Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Still OPEN !! ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Far out. I'm not old enough to be eligible for the vaccine nor do I work in frontline areas.

You guys are lucky to be old enough to get it. I also heard new pzifer vaccines won't come in before October this year. Fuck sakes.
    There has been 8100 Covid cases for adult males aged 20 to 50. There have been 5 deaths from the same group, but no knowledge of any underlying health issues that may have contributed.

A fatality rate (statistically) of 0.06%.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    Actually does anyone know exactly ML/WL cut? Is it like half of the rate goes to them and the other half to the shop? What about extras etc etc. A ML told me she only gets paid when she is doing a session, so there isnt any hourly rate she receives on the side.
    If rate is 60$ ph then ml gets 25+ tips. Some shops will charge 10$ extra per day from girl for tissues and sheets If she has had more than 4-5 customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    About 2 years ago, one of the stars at Ginza told me the shop takes $90 of the $250 she cost me. So $160 to her for the hour.

I didn’t ask her. She just blurted it out in the shower.

10 clients a day = $1600 tax free. She also said she gets, on average, $200 a day in tips.

$1800 per day.
    Alot of money in a day but guess there are pros and cons to make that much

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Alot of money in a day but guess there are pros and cons to make that much
    She is a pro, and we get conned?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Booked in couple of weeks away but not yet.

I think she used a similar link to register for Pfizer regardless of age or residency status.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Encouraging to hear that she was booked it. Always a worry that some might to worried to go because of legal status in the country

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The latest advice from the Federal Government and NSW Government (but not the Qld government) is that anyone over 18 can go to their GP and ask for the Astra Zeneca shot. If you want the Pfizer shot then you will have to wait until more supplies come in.
    True but it’s 12weeks between doses, so if u wait the timeline to fully vaccinated will be similar

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    True but it’s 12weeks between doses, so if u wait the timeline to fully vaccinated will be similar
    The only thing if you have AZ now you have some protection before the 2nd dose or wait till September?????? for Pfizer and might have to wait for booking?????? as you know anything can happen between now and September. The Government have fuckup many times already.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    About 2 years ago, one of the stars at Ginza told me the shop takes $90 of the $250 she cost me. So $160 to her for the hour.

I didn’t ask her. She just blurted it out in the shower.

10 clients a day = $1600 tax free. She also said she gets, on average, $200 a day in tips.

$1800 per day.
    10 clients a day, 1 hour each? Plus the time needed in between bookings, that'll take up an entire 12 hour shift with no meal break.
    That's a bit extreme don't you think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    10 clients a day, 1 hour each? Plus the time needed in between bookings, that'll take up an entire 12 hour shift with no meal break.
    If they had enough customers they would do it for sure. They seem to be very hard working

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So yesterday in my work travels, I decided to checkout various "massage shops" to see who might be operating via the back door.

What I did find surprising was the number of what I thought were "legit" shops, still operating this way.

One had always intrigued me as it does offer a 'MILK BATH" service and for couples.

So I had a nice session in a hot double bath with a cute thai who was "care taking" the premises.
    This is a legit place, not an RNT, and Not open, it just happened to have service call which was my job.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    So yesterday in my work travels, I decided to checkout various "massage shops" to see who might be operating via the back door.

What I did find surprising was the number of what I thought were "legit" shops, still operating this way.

One had always intrigued me as it does offer a 'MILK BATH" service and for couples.

So I had a nice session in a hot double bath with a cute thai who was "care taking" the premises.
    This is a legit place, not an RNT, and Not open, it just happened to have service call which was my job.
    So apart from a bath what additional services did you get?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

In burwood? Only shop I had seen offering milk bath before

Senior Member(無間使者)

What kind of job are u doing, that does service calls to massage shops ???

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Yes Mr Goldfish, it certainly sounds like a big day.

But I’m sure some of those Ginza girls (some) do a 10:30am to midnight or 2am shift, to spread the physical workload, and fit in some small breaks.

They’ll be on site 14 or 16 hours so they can see 10 clients across that time.

I’m not saying it’s right, but I reckon it happens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was pointed out to me today....

look on E&B search by name

"Jerry"

Senior Member(無間使者)

That’s sounds milky smooth , and can you share the shop name ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This was pointed out to me today....

look on E&B search by name

"Jerry"
    Looks legit bro young heart! Did you try them out?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    What kind of job are u doing, that does service calls to massage shops ???
    I actually do service calls involving the building, not the businesses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Looks legit bro young heart! Did you try them out?
    It looks like a xmas type operation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What happens if I'm lactose intolerant?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast