Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STD from BBBJ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hit the nail on the head. However, it may not be what everyone wants to hear:
    https://sti.bmj.com/content/76/6/474

"Uncircumcised men in the United States may be at increased risk for gonorrhoea and syphilis, but chlamydia risk appears similar in circumcised and uncircumcised men."

That skin must be like a nice warm hovel for the germs to rest in and multiply if they get under it.
    Circumcision was practiced as a religious ceremony eons ago, long before anybody knew about the potential of said diseases. To suggest a link as a causative effect is erroneous. The motivation of some studies should be considered with this in mind.

Obviously personal hygiene is key here and the lack of it will increase the potential of ill health, regardless of diagnosis.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    Circumcision was practiced as a religious ceremony eons ago, long before anybody knew about the potential of said diseases. To suggest a link as a causative effect is erroneous. The motivation of some studies should be considered with this in mind.

Obviously personal hygiene is key here and the lack of it will increase the potential of ill health, regardless of diagnosis.
    Like I said, not everyone wants to hear it, especially those who are completely against the idea.
    And so what if religion started the practice?
    The end result of something may not relate to how it began in the first place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sounds like your not circumcised.

Banned
    Like I said, not everyone wants to hear it, especially those who are completely against the idea.
    And so what if religion started the practice?
    The end result of something may not relate to how it began in the first place.
    The practice of circumcision can be deeply rooted in the religious psyche of some individuals, as opposed to realising heath outcomes therefore the motivation of inflicting this on children, when it's usually carried out, before sexual activity takes place and potential exposure, is tantamount to abuse. If adults freely make a choice for themselves it's up to them, but children...

Women and girls also experience this abusive practice as FGM for similar reasons and has quite rightly been banned in many countries but because men are generally in charge of religious dogma, this and circumcision persist to this day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    man.. this topic changed quick. let's leave religion out of this.. at the end of the day.. HIV from BBBJ is almost non-existent.. that's the most important part.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    man.. this topic changed quick. let's leave religion out of this.. at the end of the day.. HIV from BBBJ is almost non-existent.. that's the most important part.
    I'm not sure it "changed quick". The comment was made to support the idea that circumcision is practiced for health reasons. It isn't and therefore deserves to have a counter argument. It isn't my fault how it started, I just pointed it out.

I'm not sure it "changed quick". The comment was made to support the idea that circumcision is practiced for health reasons. It isn't and therefore deserves to have a counter argument. It isn't my fault how it started, I just pointed it out.
    Who cares how it started? I personally elected to do it when I was 18 because I didn't like having sex with that stupid hat on my dick. Best decision ever, no regrets.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you mean the cost to get tested?
    Its free under medicare. Not sure for people without it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who cares how it started? I personally elected to do it when I was 18 because I didn't like having sex with that stupid hat on my dick. Best decision ever, no regrets.
    Plus the girls prefer it as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Plus the girls prefer it as well
    I am hanging on to mine 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I am hanging on to mine 🤣
    Don't you think it makes your dick look like it's wearing a turban?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've elected many times for bbbj from hookers and have only had 1 scare. I caught a non specific infection. Which basically means some random bacteria from her mouth gave me a mild uti. Cleared up by itself after a week.

One of my mates who punts and does bbfs has never caught anything from a WL. But funnily enough, he got the clap off his first girlfriend. It's how he found out she was cheating on him lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I've elected many times for bbbj from hookers and have only had 1 scare. I caught a non specific infection. Which basically means some random bacteria from her mouth gave me a mild uti. Cleared up by itself after a week.

One of my mates who punts and does bbfs has never caught anything from a WL. But funnily enough, he got the clap off his first girlfriend. It's how he found out she was cheating on him lol
    he probz got heartbroken and broke up with her right? hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I wonder if some ppl are more resistant to catch things in general whilst others are not?!
    I did not think of that. Could be plausible

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post

Had something similar when I had bbfs one time. Like gonorrhoea symptoms minus the discharge. Went away after a few days. Stung like hell when pissing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, if you count hsv-1 or hsv-2. you will definitely get it from BBBJ. hsv-1 (herpes) can be asymptomatic or you can even get it from kissing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I've been getting BBBJ for over 30 years here in Australia in Thailand Cambodia and Vietnam and never caught a thing, its probably just pure luck I've never caught anything. I wouldn't pay to get it with a condom but if you have a misses yes be careful. My advice would be break up with your girlfriend and go to Pattaya and Bangkok Thailand when the borders open again, you won't be interested in Australian girls ever again after you spend time in Pattaya
    How much do these Thailand trip usually cost? Been looking to go there for a week or so once the borders open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptriker View Post
    How much do these Thailand trip usually cost? Been looking to go there for a week or so once the borders open.
    Airfares are expensive In April and December so avoid those months, around $800 return direct flights 8 and a half hour flight ,you can probably get cheaper prices but then its a stop over somewhere and no free food drinks or movies. Forget Phuket go to Pattaya its so much cheaper and a better place to party etc.. You can get a hotel room with pool for around $40 older style building but clean and comfortable its all you will need for first trip, Fly into Bangkok airport jump in a taxi 1 and half hour to Pattaya around $ 60. Food very cheap if your going for 7 nights probably around $200 a day to go out drinking plus take a girl back to your room from the cheaper bars, I usually go for 3 weeks and take $5000 but always have to to ATM to get a bit more money, obviously beer is cheaper than spirits and Go Go bar girls are more expensive than beer bar girls, Im going when borders open again your than welcome to meet myself and my mates over there if want us to show you around

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hopefully I can get over there as well if the borders open bro Lazor Zap, at this rate it is never going to happen. Might have to relocate permanently.

Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast