Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Still OPEN !! ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Actually I am jealous of the bathroom extension, its a 6ft x 6ft roman style bath about 3ft deep. how/what/when, i have no idea.
    You also mention no normal lift, but I bet there is storage on each floor to cover an old shaft from basement to roof.

Check the basement, bet you find trace of 4 to 6 more "roman baths". They are not !!
    They are dye pits.
    The one on the roof is probably adjacent to the old shaft, the laundry and a flat area which would have had lines across (for drying) in the old days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last few days, a bit sad actually.
    I was called to investigate a building which monitoring was showing strange activity as the building's tenants were not supposed to be there.
    This was a very old building, most think its actually 2 building, with an common stairway.
    Ground, 1, 2 3 But unknow to most is 4 which is used for building equipment. There is no normal lift.
    Investigation show that the "Thai" massage was occupied, but the build was shutup.
    I discovered 6 women between the ages of 22 and 36 along with 2 very young children (2 to 4), living in the building.
    There is no proper kitchen or full bathroom.
    Turns out these people a lockdown lockouts. Effectively having no home as they cant pay any rent. A mixture of thai and chinese.
    Well, after confirming their stories and whilst trying to find out their legal status I got the owners to agree to let them temporarily use the 4th floor.
    So up thru the secret doorway and stairs and there is an unused 3 bedroom residence plus the building equipment rooms.
    After moving them up I was then able to get the airflow and temperature readings in the building correct for lockdown.
    Now the side effect of properly setting up the building is that the residence can be setup so its occupancy doesn't appear in the monitoring.
    So now they have a proper (old fashion) kitchen, laundry and bathroom.
    Actually I am jealous of the bathroom extension, its a 6ft x 6ft roman style bath about 3ft deep. how/what/when, i have no idea.

So who are these people ?
    These are some of the girls who work around the various shops as ML's & WL's. Basically to support their families back home and living here in Australia not necessarily legally.
    These are the forgotten people of this forum, sometimes talked about, sometimes idolised, and mostly forgotten until the next time you get a bj or some fs from them.

They don't have savings, they basically survive, sending home all they can.
    2 of them were "dumped" by their operator when the lock down started. the kids ? no idea yet.
    Good on you champ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Good on you champ.
    Yes, well done youngheart.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Marvel should create a Superhero based on youngheart - Aircon Man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder how some of the "ladies"around the place are coping ?

I think of Tiffany's girls from Randwick.. Siri, Tiffany, Hailey. and wonder how they are managing to pay their rent.
    The girls for Kogarah, City, wherever.. must be getting hard.

There just so many around, who must be getting desperate....

Banned
    I can feel your pain.

And there are also ML and WL who earn more than us. They use expensive perfumes and cosmetics, brand name handbags and shop frequently.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Most of them would have had money saved up for exactly this rainy day. Should be able to see this through. I'm sure if they don't have to work during this time they won't. Stay safe bros!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of them have families to take care (in Sydney, not in their countries). They also have to pay for school fee to keep their visa effectively. That’s why last year so many of them decided to leave Australia.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Most of them would have had money saved up for exactly this rainy day. Should be able to see this through. I'm sure if they don't have to work during this time they won't. Stay safe bros!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good on ya mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting so of the exit strategies going on at the moment....

And some are know !!

Their are a number of truckies around do swap services. Most of these are prime movers with sleeper cabs and the girls are being stashed and then dropped off nearby boarders.
    The sydney escapologists are working....

I wonder how much spread there will be from it all.

Banned
    Last few days, a bit sad actually.

They don't have savings, they basically survive, sending home all they can.
    2 of them were "dumped" by their operator when the lock down started. the kids ? no idea yet.
    I know a couple of Thai MLs. Both girls, despite earning several thousand a week, are always broke. They drink and gamble with their Thai friends several times a week and lose their money. The work must be so depressing that drink numbs their feelings. They are also very lonely stuck in this country. Most have not been home now for several years

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I know a couple of Thai MLs. Both girls, despite earning several thousand a week, are always broke. They drink and gamble with their Thai friends several times a week and lose their money. The work must be so depressing that drink numbs their feelings. They are also very lonely stuck in this country. Most have not been home now for several years
    Gambling is a big issue in the Thai community here, not just MLs/WLs.

So many of my friends spend thousands in pokies, then they ask to borrow money from other people. They don't even have money for food.

It doesn't help when they work in a VIP room and gamble on the job and after work as well.

Of course they don't think they have a problem.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is more than just a "rainy day". You'd need a lot of cash under the mattress to cover 6 months of no income.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Isn't there a no eviction policy?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    So is there anywhere open that needs emergency repairs done?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    The one near a greek restaurant in the city always seems to have leaky faucets. Just ask bro youngheart!!!

Banned
    Are you a plastic surgeon?

Some of the girls always have something to tighten or enlarge.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    The one near a greek restaurant in the city always seems to have leaky faucets. Just ask bro youngheart!!!
    I thought he was busy with the doorman

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    check alon pitt st near the old love hotel site (thou that seems closed)

I had a job opposite and watched for a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    You also mention no normal lift, but I bet there is storage on each floor to cover an old shaft from basement to roof.

Check the basement, bet you find trace of 4 to 6 more "roman baths". They are not !!
    They are dye pits.
    The one on the roof is probably adjacent to the old shaft, the laundry and a flat area which would have had lines across (for drying) in the old days.
    Damn, you are correct.
    I found trace of a pit (outline) in the rear outside of roller door and one just inside.
    Probably more, but covered over with concrete.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast