Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WL/ml conversation topics

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

WL/ml conversation topics

So, during thession or thru their contact info that they gave to you, what stuff do you guys talk about with them?

For me in the room, I usually let them initiate the topics.
    But my typical questions would be age, if they are studying, what extras are available, when are they usually on roster, if they work in another shop and what name are they using there, if I can get their contact info just in case so I can contact them if they move shops.

Planning to ask the best ones if they have used toys and would they be okay using some of them during the session. Maybe other sexual things and if they're open to doing those.

Only had a contact info of 1 ml, would love to get another contact info of 1 ml and 1 WL more. And not sure really what to message them when I'm bored. Hahah

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have 1 contact of my regular WL. I don't really msg her just to have a chat. Afterall it is a service they are providing. It is a relationship at a professional level. If she initiates something via text I'm more than happy to keep the chat going.

In regards to topics I don't have a list. Those things u mentioned above will come out naturally. Just go with the flow mate. If she trusts you and not a dick to the WL 9/10 they will open up and have a flowing convo. Afterall they are getting paid for a service so they are experts at providing their service and at times "emotional" connection.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I avoid any personal questions and just stick to general topics.
    Sometimes a girl will open up about more personal things and I will go with the flow, but I will never initiate it.
    But that's just my philosophy of punting.
    I only see the girl once or maybe twice and I am not interested in building up a long term rapport or seeing her outside the shop or anything like that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    I have 1 contact of my regular WL. I don't really msg her just to have a chat. Afterall it is a service they are providing. It is a relationship at a professional level. If she initiates something via text I'm more than happy to keep the chat going.

In regards to topics I don't have a list. Those things u mentioned above will come out naturally. Just go with the flow mate. If she trusts you and not a dick to the WL 9/10 they will open up and have a flowing convo. Afterall they are getting paid for a service so they are experts at providing their service and at times "emotional" connection.
    Just find it funny that a few times I end up asking some questions based on the flow of the convo and it's kinda personal? Not too personal, but something the lady doesn't want to disclose, and I quickly realise what I did. And chuckle and tell them nevermind, they can choose not to answer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I avoid any personal questions and just stick to general topics.
    Sometimes a girl will open up about more personal things and I will go with the flow, but I will never initiate it.
    But that's just my philosophy of punting.
    I only see the girl once or maybe twice and I am not interested in building up a rapport or seeing her outside the shop or anything like that.
    I avoid the personal questions, but depending on the flow of the convo, I sometimes end up asking something they think are personal and would not answer. I usually immediately realise I asked something I shouldn't and tell them I'm sorry for asking and they can choose not to answer it.

You only see once or twice? No regulars?
    May I ask why? Cause I definitely can't help myself from coming back again and again to the ladies that I liked.

Speaking of building rapport, I'm kinda thinking of doing this to maybe get more of the session? More gfe, extras, intimacy, maybe something outside the shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are conversations???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    There are conversations???
    Haha, I guess it depends on the lady and the punter.
    Most of my first sessions with the ladies, I just greet them with a quick hi and confirm their name, then massage strength, with out or not, when the girl asks. Then next talk would be for extras whenever it may be. During extras or for brothels, in the room, I let the girl do her thing to see her service. And maybe compliment or talk with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends if the chick speaks English. It’s a pain in the ass with translation

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Depends if the chick speaks English. It’s a pain in the ass with translation
    Oh right totally forgot as the MLS I've seen recently had good enough English at least.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I always chat to them holidays hobbies ask them for food recommendations, their customs culture, try and have a laugh ect. I basically show an interest in them as a person gets them super relaxed. I think it’s nice to have a good rapport you end up getting better service. I like to have a good relationship with my regulars. Absolutely not looking to date them hahhaha

Some don’t want to chat it is just business, I am good with that too makes it more dirty and I end up fucking them hard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I always chat to them holidays hobbies ask them for food recommendations, their customs culture, try and have a laugh ect. I basically show an interest in them as a person gets them super relaxed. I think it’s nice to have a good rapport you end up getting better service. I like to have a good relationship with my regulars. Absolutely not looking to date them hahhaha

Some don’t want to chat it is just business, I am good with that too makes it more dirty and I end up fucking them hard.
    Thanks! I also like to build rapport with them, and it makes for a less distant session. It technically should always improve the session, as I kinda find it hot knowing some stuff about the lady.

About the dating tho, the regulars that I keep coming back to, I certainly wouldn't mind if given the chance. Fairly close age-wise, so it works out for me.

About those who just want to be quiet and stay distant tho. Quiet I guess is fine for me, definitely better than being so distant that it feels like you're just fucking a toy or just foam.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I never ask the girls their age. I think most girls don't like to let people know their true age and most of the time they would lie anyway. Making someone have to lie about something gives them stress, so I steer clear off that topic.
    I usually start by enquiring about their day. Then I start asking about their background, where their home town is, and try to use my knowledge of those places to carry on with more topics. I try to avoid asking too many questions because it starts to feel like I'm interrogating them after a while!
    I also talk about current affairs like COVID and share what I know with them. No need to lie about anything if you don't name names.
    Some girls will start asking me about my work and try to know how much I earn, I don't lie about anything just tell them the truth.
    Commending them on their massage skills and their beauty, get some laughs along the way, then the hands start to do the talking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I never ask the girls their age. I think most girls don't like to let people know their true age and most of the time they would lie anyway. Making someone have to lie about something gives them stress, so I steer clear off that topic.
    I usually start by enquiring about their day. Then I start asking about their background, where their home town is, and try to use my knowledge of those places to carry on with more topics. I try to avoid asking too many questions because it starts to feel like I'm interrogating them after a while!
    I also talk about current affairs like COVID and share what I know with them. No need to lie about anything if you don't name names.
    Some girls will start asking me about my work and try to know how much I earn, I don't lie about anything just tell them the truth.
    Commending them on their massage skills and their beauty, get some laughs along the way, then the hands start to do the talking.
    I'm a pretty gullible guy, I like to think the girl would blatantly lie, but maybe pause for a second or maybe say older than you, or a rough age. And usually I just believe it, unless it's very different from how they look. But I try to go for 30s and below so it's somehow similar, not much of in issue.

I usually ask them if they were busy that day as well as tell them that I tried booking earlier or a previous day and they were already booked.

Also been asked about my background, where I'm from, what my job is, what days I work. I tell them the truth as well as it just rolls of the tongue and makes the session a bit light.

I also like compliment them about their assets, some of them are proud of it, some want to change some stuff.

Also tried asking about their tattoo, but one lady had a very sad memory with it and didn't want to talk about them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When it comes to age, ppl say that i look 22 but I am actually 29 (asian thing). I feel weird knowing that the wl/mls are thinking that i am super young (i.e. treating me like a boy)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Thanks! I also like to build rapport with them, and it makes for a less distant session. It technically should always improve the session, as I kinda find it hot knowing some stuff about the lady.

About the dating tho, the regulars that I keep coming back to, I certainly wouldn't mind if given the chance. Fairly close age-wise, so it works out for me.

About those who just want to be quiet and stay distant tho. Quiet I guess is fine for me, definitely better than being so distant that it feels like you're just fucking a toy or just foam.

My regulars always light up when they see me, we pick up where we left off it’s really good fun. They know what I want and like and always go out of their way to please me and visa versa. We have exchanged details follow each other on social media ect.
    The sex is awesome, it’s next level with one it’s just dirty and hard, she makes makes me do all the work she wants me to fuck her hard deep and long.
    Another one brings in something a sort of emotional thing the way she locks eye contact the whole way through till I cum, she loves seeing the orgasm in my eyes Hahahha. Another one is just a dirty filthy slut and wants me to treat and fuck her that way.
    The benefit is you get the know them and they also open up to who they are what they like.

Had the odd robot lol I can work with that girl too, it turns me on sometimes but I end up thrashing them.

I am definitely not looking for a date although I have had a few lunches with one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    When it comes to age, ppl say that i look 22 but I am actually 29 (asian thing). I feel weird knowing that the wl/mls are thinking that i am super young (i.e. treating me like a boy)
    Mate it’s only important what you think of yourself not what others think and it projects

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    Hahahah! Same bro, same!
    Plus a lot of ladies and r caption speak to me initially in Chinese or some other Asian language, been told I look like Chinese or something.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My regulars always light up when they see me, we pick up where we left off it’s really good fun. They know what I want and like and always go out of their way to please me and visa versa. We have exchanged details follow each other on social media ect.
    The sex is awesome, it’s next level with one it’s just dirty and hard, she makes makes me do all the work she wants me to fuck her hard deep and long.
    Another one brings in something a sort of emotional thing the way she locks eye contact the whole way through till I cum, she loves seeing the orgasm in my eyes Hahahha. Another one is just a dirty filthy slut and wants me to treat and fuck her that way.
    The benefit is you get the know them and they also open up to who they are what they like.

Had the odd robot lol I can work with that girl too, it turns me on sometimes but I end up thrashing them.

I am definitely not looking for a date although I have had a few lunches with one.
    I'm relatively inexperienced and started going to massage places and brothels to gain more experience, confidence, and enjoy ladies.

At the start I was only going for ladies that were offering fs, asking reception if the girl is open minded.
    Then going for ladies that look attractive and kinda fits my taste, even though they're not listed as open minded. Surprised as to how most of them offer fs as well.
    Got recommended a young girl that would fit my preferences by the madam, I guess she figured out what I liked based on my sessions, haha. Although no fs, I keep coming back to her as her service is great and fits my type.
    Ended up with a session with another girl that only does nhj, the first time seeing a lady who's extra is only that. And surprisingly, I will be coming back for more sessions with her as well.

Lately, been more into bj than fs, it feels better for me. But I still get the itch to go fs every now and then.

With my relatively small experience, I tend to go for sensual/intimate sessions into fs.
    Also, kinda scared of making too much noise in a massage place if I fuck them hard. Plus I still need to work on maintaining a good rythm for hard pounding. Hahaha, inexperience issues.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I only go FS I don’t see the point in a hand job. It’s like being hungry you want steak and you get a Fucken salad 😂🤣

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I only go FS I don’t see the point in a hand job. It’s like being hungry you want steak and you get a Fucken salad 😂🤣
    Well sometimes you go for a salad and you are pleasantly surprised to get a steak instead. And sometimes you order a steak but end up having to eat a salad instead... happened to me before and that sucks big time!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast