Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still OPEN !! ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Still OPEN !! ??

Surprising...

Was at Canterbury Aldi this morning, notice traffic in and out of back door of somewhere.
    I wonder how many more around ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Surprising...

Was at Canterbury Aldi this morning, notice traffic in and out of back door of somewhere.
    I wonder how many more around ??
    Haha i know exactly where you are and i wouldn't be surprised

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probs have to pre-book and they don’t take walkins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am sure there are heaps some shop are offering the girls now at private units.
    I know of 3 shops open

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I am sure there are heaps some shop are offering the girls now at private units.
    I know of 3 shops open
    It happened last time , I reckon you're better off waiting it out, you can't be so desperate to risk a fine for a short unload.......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Q cherry or 161?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    some of them you can just walk in, don't even need booking.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Publicly naming shops here is not a good idea.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It happened last time , I reckon you're better off waiting it out, you can't be so desperate to risk a fine for a short unload.......
    Haha considering going to one! I missed out on this Fucken hot as fuck 19yo WL. She does short stints and disappears for ages. Back on the radar last night. Stinging to hammer her badly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw 2 more open in similar way today.

I also spoke to a girl who is staying in one of the rooms at a shop as with no work, cannot pay any rent so making the best of things.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I also spoke to a girl who is staying in one of the rooms at a shop as with no work, cannot pay any rent so making the best of things.
    Seen shop open in miranda too..on main road. Abundance of extras available

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as with no work, cannot pay any rent
    Yes, it’s well known that most WLs working at shops in Sydney lead a hand-to-mouth existence 🥴

I lent a girl some cash, or paid tips for a few sessions in advance. She literally paid her semester tuition fees just as the lockdown was announced and left her in a spot of bother, not to mention the money she needs to send back home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not worth the risk of going into a shop that could get stung by the council or boys in blue at any time. A private is a less risky prospect, but could be an over priced fake/bait n switch (usual cautions apply).

I feel for the girls at the moment. While we'd want to hope they learnt their lessons from the original lockdowns and built up their emergency funds, it still must be hard to suddenly have your income stream dry up. Since the original lockdowns I'm sure many of the best were making easily $500-1000 per shift, given the supply and demand issues of new talent not being able to get into the country.

I know MLs buying luxury items cos they are bored...

Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Yes, it’s well known that most WLs working at shops in Sydney lead a hand-to-mouth existence 🥴

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Not worth the risk of going into a shop that could get stung by the council or boys in blue at any time. A private is a less risky prospect, but could be an over priced fake/bait n switch (usual cautions apply).

I feel for the girls at the moment. While we'd want to hope they learnt their lessons from the original lockdowns and built up their emergency funds, it still must be hard to suddenly have your income stream dry up. Since the original lockdowns I'm sure many of the best were making easily $500-1000 per shift, given the supply and demand issues of new talent not being able to get into the country.
    Bang on… after shops reopened last year, most girls are taking home minimum upwards of 500$, tax free, a shift and many have bought labels and brands that most punters would look at and say, “nha that’s my annual punting budget “. Girls I know are all waiting for shops to reopen so that they can get that 1000$ A day income in first 2 weeks.

Current lockdown is tame compared to last one which was well over 3 months.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Bang on… after shops reopened last year, most girls are taking home minimum upwards of 500$, tax free, a shift and many have bought labels and brands that most punters would look at and say, “nha that’s my annual punting budget “. Girls I know are all waiting for shops to reopen so that they can get that 1000$ A day income in first 2 weeks.

Current lockdown is tame compared to last one which was well over 3 months.
    $1k a day, but more importantly how many days in a year do they work? Some girls take contraceptives to help control their period, to maximize the number of days they can work. It's amazing...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    $1k a day, but more importantly how many days in a year do they work? Some girls take contraceptives to help control their period, to maximize the number of days they can work. It's amazing...
    to be fair, for majority of them. this career is short.. they want to make as much as money as possible for this short period and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    to be fair, for majority of them. this career is short.. they want to make as much as money as possible for this short period and move on.
    Like a professional sportsman. Most will never earn the sort of coin they did whilst working and that is just as addictive as, well, punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Money makes us do silly things even if it cost us our body.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast