Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plans for after lockdown?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Plans for after lockdown?

So with the lockdown hopefully only lasting for two weeks, anyone already have plans and bookings for when the lockdown ends?
    I remember wheb last lockdown ended, people were saying lota of shops were super busy with lots of punters in the waiting areas and basically have to choose from the remaining girls in the roster that arent busy. Which sometimes means theyre not the best girls for most of the punters currently in session.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Going to be crazy busy but I'm booking in advance with a regular.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Take kids on a holiday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There are shops still open!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Going to be crazy busy but I'm booking in advance with a regular.
    I wish i had contact info of my favorite ml, im only starting to be a regular and was hoping to get ger contact, but then lockdown happened

Had punt plans for yday, but agreed with papasan to delay it for two weeks for now.
    So ill contact him when lockdowns about to end, hopefully it doesnt encounter any hiccups, i.e. girls not available, period, or whatever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Take kids on a holiday
    Oh, not just letting the kids and wife go on holiday, theb you stay and have your single holiday? Haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    There are shops still open!
    Ive seen some shops advertise still, but id rather not.
    The main shops i go to and would want to try are closed.
    Plus, not worth the fines.

Seen a few officers stopping cars around the city.

Looks like they're ramping up the enforcing.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey all! I’m new to the punting game… could someone tell me how you become a regular with a ML or WL? Is it after 3 visits? 10? 20? Do you get offered or ask for her personal mobile? Do you get service at their residence? Thanks in advance! I had a private call me a regular only after one visit lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Seen a few officers stopping cars around the city.

Looks like they're ramping up the enforcing.

Definitely would rather spend the 11k fine on punts and abstain for 2 weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    Hey all! I’m new to the punting game… could someone tell me how you become a regular with a ML or WL? Is it after 3 visits? 10? 20? Do you get offered or ask for her personal mobile? Do you get service at their residence? Thanks in advance! I had a private call me a regular only after one visit lol
    No number of how many times u visit. Really depends if u "connect" with the ml or wl. I visited my regular 3 times before I asked for her details.

At the same time if u visited the same wl 10 times u are basically a regular haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im fairly new as well.
    I dunno about exact amount, but i think its more on the word "regular" if you regularly go for a session with them. That depends as punters have different frquency on their punts/sessions.
    From ive heard/read, not sure about personal contact info but they would probably have work wechat/mobile that they use for punters.
    And mainly depends on the wl/ml, sometimes they offer to give you their info on the first session, sometimes you have to ask them and maybe theyll give it to you.
    Usually ladies message punters whenever they have downtime at work, to make them go for a session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got a ML number when i told her i didn’t have enough money for one of her extras. She gave me PayID to pay her. Kept the number and text her now and then to see if she is free

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    There you go, answered your own question. If you click with her, she'll remember you on the second visit and warmly welcome you accordingly. The contact details are a different thing. Some girls just never give them out no matter how many times you see them.
    If you click well with them, you can get it on the first visit. If you can't click with them, don't even bother to keep going back just to get them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You would know rite away if she will give it to you. On my 2nd visit with my regular she was like "o yeah I remember him from the weekend. Ill extend my time for him." On my 3rd I already knew if I asked she would give her details.

Don't push it tho.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If she is smart she give you her work number so you can a suck more money from you. Most have 2 phones. Make sure you have wechat or line.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Already planning for after the lockdown?!
    Far out some of you guys are keen.
    Chill out for a few weeks and do other things.
    It's just punting. It's a hobby, a bit of fun, that's all.
    Do some of you guys have a life outside of punting?
    Do you have friends, hobbies, creative pursuits, family, pets, watching sport, girlfriends, fitness, reading, movies, food and wine appreciation, vintage car restoration, fucken I dunno, just stuff you do apart from paying for sex?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what is your weekly punting budget . how generous do you tip ?

2 key points

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Already planning for after the lockdown?!
    Far out some of you guys are keen.
    Chill out for a few weeks and do other things.
    It's just punting. It's a hobby, a bit of fun, that's all.
    To you maybe a hobby but to others is an addiction. But what is addiction or hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    If she is smart she give you her work number so you can a suck more money from you. Most have 2 phones. Make sure you have wechat or line.
    Some even their IG details so you can message them via that app.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast