Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your two weeks punting budget worth??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is actually an interesting question. By taking the amount you spend on punting vs amount you earn per fortnight, you can calculate the percentage share of your brain that your dick occupies. You can keep that for your own records.
    Anyway answering OP, my fortnightly spend on punting averages out to $400 tops. Semi-retired... Some weeks I don't punt at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are shops forced to close? I would assume so but wondering since it is a job you cant do at home.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    What is a UST? More important how do you get a S21 for $546? Care to share some info? All I know is there is a special $150 off now? Guess they don't call you bargain hunter for nothing!

SERIOUSLY, you guys blow 300 bucks or even more a week? OMG!
    Currently discounted to 1199. They will give my Huawei (piece of shit) $85 trade in and you get $400 trade in credit. Then Samsung live chat will give away $100 discount. Finally a $50 newsletter discount code which take a while to get for most people. Total $635 discount plus trade in. So the phone comes to $564. This offer apply across all S21 series and ends midnight 30/6 so you may not get the newsletter code in time but $614 for a S21 256 outright is still a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    Ultra short throw projectors. Ones where you don’t have to mount it at the celing/back of the room. Just sits on a buffet table and project up to the wall.
    It is also technically a 4.5K projector although currently there is $1500 gift card promotion in JB and Good Guys make it 3K

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [QUOTE=lonely heart;2234007]Currently discounted to 1199. They will give my Huawei (piece of shit) $85 trade in and you get $400 trade in credit. Then Samsung live chat will give away $100 discount. Finally a $50 newsletter discount code which take a while to get for most people. Total $635 discount plus trade in. So the phone comes to $564. This offer apply across all S21 series and ends midnight 30/6 so you may not get the newsletter code in time but $614 for a S21 256 outright is still a good deal.

Wow! good work bro. Can you get a discount like that from the shops or grils.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Sometimes a $900 - $1000 a week🥴
    I'm similar to this. It is too much I think, lucky have a break now. Have to be more selective when everything reopens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow looks like I am in wrong forum, this looks like millionaires club. How can you guys afford $1000 on WL per week, some of you even spend 4k to 8k every week. Do you guys own Lambos and Ferraris for weekend and drive Rolls Royce as daily? Do you guys think we might have some rich celebrities in this forum who disguises and has lot of outcalls into his one of his sex cave (apartment/house).
    Anyways I can only afford to spend $150 a week or $400-500 per month without feeling the pinch.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Wow looks like I am in wrong forum, this looks like millionaires club. How can you guys afford $1000 on WL per week, some of you even spend 4k to 8k every week. Do you guys own Lambos and Ferraris for weekend and drive Rolls Royce as daily? Do you guys think we might have some rich celebrities in this forum who disguises and has lot of outcalls into his one of his sex cave (apartment/house).
    Anyways I can only afford to spend $150 a week or $400-500 per month without feeling the pinch.
    Well $1k per week comes to $52k per year. And let's face it, everyone has down time or something getting in the way of punting, so let's take 8 weeks off that total... comes to $44k per year. If WL punting was the only "sin" you indulged in (as opposed to having other equally if not more expensive sins like gambling), you don't need to be a millionaire to be able to afford that. You could do that comfortably on a salary of $300k a year, for example.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Puntingman spend over $60000+ a year and he do 5 day a week on $150 shop. By the way where is he now. Some have inherited money win lotto work in high paying job rich overseas students pay by parents. But then some just in this forum to showoff but not spending that much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well $1k per week comes to $52k per year. And let's face it, everyone has down time or something getting in the way of punting, so let's take 8 weeks off that total... comes to $44k per year. If WL punting was the only "sin" you indulged in (as opposed to having other equally if not more expensive sins like gambling), you don't need to be a millionaire to be able to afford that. You could do that comfortably on a salary of $300k a year, for example.
    Even if I earn $300k (in my dreams) I doubt I would spend 44k on punting, hey we all have our priorities right?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Subtle flex by goldfishman hahahaha. You must have an amazing job.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Subtle flex by goldfishman hahahaha. You must have an amazing job.
    I didn't say I spend $1k a week on punting, someone else did. My budget is only $400 per fortnight.

Even if I earn $300k (in my dreams) I doubt I would spend 44k on punting, hey we all have our priorities right?
    That's true. I sure wouldn't in my current older self. Even when I was younger and hormones raging and all, I got tired of punting week in week out non-stop very quickly. It became boring even with different girls to choose from.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Here we go again, don't think punting is an excuse to go out in lock down!!

I know I know privates are jumping up and down again. Last time Girls, Private operator even the receptions make so much money!! Punter who are willing to pay the price and take the risk.... good luck!!

Now for those who are staying put, what is your two week budget worth?

For me got all the codes in place for the Samsung S21 trade in deal. $600+ discount.... PERFECT!!
    My usual budget is around $800 for 2 weeks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Holy shit. People spend heaps on punting. I normally restrict myself with a punt every 1 - 2 week, but those are the cheaper places. If i go a nicer place, normally last out longer before i need to go again. But thinking about this, i prob could save the money and buy something very nice for myself by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    Holy shit. People spend heaps on punting. I normally restrict myself with a punt every 1 - 2 week, but those are the cheaper places. If i go a nicer place, normally last out longer before i need to go again. But thinking about this, i prob could save the money and buy something very nice for myself by the end of the year.
    That's very true bro. Take that $44k example. The bro could buy a nice Rolex after 1 year, with change.

Banned
    That's very true bro. Take that $44k example. The bro could buy a nice Rolex after 1 year, with change.
    Or better still a nice motorbike or small boat..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Majprity of the people spending $44k or more/year on punting already have rolex, boat, mansion by the beach. They are least bothered on how much they are spending as their income justifies spending. I knew a guy who used to spend around 30k per year on punting but earned 200k.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12