Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plans for after lockdown?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Already planning for after the lockdown?!
    Far out some of you guys are keen.
    Chill out for a few weeks and do other things.
    It's just punting. It's a hobby, a bit of fun, that's all.
    Do some of you guys have a life outside of punting?
    Do you have friends, hobbies, creative pursuits, family, pets, watching sport, girlfriends, fitness, reading, movies, food and wine appreciation, vintage car restoration, fucken I dunno, just stuff you do apart from paying for sex?
    Its just that i recalled a review wherein it was stated that the first day after lockdown was very busy and there were some walkin punters who were basically choosing from the girls that were left in the roster that arent booked. Just cause most regulars booked ahead of time.

Made me wonder if some of you guys already had it planned.

As since mine was planned and delayed by the lockdown, im pretty sure if all goes well, it should be happening

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Some even their IG details so you can message them via that app.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Ohh.. ig details...
    So whats the typical contact wls or mls usually give?
    Wechat, line, cell no., Ig?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Its just that i recalled a review wherein it was stated that the first day after lockdown was very busy and there were some walkin punters who were basically choosing from the girls that were left in the roster that arent booked. Just cause most regulars booked ahead of time.

Made me wonder if some of you guys already had it planned.

As since mine was planned and delayed by the lockdown, im pretty sure if all goes well, it should be happening

You're alright bro. I'm just takin the piss. Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm mentally preparing this shitshow to for three or four weeks. The delta variant doesn't fuck around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After the last lock down there were some horny girls, just hope there are some left. This industry is going to be buggered (no pun intended)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this is going to be longer than 2 weeks, the rate the Delta variant is spreading. lets hope i'm wrong. Not going any time soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm still active same as the last lockdown had 2 punts per week on average.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Ive seen some shops advertise still, but id rather not.
    The main shops i go to and would want to try are closed.
    Plus, not worth the fines.

My regular place is shut and my regular Private is in town so that’s out too. Been chatting to WL on Insta who offered me a bbbj with a finish on her face and film it for 350 not sure that worth tbh.
    She lives a few blocks away so I could do that comfortably. See how I hold out 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see private in city close by market city easy to walk many wl live close here in city 350 to much for blow must be west price

What's it like in the city, plenty of cops patrolling? Got a private booked for tomorrow but in two minds about going. Guess I could use the 'I am seeing my girlfriend' line.......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    What's it like in the city, plenty of cops patrolling? Got a private booked for tomorrow but in two minds about going. Guess I could use the 'I am seeing my girlfriend' line.......
    I just went for a walk about at around lunch time, didn't see a single cop. It's easy for them to go plainclothes though.
    My advice is try to book your sessions close to meal times. That way if you get stopped you can always say you're out looking for takeaway food. A lot of the restaurants are closed at the moment, so it's a fair excuse to say you need to walk around to find restaurants that are still open so you can get your food.
    And make sure you wear a mask even when not indoors!
    I think you're more likely to get stopped on your way to the city than actually when you're in the city, to be honest.
    Good luck bro, hope you have fun.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Got caught up in the cleanse.

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    I'll wait for things to settle down a bit covid numbers wise. Then I'll pick up where I was forced to leave off last week.

Haven't been punting regularly lately. Like, 2 in the last 6 months. Had some disposable cash and was going to be driving around Sydney and going close to a few well reviewed shops that I wanted to check out. If the one I wanted was booked out, some close-by options looked alright. I had all day to myself. The planets had aligned. But...

The night before I found an ingrown hair at the base of my shaft. Big ugly white head that I popped, cleaned up and managed to extract the hair with tweezers and treated it with a disinfectant cream. Even so, it wasn't pretty down there the next day with an inflamed lump on the slug so I figured I'd pass until this week. And then lockdown. Thanks a lot plague rats...

Sigh. Sometimes the planets just don't align.

FMH
    That was a wise move, bro. Appearances be damned, punting in anyway with open sores around your genitals is a really bad idea!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Easy if live in city I think if police catch and you say going to gf police call the gf??;

Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    Easy if live in city I think if police catch and you say going to gf police call the gf??;
    Punching some cones in lockdown... Oh yeah!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha just wait it out. We made it through the last one. Just hope we’re moving closer to international students flying in again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go to the pub and fix the world

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That was a wise move, bro. Appearances be damned, punting in anyway with open sores around your genitals is a really bad idea!
    Fuck me. Please let me never be the next customer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12