Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Alicia Lin

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Quit? Nah mate, expanded operations. She's now got another girl with her and they doing doubles.

Just consider your $400 and my $4.5k as "donations" to a dubious cause. Too bad we can't claim any of it from tax!
    Oh, finally found someone's getting the same fate like me, but I'm much more of stupid than you guys
    But feels really better after getting off from that leech

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Same thing with me man, she was like my moms in hospital, everything is due etc etc. She still owes me 400$ but paid me back 600 which im not gonna complain about. Last I heard she was going for an abortion cuz one of her clients did a CIP. Apparently she really liked the guy too but she got ditched or something. Couple months ago I get a msg from her saying she's quit. Not sure for how long or how true but hey she maybe happier not working
    Is this Mimi from 42?? The tiny Asian that squirts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Same thing with me man, she was like my moms in hospital, everything is due etc etc. She still owes me 400$ but paid me back 600 which im not gonna complain about. Last I heard she was going for an abortion cuz one of her clients did a CIP. Apparently she really liked the guy too but she got ditched or something. Couple months ago I get a msg from her saying she's quit. Not sure for how long or how true but hey she maybe happier not working
    I cant understand it..

Some guy does a cip ? and she gets pregnant ?
    Come on guys, what WL is not protected , be it the pill, or some kind of implant. ?

Thats one of the big differences doing fs with an ML compared to a WL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I cant understand it..

Some guy does a cip ? and she gets pregnant ?
    Come on guys, what WL is not protected , be it the pill, or some kind of implant. ?

Thats one of the big differences doing fs with an ML compared to a WL.
    I agree, if you read the right forums you will know that she does cip with multiple customers, whether for the the right customer or right amount of money I don’t know because I haven’t tried doing it personally. So to think that she isn’t protected with any contraceptives is hard to believe.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny dancer View Post
    I agree, if you read the right forums you will know that she does cip with multiple customers, whether for the the right customer or right amount of money I don’t know because I haven’t tried doing it personally. So to think that she isn’t protected with any contraceptives is hard to believe.
    True or not, this thread is about Alicia Lin, let's keep it that way shall we? I'll give my parting words about the aforementioned girl. Whatever has happened between her and everyone who has commented about her, it's all water under the bridge now. We can't really judge what goes on in a working girl's head because of the job they do, and the actions they take as a result of that. This is a job that none of us will ever do so we will never truly understand their state of mind. On my part, I am more than happy to close off this chapter of my life without any more hate and negativity. I will leave it with the assumption that deep down inside, she is not an evil person, just young and misguided and therefore made a lot of mistakes. Just bad luck that I became collateral damage to her mistakes, that's all.

PS: I should also state that she has reconnected with me on her own and is trying to pay me back the money in instalments.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    True or not, this thread is about Alicia Lin, let's keep it that way shall we? I'll give my parting words about the aforementioned girl. Whatever has happened between her and everyone who has commented about her, it's all water under the bridge now. We can't really judge what goes on in a working girl's head because of the job they do, and the actions they take as a result of that. This is a job that none of us will ever do so we will never truly understand their state of mind. On my part, I am more than happy to close off this chapter of my life without any more hate and negativity. I will leave it with the assumption that deep down inside, she is not an evil person, just young and misguided and therefore made a lot of mistakes. Just bad luck that I became collateral damage to her mistakes, that's all.

PS: I should also state that she has reconnected with me on her own and is trying to pay me back the money in instalments.
    Nice. So are you and her all good now?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice. So are you and her all good now?
    Yes it is from my POV at least.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes it is from my POV at least.
    Good to hear she’s on the straight path mate, let’s leave this topic at that.

I had always wanted to meet her as I think she knows the private regular a had from a while back. It's sad to hear she hit some lows but hopefully you guys aren't too harsh on her.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345