Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Still OPEN !! ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Stuff the working ladies, any one offering private haircuts??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Stuff the working ladies, any one offering private haircuts??
    The nude barber will do it. FS available after, and you might leave with more than just a fresh hair cut if you aren’t careful!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    The nude barber will do it. FS available after, and you might leave with more than just a fresh hair cut if you aren’t careful!!
    I'm not after a punt🤣 I'm starting to look unemployed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just shave your head
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Just shave your head
    I have stood infornt of the mirror with clippers thinking about it but chickened out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did a job out Bankstown yesterday,
    decided to cruise back toward the city via Greenacre.
    Seems some activity around for those desperate out that way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Did a job out Bankstown yesterday,
    decided to cruise back toward the city via Greenacre.
    Seems some activity around for those desperate out that way.
    What do you define as activity bro young heart ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Youngheart the roving reporter of the Forum

reporter.png

reporter2.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    What do you define as activity bro young heart ?
    Actually today I noticed an advert here on the boards ...
    Think about it, why would a shop still be advertising if they are closed ?
    Also elsewhere not so long ago there was mention of renovations being done to a Greenacre premises ?
    Also consider who owns what/which combined with a few educated guesses, you might manage to put a few things together.

Banned
    Also elsewhere not so long ago there was mention of renovations being done to a Greenacre premises ?
    Also consider who owns what/which combined with a few educated guesses, you might manage to put a few things together.
    I don't think about such things.

I haven't touched a woman for 2 months and my brain starts not to be functioning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are definitely regular ads appearing on Locanto that are automated and don't indicate places are open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    One of the Castle Hill shops is open and making no secret about it. "Open" lights on, front door open, sandwich board on the street. Walked past it this afternoon but I'm not down bad enough yet to take any big risks
    Haven't been to Caste Hill since this post, wonder if it's still attempting to stay open? Had a big sign outside saying they're part of some professional massage society so I guess they were trying that loophole, would be interesting to see if they're still getting away with it. The one next door to Dominos

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haven't been to Caste Hill since this post, wonder if it's still attempting to stay open? Had a big sign outside saying they're part of some professional massage society so I guess they were trying that loophole, would be interesting to see if they're still getting away with it. The one next door to Dominos
    I know which one you are talking. I have a nhj and body to body at this place last year after lockdown. The ml was 32 and have a kid that she told me I didn't ask. I should have ask if she do fs. She keep on asking me to come back A few week ago it was close. I don't know now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah definitely closed. I walked past the other day on my way for essential shopping, Dan Murphy's.
    None of the Castle Hill shops are openly trading. Don't know if they're doing dodgys but haven't seen it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprising the activity around the place even though we have lockdown.
    Its unfortunate but not unexpected to see the increasing figures.

I am quite happy with my little group one of my property owners is effectively hosting, the side benefits are quite satisfying.
    Obviously I wont be expanding it due to the risks involved and why bother ?

I wonder if others have noticed that the quiet advertising on the side is from the FS providers providing "private" and not the up market massage people doing similar (without the FS service).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had to go out for a couple of jobs I had put off waiting for things to get better... Yeah right

So I nipped into 3 sites to do some work, and during a 20 minute each way drive, saw 3 police cars with people pulled over.

I was leaving an LGA that wasn't an area of concern and going to another that also wasn't, but travelling on a road that would have people on it from an LGA of concern.

So I wonder if police using Number Plate Recognition and checking people outside their LGA.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by themort View Post
    I had to go out for a couple of jobs I had put off waiting for things to get better... Yeah right

So I nipped into 3 sites to do some work, and during a 20 minute each way drive, saw 3 police cars with people pulled over.

I was leaving an LGA that wasn't an area of concern and going to another that also wasn't, but travelling on a road that would have people on it from an LGA of concern.

So I wonder if police using Number Plate Recognition and checking people outside their LGA.
    They are, they said it on the news once

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The last few days on the A6 going up through Bankstown to Silverwater/Auburn there's been police checkpoints set up, exactly like RBTs, 3 lanes funnelled into one. Pulling over 6 cars at a time

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789