Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Still OPEN !! ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    After the lockdown the shop open the girls earning increased just a caught up of lost income during 2 weeks lockdown. There is so many punters and money going around. This punting business be back to normal after a few weeks.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    to be fair, for majority of them. this career is short.. they want to make as much as money as possible for this short period and move on.
    For sure, bro. I have nothing against what they do. In fact, I'm all for the whole "doing all you can to get out of the rat race as early as possible" thing.
    If they're blessed with the physical attributes and they're willing to use that to achieve such a goal, all power to them. Excludes other methods like gold-digging or scamming of course... Those are bad for karma!

Yeh. And as others have said this kind of money they will never make in their again. Even if some buy business etc I don't think they make the insane tax free income that they would as ML and WL.

It's their life.. They are addicted to $$$ punters addicted to... 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Money makes us do silly things even if it cost us our body.
    Sage

A popular girl has got herself a cleaning job during lockdown.

Now that's a great attitude, definitely a smart girl and a survivor.

Also had a punt last night at a private apartment with a new girl, it was worth it plus I didn't see any police on the roads.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Haha considering going to one! I missed out on this Fucken hot as fuck 19yo WL. She does short stints and disappears for ages. Back on the radar last night. Stinging to hammer her badly
    Care to share the name?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    A popular girl has got herself a cleaning job during lockdown.

Now that's a great attitude, definitely a smart girl and a survivor.

Also had a punt last night at a private apartment with a new girl, it was worth it plus I didn't see any police on the roads.

Good on her
    Respected to this hard working popular girl CLAP CLAP CLAP . Stay safe Darling

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    For sure, bro. I have nothing against what they do. In fact, I'm all for the whole "doing all you can to get out of the rat race as early as possible" thing.
    If they're blessed with the physical attributes and they're willing to use that to achieve such a goal, all power to them. Excludes other methods like gold-digging or scamming of course... Those are bad for karma!
    There is ALWAYS a price to pay for fast money!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    There is ALWAYS a price to pay for fast money!
    A massage girl at Kings Court told me about 20 years ago..."fast money never sticks" and I think that is very true.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    After the lockdown the shop open the girls earning increased just a caught up of lost income during 2 weeks lockdown. There is so many punters and money going around. This punting business be back to normal after a few weeks.
    This would depend on how busy the shop is in normal times. A girl can only service a finite number of customers in one day. If she is maxxed out normally, it might be difficult to add in extras?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not a good idea to visit shops atm but as an incentive for people to get the jab, government should inititate punting passports for vaccinated individuals visiting shops during lockdown! Also girls as frontline workers should get priority jabs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Not a good idea to visit shops atm but as an incentive for people to get the jab, government should inititate punting passports for vaccinated individuals visiting shops during lockdown! Also girls as frontline workers should get priority jabs
    Yes but all the employees will need to be vaccinated as well. Unfortunately this is very difficult to police which is why they have not pursued it

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Funny you should say this.

The girl last night asked me if I was vaccinated, I showed her my certificate. She definitely looked relieved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Surprising...

Was at Canterbury Aldi this morning, notice traffic in and out of back door of somewhere.
    I wonder how many more around ??
    I laughed at this. Typical of the Canterbury/Campsie area. I know it well. So many shops and people around there don't give a shit. Cash is king

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Actually does anyone know exactly ML/WL cut? Is it like half of the rate goes to them and the other half to the shop? What about extras etc etc. A ML told me she only gets paid when she is doing a session, so there isnt any hourly rate she receives on the side.

Senior Member(無間使者)

The girl last night asked me if I was vaccinated, I showed her my certificate. She definitely looked relieved.

Was she vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Was she vaccinated?
    Booked in couple of weeks away but not yet.

I think she used a similar link to register for Pfizer regardless of age or residency status.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Far out. I'm not old enough to be eligible for the vaccine nor do I work in frontline areas.

You guys are lucky to be old enough to get it. I also heard new pzifer vaccines won't come in before October this year. Fuck sakes.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    Actually does anyone know exactly ML/WL cut? Is it like half of the rate goes to them and the other half to the shop? What about extras etc etc. A ML told me she only gets paid when she is doing a session, so there isnt any hourly rate she receives on the side.

About 2 years ago, one of the stars at Ginza told me the shop takes $90 of the $250 she cost me. So $160 to her for the hour.

I didn’t ask her. She just blurted it out in the shower.

10 clients a day = $1600 tax free. She also said she gets, on average, $200 a day in tips.

$1800 per day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Far out. I'm not old enough to be eligible for the vaccine nor do I work in frontline areas.

You guys are lucky to be old enough to get it. I also heard new pzifer vaccines won't come in before October this year. Fuck sakes.
    The latest advice from the Federal Government and NSW Government (but not the Qld government) is that anyone over 18 can go to their GP and ask for the Astra Zeneca shot. If you want the Pfizer shot then you will have to wait until more supplies come in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The latest advice from the Federal Government and NSW Government (but not the Qld government) is that anyone over 18 can go to their GP and ask for the Astra Zeneca shot. If you want the Pfizer shot then you will have to wait until more supplies come in.
    Yet the state Premier's don't endorse it

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast