Thread: Dragon Tendon Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eva my new Favorite Dominatrix

came across this massage for mens health by accident, i was searching for massage with happy ending.
    Anyway made a phone call got some information and left it at that.
    2 days later i decided after reading forums on Randwick Healing Workshop and Renwick Massage at Leichardt i made contact through messaging .
    i did ask about the services listed and the extras the appealing one was the Dominatrix was told Eva was the therapist to see so i booked a time for massage and the Dominatrix session.
    i arrived a little earlier and was greeted by this tiny lady Eva was very professional took me into the room explain in detail the massage and the Dominatrix session i happily paid .
    Eva took the money asked if id like a drink of water and i accepted the water was in a cup and saucer.
    i was told to undress and lay flat on the table.
    Eva arrived and covered my body and asked if i had any conditions injury's or pains i said no then Eva covered me with a light sheet and proceeded to massage me finding all my tight knots,did it hurt absolutely did the pain go away eventually yes did i feel better later that day yes did i did feel amazing.
    Eva removed the light sheet from me about 40mins later she then removed her cloths and had the most amazing perky tits ive seen,she added coconut and gave a body slide like ive never had, what i thought was a tongue was her nipple.
    not long after that i felt her fingers around my arse and next thing i know was this sensation stirring in my cock and i knew my prostrate was being massaged and it was the most tender massage ive had on the prostrate ever was in a state of sexual arousal, after a few minutes Eva asked me to turn over where she started the front of me with my chest and down to the the stomach, Eva then explained a breathing technique which we started to practice a couple of times and then when Eva started i was told to breath in hold and then after 10 seconds breath out slowly expelling all the negativity this was done time and time again.
    Then i was oiled up in the groin area and the underside of my balls the massage was certainly different but i didn't mind it at all as i enjoy firmness in that area anyway, the way i was rubbed was just awarm up for what was to come .
    Eva then says to me lets discuss a safe word for the Dominatrix session a word was agreed upon and the session started.
    nipple clamps pegs and a small flogger was used i did bring a couple of cock rings and Eva said to put them on.
    she then flogged my cock and balls she would also slap it as well.
    Eva then added her fingers back to my prostrate and had me dripping in seconds,she then said want to try strap on ill take you to the stars so yes i did was i apprehensive yes but hey lets go for the experience so im on my back feet up against the wall Eva slips in with a small strap on and well what can i say is omg im in heaven and the way she stroked my cock i want to cum so bad but she held me off, she then said lets try the next size up hey why not ive come this far lets keep going,so Eva changes and pumps me again stroking my cock and fuck am i in heaven then Eva pulls out and loks at me and says baby next size up well at this stage im flying high with pleasure i just nod and well yep i feel this one go in and omg the sensations and her expect stroking Eva stops stroking my cock and focuses on pumping me i cant hold back any longer Eva stops but i start to erupt she grabs my cock drives in deep and i shot my load not one not twice but 3 times and at least 18inchs to 2ft in the air ive never cum like that before no im not homophobic but if it feels good then why not.
    Eva was an expert at every little thing she did i went in with no expectations and walked out wobbly legs and on a high and my mind saying what a rush of pleasure that was, yes i will certainly be going back will see Eva again for sure and will like to try with another lady as well
    Last edited by jonseysteve; 26-07-2022 at 12:50 PM. Reason: New title

Banned
    Thank u darling. really looking forward to see u next time

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Eva is the short haired tiny lady? Damn if I knew she does all that. Time for a comeback me thinks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Eva is the short haired tiny lady? Damn if I knew she does all that. Time for a comeback me thinks
    Yes ,hope see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebery healing workshop View Post
    Mistress Eva is a pocket rocket, dynamite Domina. She will tame, train and tease you..Whether you are role player, fetishist, kinkster or an undecided newcomer who needs schooling. There will be no escaping her kinky talents as she leads you through your paces. Her wicked imagination wiil ensure you are beyond satisfied. Causing your pleasure and pain is her delight.

Dominatrix

60mins $300 special offer $220

Strap on $50
    Can lady at your shop do strapon after massage or does it only come with the SM service?

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful Eva work today,If u need professional physical treatment, Master Eva will be your first choice. Don't miss herplease make a booking come meet her
    Last edited by ladyau; 06-06-2023 at 01:12 PM.

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful Eva work today,If u need professional physical treatment, Master Eva will be your first choice. Don't miss herplease make a booking come meet her