Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What’s the craziest shit a girl has blurted out mid sex?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What’s the craziest shit a girl has blurted out mid sex?

Happy to hear random stuff or crazy stuff but today while boning a slightly more mature WL who had been fairly vanilla down the fairway to this point as she was about to climax screams out “So this is what you’ve wanted to do to mummy all this time is it? My son loves to see his mummy become a horny slut doesn’t he?” I didn’t know whether to cum or just burst out in laughter because of how unexpected it was ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is crazy!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Choffchoff View Post
    Happy to hear random stuff or crazy stuff but today while boning a slightly more mature WL who had been fairly vanilla down the fairway to this point as she was about to climax screams out “So this is what you’ve wanted to do to mummy all this time is it? My son loves to see his mummy become a horny slut doesn’t he?” I didn’t know whether to cum or just burst out in laughter because of how unexpected it was ..
    Motherf..........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think we are gonna see a lot of these poll type question posts over the next two weeks of lockdown as punters have nothing else to write about.
    What was the worst, what is the most, who gives the best etc
    Also expect lots of posts about sad tales of relationships with WLs gone bad, humble brags, shameless boasting, and of course the other perennial favourites like why are some girls Asian Only, why don't WLs like Indians, which MLs give extras, how can I get part 3 from a ML etc
    It's gonna be a fun two weeks

Banned
    It's in the sand...............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's in the sand...............
    More like in the hand...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think we are gonna see a lot of these poll type question posts over the next two weeks as punters have nothing else to write about.
    What was the worst, what is the most, who gives the best etc
    Also expect lots of posts about sad tales of relationships with WLs gone bad, humble brags, shameless boasting, and of course the other perennial favourites like why are some girls Asian Only, why don't WLs like Indians, which MLs give extras, how can I get part 3 from a ML etc
    It's gonna be a fun two weeks
    Punters have to do something will all the extra free time. How can I get a part 3 from an ML bro rooter? Teach me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No it was sand, we were under Manly Surf Club, I did see her again in my 58" VW parked on my parents front lawn in Harbord............

No it was sand, we were under Manly Surf Club, I did see her again in my 58" VW parked on my parents front lawn in Harbord............
    Sounds like some truly wild and fun times you had in your younger days!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Choffchoff View Post
    Maybe don’t wear the schoolboy uniform next time to avoid this!
    You aren’t Angus Young are you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope the condom didn't break, I don't want to kill anymore babies

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    "I remember you now. You are the dentist"
    I am definitely not a dentist, so two possibilities.
    1. a case of mistaken identity so she clearly did not remember me.
    2. maybe I told her I was a dentist when I met her the first time so she actually did remember me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mother superior, I have sinned

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cool, Judson supercharger ???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Take the condom off!

I'm like wtf,no

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Cool, Judson supercharger ???
    Boy you know your V Dubbs, I did alot of reading at the time about bolting on a "Judson ,"sadly just a good set of extractors and widies, it used to go ok......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Finally got it in and she said put it back in the sand

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was daty her she was climaxing suddenly she say out loud, "Oh my God! I can't take it anymore. I have a huge one" she jump out of bed say I m naughtier boy. We have a good laugh. She is a Chinese girl can speak English very well.

Heh I'll join in the fun. Mine are nowhere near as crazy as OP. I actually only remember all the ones that made the punts memorable.
    One hot private ABK I saw more than a decade ago at Vibe hotel Surry Hills, $600 inclusive of anal. I was balls deep in her arse when she twisted around, looked me in the eyes with her sexy bedroom eyes and said " don't you wanna look at your cock fucking my ass?", while pulling her ass cheeks apart. One of the most memorable moments of my punting life!
    Other ones, mostly C girls telling me I've "hit the bottom" while rubbing their bellies near their navels. Shit that gets me going like nothing else!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a WL tell me she wanted me to finger her, so I say ok no problem, then she says stick another one in, now another one, now another one, I'm thinking what the fuck , I'm
    Fucking her with 4 fingers, then she says put the last one in. So now I've got 5 fingers in her and I'm twisting and turning. She is yelling out fuck me with you fist, so I make a fist and start fist fucking her. I think she came about 10 times, the table was soaked. That was around about 1995. I'll never forget that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast