing). Which day of the week do Moon and Crystal work there?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by softdrink.pp View Post
    I walked in this shop once and there were only milfs (not my thing). Which day of the week do Moon and Crystal work there?
    Moon works on Monday only at Dulwich Hill.

Crystal is long gone and very different type of girl. Skinny and quite lazy. Semi star fish, the typical city ML. Moon is more curvy but very cute. Try very hard to please. Like DPT and CMK said very good at oral kills and very responsive once u are "in the zone"

As for the MILF comment, I think you are getting the good bunch in the market at Jin Massage, Moon, Sophie, Jennifer, Helen and the mighty Yaya. All excel in their own way. Moon Helen and yaya are all on the late 20 / early 30 mark. At the price and services level, I can only think of a handful that is better. I would love to hear suggestions that trumps these three girls.