Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STD from BBBJ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

STD from BBBJ?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has caught an STD from getting BBBJ?

Have always received covered. Would love to go BBBJ but would be a serious problem if I infected my significant other.

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage88 View Post
    Hi all,

Have always received covered. Would love to go BBBJ but would be a serious problem if I infected my significant other.

Thanks
    Yes you can get chlamydia, gonorrhoea and others from a BBBJ, I would not risk it if you have a serious partner. A punt gone wrong is not worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes you can and I'm sure a lot of us punters have gotten something. Think twice about it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is kinda scary, so what do you normally do when youre goong with a bbbj? Check for signs?like how girls check ours?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    This is kinda scary, so what do you normally do when youre goong with a bbbj? Check for signs?like how girls check ours?

Can't tell. Gono can be right at the back of the throat. Can't do much, just roll the dice

Banned
    You can also get HPV from oral sex if the chick is infected with the virus. Michael Douglas got cancer from going down on a girl who had HPV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100% possible. You can even HPV through HJ. If you punt, testing regularly is important for everyone's health.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Definitely possible but less likely than BBFS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    100% possible. You can even HPV through HJ. If you punt, testing regularly is important for everyone's health.
    I did a quick search on testing and its like 500-800? Damn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, if you're worried about it. Wrap your rod.

Orally transmitted stis are less common, but definitely can happen. Some people only get mild symptoms as well. Like a slightly sore throat. So they think it's nothing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage88 View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks
    I've been getting BBBJ for over 30 years here in Australia in Thailand Cambodia and Vietnam and never caught a thing, its probably just pure luck I've never caught anything. I wouldn't pay to get it with a condom but if you have a misses yes be careful. My advice would be break up with your girlfriend and go to Pattaya and Bangkok Thailand when the borders open again, you won't be interested in Australian girls ever again after you spend time in Pattaya

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Advice of champions bro Lazor Zap!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I've been getting BBBJ for over 30 years here in Australia in Thailand Cambodia and Vietnam and never caught a thing, its probably just pure luck I've never caught anything. I wouldn't pay to get it with a condom but if you have a misses yes be careful. My advice would be break up with your girlfriend and go to Pattaya and Bangkok Thailand when the borders open again, you won't be interested in Australian girls ever again after you spend time in Pattaya
    Got to admit, same same.
    Never say never but I would have had BBBJ hundreds of times and nothing so far.
    I won’t be changing that but always cover up for the main event (though have to admit the occasional slip)
    Enjoy or give up punting. No in between

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you requested a urine test from your GP tho? A lot of the time chlamydia has no symptoms

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I spoke with the people that run the public STD clinic, to a Dr and a nurses separately and they said Bbbj is low risk but yes a possible to catch everything mentioned. They also said anything you might contract from a Bbbj can be fully treated via antibiotics with no long lasting effects.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it's all about luck.. i got infected. .i think 2nd time i had bbbj.. got it checked up.. some antibiotics. Then was all good. never again after that.. all in the % game.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    have you rejected any that you think it might be suss?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    No the only girls I've rejected are the ones Im not attracted too, I've always been fussy when choosing and have no trouble being polite and walking out of shops or private situations if I don't find the girls hot, my first punt was at Tiffanys Albion street Surry Hills back in 1987 when I was 18 my last was a couple of weeks ago at Ginza Empire. I prefer Thai girls but unfortunately there aren't many hot ones in Sydney these days, once the international borders open again things should be better

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    I wonder if some ppl are more resistant to catch things in general whilst others are not?!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I wonder if some ppl are more resistant to catch things in general whilst others are not?!
    Hit the nail on the head. However, it may not be what everyone wants to hear:
    https://sti.bmj.com/content/76/6/474

"Uncircumcised men in the United States may be at increased risk for gonorrhoea and syphilis, but chlamydia risk appears similar in circumcised and uncircumcised men."

That skin must be like a nice warm hovel for the germs to rest in and multiply if they get under it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast