Thread: Yuki A Pretty Girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuki A Pretty Girl

The lockdown made my last visit at No 5 become the last punt in this FY.
    The girl I saw then was Yuki. I was trying to see another girl, but not available, so just made it Yuki.
    When she came to greet, Yuki appeared as charming as her Japanese-like name sounds. She is slim, pretty, and white, which is close enough to what Yuki in Japanese might mean. Snow in Japanese is Yuki.
    I don't bother to comment on her services. YMMV.
    Surely, she is a girl with strong personality, not hesitating to show her individuality. She has a good suite of assets to be competitive.
    Will see her again after the lockdown.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What do you mean by strong personality? as she just wanna do what she wants to do? how was her English?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    What do you mean by strong personality? as she just wanna do what she wants to do? how was her English?
    I would say I mean she is shy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yuki is easily one of the worst punts at No 5, theres are soo many better options. For great service try Patty, Star, Nali, all highly recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilver View Post
    Yuki is easily one of the worst punts at No 5, theres are soo many better options. For great service try Patty, Star, Nali, all highly recommended.
    Typical innocent Chinese girl, my view. Luckily, I am Asian as well, although not yellowish. She is nice.
    Worthy of trying.