Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 T flower

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    No. None of the T5 ladies I'm familiar with would go private or advertise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeydong View Post
    Cali and the girls who work with her ..usually eat spicy chicken for lunch .. Its very convenient for them .. I say no more
    spicy chicken means smelly puss ? that what you mean ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely not - chalk and cheese in looks....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope it’s a hint of the location …. Big gym Brand too shares the same name

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    spicy chicken means smelly puss ? that what you mean ?

Nope it’s a hint of the location …. Big gym Brand too shares the name of the shop too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nope it’s a hint of the location …. Big gym Brand too shares the name of the shop too
    If she leaves this shop cause dickhead customers follow her here, what then? Theres a reason she left. Putting it out in public helps who?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cali and the girls who work with her ..usually eat spicy chicken for lunch .. Its very convenient for them .. I say no more

So just down the road hey

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    My first accusation of being another poster…flattered
    me too !

i only just saw this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    If she leaves this shop cause dickhead customers follow her here, what then? Theres a reason she left. Putting it out in public helps who?
    Turkeyhead … if she leaves u can always “PM” message me . I have good contacts with all the gems 😜

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried going to T5 recently.
    It seems like they are closed ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Turkeyhead … if she leaves u can always “PM” message me . I have good contacts with all the gems 😜
    Is the flower and icecream still working in
    Brissy somewhere?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is the icecream and flower still around in Brissy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Righto bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Helps who? People on a online forum looking for info. Isn't that what forums are for? Are you saying guys shouldnt post info about what they found and where? If you are what is the point of the forum? and why are you here? Arent you here looking for info?
    "If you want share info use PM" so this is just a place people can pm eachother? that sounds stupid.
    I have info to share but from what I found here they are things people already know, like Anytime, tiktok and others. I haven't done this much. This forum has been really helpful though.

And the codes. I am not a cop but even I was smart enough to figure out what T5 is and what the colour is.

It is a bit dumb to me but I'm a newbie trying to understand but it feel like people come to the forum for info, which is what forums are for, but don't want to share info and get annoyed when people do share info.

that idiot that was looking for a "sunday school teacher to return a bible" and used her full name is different - that was the dumbest thing ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t worry mate lot of dickheads on here who must fall in love and give all the cash to the girls to help them suckers !!
    Write what u want open forum these shops txt u advertise locanto sexy pic wording WeChat all the info is out there for cops to see , so what we write on here means fuck all ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    Helps who? People on a online forum looking for info. Isn't that what forums are for? Are you saying guys shouldnt post info about what they found and where? If you are what is the point of the forum? and why are you here? Arent you here looking for info?
    "If you want share info use PM" so this is just a place people can pm eachother? that sounds stupid.
    I have info to share but from what I found here they are things people already know, like Anytime, tiktok and others. I haven't done this much. This forum has been really helpful though.

And the codes. I am not a cop but even I was smart enough to figure out what T5 is and what the colour is.

It is a bit dumb to me but I'm a newbie trying to understand but it feel like people come to the forum for info, which is what forums are for, but don't want to share info and get annoyed when people do share info.

that idiot that was looking for a "sunday school teacher to return a bible" and used her full name is different - that was the dumbest thing ever.
    Why do ladies move shops? Why do they use a different name at a different shop?
    Many reasons of course, but a common one is deluded guys who wont leave them alone.

Nirvana would be us being able to share info publicly, but as i said elsewhere this is an open forum. If I post that ml X at Shop Y gave me service Z at price $$$. The amount of anonymous guys that think they will get the same is off the charts. A lot of mls dont want to feel like whores. They want to choose who gets the upgraded services. A lot do the same service, no matter the guy. A significant number dont.

