Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: T5 T flower

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her after she moved, she doesn't mind seeing her customers from T5. Different issues not client related. Still provides the same services.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Saw her after she moved, she doesn't mind seeing her customers from T5. Different issues not client related. Still provides the same services.
    This is the complete opposite to my information. She did not want anyone knowing where she was, and her services have become much more limited. Just saying.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Xxxxxxxxx

Before people complain about me writing of the services, anyone who has visited either shop or provider would know whats available. However, as always its up to the ML to decide what she is willing to provide, to whom and for how much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    This is the complete opposite to my information. She did not want anyone knowing where she was, and her services have become much more limited. Just saying.
    My information is the same.
    The guy with the big mouth is going attract the kind of guys she was trying to avoid to have a better time of it. We all know how Pam trained them and that takes a toll. Some just want the choice of what services they provide, not have to provide high minimum level services to guys they despise.
    Turning up and expecting the same level of service is not fair. Posting way too much information is likely to disappoint a lot of her new/existing customers who may expect more. Her choice and all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    she was pretty happy to see me and provided same level of services as T5

maybe it's the customer? just saying...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    she was pretty happy to see me and provided same level of services as T5

maybe it's the customer? just saying...
    Why don’t you let her know your username and see if she feels the same way mate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the sake if peace, I edited my post.
    For those pm me, I've replied.
    For those threatening me for mentioning their favourite ML, in the gist of HHHeisenberg, meet me at the back carpark of Yimi tomorrow at 7pm.
    It's foolish to argue over this on the net or in a carpark.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you PM me mate? I cant work out how to send a PM.. sad but true...

For those threatening me for mentioning their favourite ML, in the gist of HHHeisenberg, meet me at the back carpark of Yimi tomorrow at 7pm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Edit.. I worked it out. Hope it goes thru

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Editing your post was smart. Posting it in the first place was not.
    Several of these ladies know who you are. Real details and all. They will protect each other over some insecure keyboard warrior.
    I am sure you don’t want to call their bluff on this. Pull your head in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn’t see anyone threatening you…all I saw was me commenting that you have a vendetta against it.. funny how you post the same shit about only one shop over and over again but no other ones and just your ‘it’s just freely available information’ bullshit.

The truth is you haven’t been to that shop in at least a year and you certainly didn’t fucking see anyone else from that shop now working in a new one nearby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddoors Grandmother View Post
    Several of these ladies know who you are. Real details and all. They will protect each other over some insecure keyboard warrior.
    He actually has no idea how lucky he is. And he …. Actually I’ll leave it at that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you batting100
    You have a full box by the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    I didn’t see anyone threatening you…all I saw was me commenting that you have a vendetta against it.. funny how you post the same shit about only one shop over and over again but no other ones and just your ‘it’s just freely available information’ bullshit.

The truth is you haven’t been to that shop in at least a year and you certainly didn’t fucking see anyone else from that shop now working in a new one nearby.
    Batting You don't even know who I am. Stop posturing. Are you the old fat dude sitting in front of the 3 shops involved tallying the coming and goings? Get real.

Read what I wrote. I didn't say you threatened me. I was messaged directly by several punters.

My source are the MLs directly. Out of their mouths.

In regards to services read this thread and other posts, nothing I wrote was a revelation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddoors Grandmother View Post
    Well apparei haven't been to the shop or seen the MLs involved yet they will protect each other? You realise the two MLs had a falling out and aren't talking to each other.
    R never forced the girls to provide a service. E expects results. Yet one left because customers were expecting too much and went to another shop where customers expect just as much. Makes sense.
    Why did punters expect too much? Cos the info was already on here before what I wrote.
    FYI I have no vendetta towards the shop or MLs involved. Someone else previously posted bad feedback about the ML and their attitude. That's vendetta.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whether the feedback is positive or negative - thats not a vendetta - thats the idea of this forum - share your experiences and others can decide to try or not. Too many people here are trying to "protect" the ML which is absurd as 99% of these ML would even talk to you unless you paid them.

Now onto something more relevant - anyone have any hints where Ruby has gone to? Hints will do but make them easy to work out please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox Lover View Post
    Thank you batting100
    You have a full box by the way.
    Sorry mate Fixed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Batting You don't even know who I am. Stop posturing. Are you the old fat dude sitting in front of the 3 shops involved tallying the coming and goings? Get real.

And you’re the sad sack of shit who lends his money to MLs only to have them not pay him back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmmmm maybe I should change my user name to "Sad sack of shit".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Sorry mate Fixed
    Try again. Full box lol

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast