Thread: Pocket Rocket V Hana

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pocket Rocket V Hana

Have been a long time lurker, and infrequent contributor, to this platform, so time to add some experiences. Have seen many of the famous ones commented here, such as Ginza Empires Rose (whole lotta fun) and Rebecca (wow, just wow). So thought I'd add some lesser known girls of similiar quality.

So 2 Tuesday's ago decided to head over to Sakura 57 after work. Quick beer at the Prince Alfred to get primed and then saw Hana from Vietnam for 30 mins (Diamond $150).

I find the girls at Sakura pretty good quality, was long a fan of Annie (on website still, but not roster) and havent had a bad experience yet. Hana has lifted that average.

Anyway, in she comes to the room - wow shes hot. Short, cute, very pretty face and a body you could crack rocks on. Speaks fluent english and very engaging style.

Straight to the showers, she gives my chest, back, cock and arse a great clean - whilst I'm admiring this little creature of beauty.

Dried off, onto the bed and she tells me face down. Then a great catbath, kisses around my back and arse and soon my cock is so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. I roll over, then a fantastic BBBJ - gentle but erotic. In the meantime I'm checking out her pussy, date and perfectly round arse in the mirrors admiring it all. I'm about to blow, she slows down, then some lube, condom on then some CG action.

I'm not a tit man myself, but she has the most loveliest little A cups I've seen. I'm grabbing them, she's riding me and some light kissing (Not DFK). Not PSE - but very good. I then sit up, she's still sitting on me holding each other whilst we both watch my cock sliding in and out.

5-10 minutes in now, onto our knees then I'm going hell for leather in doggie, watching her face in the mirror and arse below me - then a huge blow. Just fantastic - and I think I told her I felt 20 years younger, which i did.

Finished up, went back across the road for another beer and bite - and went home a smiling man. She's a babe, very engaging, but kind also. Treat her well fellas.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review Niisato

Banned
    Noice. Thanks for sharing your review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wanted to get with her pre-lockdown, sucks how it happened.

Hoping she is still around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing good read

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review, I was planning to book Hana today, but got busy... Hope she is on Friday.

HANA at KYOTO 206 today 09/06/23 (FRI)
    2pm - 9pm
    Pocket Rocket!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au