This place is like an iceberg, most of the action takes place under the surface. Other subscription or private services, the info is discussed more freely. You just need an australian internet connection to look at any thread here. No need to register.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post

Your logic is flawed. You are replying to a post that says if ‘she’ leaves it’s because of the people on here with ‘well that’s what the forum is for’. No shit mate but ‘she’ has nothing to do with this forum or it’s establishment and almost all the girls wish it while fuck off. The guys that think they’re helping girls by giving them free advertising re fooling themselves…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If a shop is getting lot of customers and they treat the girls ok I can’t see where that’s a problem. I know shops I have been to where the girls are getting very few customers. They don’t like it and been to shops where the girls get a lot of customers if you are a regular customer you usually will get priority and special treatment over new customers. In fact the girl had nine customers so she cut them back to 45 minutes. And gave me usual hour every time And she’s worked at shops you can get one customer all day as I said. Only ones as I said are these dickhead Indians who she tells them booked out for the week. Only thing you might be saying girls don’t need any new customers which is something I don’t know about

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do ladies move shops? Why do they use a different name at a different shop?
    Many reasons of course, but a common one is deluded guys who wont leave them alone.

Nirvana would be us being able to share info publicly, but as i said elsewhere this is an open forum. If I post that ml X at Shop Y gave me service Z at price $$$. The amount of anonymous guys that think they will get the same is off the charts. A lot of mls dont want to feel like whores. They want to choose who gets the upgraded services. A lot do the same service, no matter the guy. A significant number dont.

why do ladies move shops ? i think it's because they don't get enough business where they were.

why they use a different name ? so many reasons. maybe they got themselves a bad reputation and move shops and change names in the hope of starting afresh ? maybe they don't want the massage shop owners calling each other and comparing notes about their staff ? who really knows ?

if i get a certain service at a certain price at a certain place, and i mentioned it in here, i think it would be wrong if someone else quoted my username and told the ML that they wanted the same thing for the same price. but what they could do is ask if that service is available and how much he is going to be charged for. if he does not know how to ask nicely or in a proper manner, it is not my problem, i don't think ?

also, this is a forum where we discuss service and prices. but i feel i must mention here that certain people will deliberately mention wrong prices or exaggerate the services they got. their reasons for this, i don't know. so if someone says they got FS from a ML named K at shop Y for $150 everything included, please do not show up at the shop looking for that same ML demanding the same things for the same prices. Guys ! use your own discretion to work out whether or not that sounds logical or possible.

i think it should not matter if you were charged ten or twenty dollars more than others. at the end of the session, what matters is whether or not you enjoyed yourself and had a good time. and the money you paid, if it was worth it, come again. if not, go somewhere else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    why do ladies move shops ? i think it's because they don't get enough business where they were.

why they use a different name ? so many reasons. maybe they got themselves a bad reputation and move shops and change names in the hope of starting afresh ? maybe they don't want the massage shop owners calling each other and comparing notes about their staff ? who really knows ?

if i get a certain service at a certain price at a certain place, and i mentioned it in here, i think it would be wrong if someone else quoted my username and told the ML that they wanted the same thing for the same price. but what they could do is ask if that service is available and how much he is going to be charged for. if he does not know how to ask nicely or in a proper manner, it is not my problem, i don't think ?

also, this is a forum where we discuss service and prices. but i feel i must mention here that certain people will deliberately mention wrong prices or exaggerate the services they got. their reasons for this, i don't know. so if someone says they got FS from a ML named K at shop Y for $150 everything included, please do not show up at the shop looking for that same ML demanding the same things for the same prices. Guys ! use your own discretion to work out whether or not that sounds logical or possible.

i think it should not matter if you were charged ten or twenty dollars more than others. at the end of the session, what matters is whether or not you enjoyed yourself and had a good time. and the money you paid, if it was worth it, come again. if not, go somewhere else.
    In a perfect world, your above points would be valid. Problem is, for every registered member here, there is probably at least 1, if not more non registered person reading what is posted. And of course they will use your name and what service you received at what price to try and get the same service. Why would they care whether or not it may give you issues with said ML in the future. For this reason alone, amongst others, if you find a gem, best to either keep it to yourself or limit the details you give in an open forum. If not, don't be surprised if you ruin a good thing for yourself, as has happened before for other members.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast