Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 100

Thread: T5 T flower

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-04-2018
    Posts
    134

    T5 T flower

    T is tall (to me) 175cm? average build. easy on eye. enhanced bouncey boobs. reasonable English convo. not chatty but social able. not my type but the good smell and the cleanliness of the place got me the vibe to release the lush in me. paid 30min. reasonable massage. slow and easy. no TT after good 15 to 20mins. ask what extra I wanna opt for. I went for opt2. she stripped. came by TT me. my hand roams. my lil head awake. I kept roam. got to the Y. she rub mine. I rub hers. eventually cum. she cleaned me. chat a lil. pay the extra. a respectful hug. then I depart.

    average experience. if you like Tall girls..here you go.. I always will return when time n money allow.

    @tab123I did ring before hand asking for O they told me she is gone. sad me

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    253
    Thanks for the post on T. Nicely written.

    What!? O has left? Wtf. I mean where would she rather be during this covid time. May be she found a bf and quit.

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-04-2018
    Posts
    134
    they told me she back to Jap this week. oh well.. lockdown coming. can't do shit here too

  4. #4
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    02-07-2020
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    they told me she back to Jap this week. oh well.. lockdown coming. can't do shit here too
    Can confirm this. Heard from O herself that she was going back to Japan

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-06-2021
    Posts
    93
    Slowly slowly most girs going back home visa and more old girls like old days were

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-07-2020
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    T is tall (to me) 175cm? average build. easy on eye. enhanced bouncey boobs. reasonable English convo. not chatty but social able. not my type but the good smell and the cleanliness of the place got me the vibe to release the lush in me. paid 30min. reasonable massage. slow and easy. no TT after good 15 to 20mins. ask what extra I wanna opt for. I went for opt2. she stripped. came by TT me. my hand roams. my lil head awake. I kept roam. got to the Y. she rub mine. I rub hers. eventually cum. she cleaned me. chat a lil. pay the extra. a respectful hug. then I depart.

    average experience. if you like Tall girls..here you go.. I always will return when time n money allow.

    @tab123I did ring before hand asking for O they told me she is gone. sad me
    nice review AB. Definitely a good experience with T. But just for the record, her boobs definitely are not enhanced. haha.

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-04-2018
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by bravolima View Post
    Can confirm this. Heard from O herself that she was going back to Japan
    hey brah sounds like you've some good leads, mind to share your top 5 or top 10 in pm?

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-05-2021
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by qldcrow View Post
    nice review AB. Definitely a good experience with T. But just for the record, her boobs definitely are not enhanced. haha.
    I was scrolling down to the bottom to say this exact same thing. It's actually nice to have a good body with natural tits.

    Never got to try her massage though.

  9. #9
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    02-05-2014
    Posts
    543
    I feel so horrible that I missed out on O

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-04-2018
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I feel so horrible that I missed out on O
    tell me about it.. how to keep up especially they don't have roster that I can check on app or Web. gotta call every time

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-04-2018
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by qldcrow View Post
    nice review AB. Definitely a good experience with T. But just for the record, her boobs definitely are not enhanced. haha.
    really? hmm.. I have a special way to try it and I can feel the silicone in it.. well maybe I was wrong. Not important for me.. fake or real doesn't bother me, as long as they in nice shapes 😀 and hers is nice and bouncey haha

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-01-2020
    Posts
    59
    Whether they were made by god or a surgeon …. Well done, well done indeed!

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    08-06-2021
    Posts
    9
    Can confirm, This place definitely has some fantastic extras on offer.

  14. #14
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    08-03-2021
    Posts
    31
    Anyone have an experience with R (colour) ?

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-06-2021
    Posts
    93
    Yessssss she is better than a Dyson vac
    Lol but not been for couple months

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-09-2019
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Anyone have an experience with R (colour) ?
    She’s quit.. left the business ...oh well

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-05-2021
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    She’s quit.. left the business ...oh well
    the R term could be ambiguous. I know two girls at T5, one is a coloured gem and the a colour. One is 25ish, the other 40 ish. Which one are you meaning has left the business?

  18. #18
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-06-2021
    Posts
    93
    Yeah. I Thought the older one owned the business

  19. #19
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    08-03-2021
    Posts
    31
    This one has a cracking body

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    18-06-2015
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    the R term could be ambiguous. I know two girls at T5, one is a coloured gem and the a colour. One is 25ish, the other 40 ish. Which one are you meaning has left the business?
    The colour hasn't quit so has to be the gem I guess
    Last edited by APL; 26-07-2021 at 09:04 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •