Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: T5 T flower

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    i was just summarising the various reasons that have been put forward as fact
    Nah I know… I was just saying despite all these wild theories only the one of them is close to true

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Too much Vitamin D.
    Not enough Vitamin C!
    my problem is I use too much Vitamin V.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimepunter View Post
    anyone know where Tulip went?
    wish i knew, best girl i've seen in years. used to book with her directly, then one day stopped responding to texts about the same time everything imploded. i've tried her every now and then since but never heard back, not sure how much is true in these posts but hoping she is still in aus and shows up at another shop one day.

the other girl i miss is houston/california, lots of tattoos and very easy to talk to, got the impression she held the group together?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100%. Tulip was clearly the stand out at this place. One of the best bodies I’ve ever seen, attractive face. Nothing was off limits. Truly outstanding.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    wish i knew, best girl i've seen in years. used to book with her directly, then one day stopped responding to texts about the same time everything imploded. i've tried her every now and then since but never heard back, not sure how much is true in these posts but hoping she is still in aus and shows up at another shop one day.

the other girl i miss is houston/california, lots of tattoos and very easy to talk to, got the impression she held the group together?
    Wow,I was regretting not getting her number. Guess it doesnt really matter lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qldcrow View Post
    100%. Tulip was clearly the stand out at this place. One of the best bodies I’ve ever seen, attractive face. Nothing was off limits. Truly outstanding.
    thinking back I must have met a different Tulip, or i got name confused, because there were a lot of ML with better figures and skills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was Tulip the blonde chick?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post

Cali was cool.. as was yuki. Nothing lasts forever I suppose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My favourite was the polish girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, Run Lola Run was definitely the overall fav, great figure and grace - enthusiasm and sexiness second probably to Pepsi - and a real passion that seem genuine and not over the top... yes I could really believe she is one of those young girlfriend I could no longer have!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it still closed?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    thinking back I must have met a different Tulip, or i got name confused, because there were a lot of ML with better figures and skills
    If you PM me mate, happy to discuss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, Run Lola Run was definitely the overall fav, great figure and grace - enthusiasm and sexiness second probably to Pepsi - and a real passion that seem genuine and not over the top... yes I could really believe she is one of those young girlfriend I could no longer have!
    My good mate was lolas last customer. They had talked and teased it for weeks and fuck did she put on a show for him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    funny when I first discovered 100 massage, no one said anything about the polish girl even when I mentioned back 3 years ago- I felt a bit silly... now she's everyone fav once she no longer works

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    My good mate was lolas last customer. They had talked and teased it for weeks and fuck did she put on a show for him.
    Now.. how much I wish I was that last customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    funny when I first discovered 100 massage, no one said anything about the polish girl even when I mentioned back 3 years ago- I felt a bit silly... now she's everyone fav once she no longer works
    I think she was pretty lowkey back then not to mention it is a predominantly Asian shop so only those that like the white meat would be keen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She said something similar - for me, if they look great, talk great, feel greet and VFM - they can come in whichever colour

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So where's the boss lady now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to make an appointment but seems they closed for good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Tried to make an appointment but seems they closed for good
    This is correct. Red closed it down. If you still have her number she may be taking private appointments (had heard this, but can't confirm).

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast