Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm girl from Ginza - ask me anything

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Believe it or not Lili, I was actually trying to help !

I must admit I did assume quite early that you could be a Chinese WL and using a translator very well. And if you would write something in Chinese - like some proper sentences or a paragraph which Google translate would make them sound totally different - then you could easily prove yourself a real person rather than someone like this :

Sorry Brother Goldfish, I understand you have now turned to the other side but for all good intentions- when I said it could “eliminate a lot of possibilities “ I was referring to something similar to what you had described. Trying to help prove that Lili is Not one of those guys !!

Just feel that I should make myself clear.

Cheers
    I'm starting to think maybe the description I gave there was too graphic and started you guys on this slippery slope of paranoia!

Chill bros, it's only an internet forum. It's just this dang lockdown amplifying the effect of everything.

Imagine what woulda happened if this thread was started during good times??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by lililiil View Post
    What is snag? I know bunnings haha. I love la perorouse and darling harbour so pretty!
    A snag = a sausage. At Bunnings they used to do a BBQ sausage on bread, usually to support a local community like a sports team or a club of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    A snag = a sausage. At Bunnings they used to do a BBQ sausage on bread, usually to support a local community like a sports team or a club of some sort.
    Sausage sizzle. A slice of plain white bread, sauteed onions and a sausage. The sausage they use is not my taste though... Found it to be too strong smelling. Ikea hotdogs... Those are my favourite!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sausage sizzle. A slice of plain white bread, sauteed onions and a sausage. The sausage they use is not my taste though... Found it to be too strong smelling. Ikea hotdogs... Those are my favourite!
    Didn't they ban the onions as they were a slip hazard?

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Didn't they ban the onions as they were a slip hazard?
    Ooh, I don't know, maybe they did. I haven't had it for a long time cos I don't particularly like the sausages they use there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ooh, I don't know, maybe they did. I haven't had it for a long time cos I don't particularly like the sausages they use there.
    Agreed. Cheap bulk buy sausages. Smells good when recovering from a big night though.
    Haven't had one in 10 years, I avoid weekends at Bunnings like unprotected sex with Ethiopian Transexuals..

But that's a diversion. Point is Lililiil, a snag is a sausage, and a sausage sizzle is a very Australian thing.

Imagine what woulda happened if this thread was started during good times??

Quite simple, many people would have wanted to have a session with Lili and flooded her in box with requests either to book her in the shop or private encounter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Quite simple, many people would have wanted to have a session with Lili and flooded her in box with requests either to book her in the shop or private encounter.
    Touché….and you got a good grasp of forum history and punter politik @ahlunogr

been a great pot boiler spec. read (instigated by the OP (who may or may not be, dependent on whose opinion you side) a lot of wild speculation and a lot of unanswered , though reasonable questions.

Ahlungor is on point stating the obvious . everyone would do EXACTLY the same, good or bad times.

And of course everyone who has nickel and dimed the thread, are dying to know who the WL is both working name and nationality. Goes without reason. Make a post as a WL from the fabled GINZA stable saying your here too ‘have fun’ …. ������ though do not want to divulge anything personal. That alone was enough to light the wildfire

I hope Lilliii you are now having that fun.

Enjoy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    different nationality smells different
    you are one funny girl. this had me cracking up bigtime. AHAHHA

And also good advice... NEVER FALL IN LOVE !!! rule no.1

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    you are one funny girl. this had me cracking up bigtime. AHAHHA

And also good advice... NEVER FALL IN LOVE !!! rule no.1
    Love.

What is love?

(Baby don't hurt me.
    Don't hurt me.
    No more.)

Love is a trap. When it appears we see only its light, not its shadow. It is a promise delivered already broken...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    IKEA got in trouble because they found Horse DNA in their hot dogs 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    IKEA got in trouble because they found Horse DNA in their hot dogs 😳
    I thought that was in the meatballs, not the sausages? And it was in Europe only, not worldwide.

Banned
    LGBT has spoilt the dream of perfect marriage and the happy ending.
    Poor kids are having their minds so severely twisted by rabidly LGBT teachers that
    we can no longer trust our own children with family secret's for the fear that they will
    turn their own parents to the state. They actually encourage to do this and never tell
    them the consequence's to the parent's . The LGBT will throw the Mom and Dad in prison
    causing them to lose everything. The little brat will be tossed in Juvi where the LGBT young
    buck will bash and sodoimize the kid repeatly.
    And year's later if parent's ever get out of jail they will soon disown the little turd . A high cost
    to listening and believing the LGBT satanic cult it is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    LGBT has spoilt the dream of perfect marriage and the happy ending.
    Poor kids are having their minds so severely twisted by rabidly LGBT teachers that
    we can no longer trust our own children with family secret's for the fear that they will
    turn their own parents to the state. They actually encourage to do this and never tell
    them the consequence's to the parent's . The LGBT will throw the Mom and Dad in prison
    causing them to lose everything. The little brat will be tossed in Juvi where the LGBT young
    buck will bash and sodoimize the kid repeatly.
    And year's later if parent's ever get out of jail they will soon disown the little turd . A high cost
    to listening and believing the LGBT satanic cult it is.
    This is happening in California, the education department is so impressed they want to export it to other states. For me, I would like to export something at Ginza when the lockdown is over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man this thread exploded into something entirely different from its original intent. The internet can be a real dick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaidwtf View Post
    Man this thread exploded into something entirely different from its original intent. The internet can be a real dick.
    Some people are dumb as dog shit..
    Human stupidity still amazes me at my age... I suppose it shouldn't, but it still does anyway

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Banned
    Thank you Sensei ThaiGoodTimes and Sensei Adam8989 . You two humble gentleman are the dux of this forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Thank you Sensei ThaiGoodTimes and Sensei Adam8989 . You two humble gentleman are the dux of this forum.
    Corn fed . rhymes with what ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you travel to other states for work? Like Melbourne/Brisbane?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is snag? I know bunnings haha. I love la perorouse and darling harbour so pretty!
    A snag is a sausage (I'm not trying to be rude here lol). A bunnings snag is the $2.50 sausage sandwich you can get outside of Bunnings as you leave. Usually some group trying to raise some dollars for something or other. A snag sandwich with BBQ sauce (most like tomato) and onions. Delicious! And you have to get the can of coke to wash it down and remove the guilt you feel for smashing down 3 snag sangas.
    You have to try it Lilli. You really do.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast