Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm girl from Ginza - ask me anything

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I'm girl from - ask me anything

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

The first question everybody wants to ask : Do you do private ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    And on the Northside..............

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I used to depending on the client. If they come 5+ times or if they are really gentle. But unfortunately after bad experiences, I don't do it anymore right now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lililiil View Post
    I used to depending on the client. If they come 5+ times or if they are really gentle. But unfortunately after bad experiences, I don't do it anymore right now.
    There always one / two who fu.k it up for everyone else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There one question that often been ask on here, with punters on here all coming up with all manner of answers.
    Perhaps u can give us the answer. Why do some girls advertise that they will only go with a certain nationality ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hi

If a client came in and started tongue fucking your ass would you enjoy it and would it lead to anal?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Do you do private?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    NICE!!!

Do you like guys eating your pussy? How does a good eater make you feel like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    NICE!!!

Yes and the 2nd part of this question, what does it do for you and how do u feel for the rest the shift if they make u Cum ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Yes and the 2nd part of this question, what does it do for you and for the rest the shift if they make u Cum ?
    I think there are 2 types of girls-who can only cum once and gets really tired and who enjoys multiple orgasms. I'm the latter so it doesn't really affect the rest of shifts. But sometimes I miss the previous guy when he was really good haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    NICE!!!

I think it depends on girls but for me... I love it haha. But only when they are good, I actually cum more than twice. Sometimes I don't feel anything. I have the same question for you. Can you describe some skills as an example for the gooood blowjob?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think it depends on girls but for me... I love it haha. But only when they are good, I actually cum more than twice. Sometimes I don't feel anything. I have the same question for you. Can you describe some skills as an example for the gooood blowjob?
    a good blow job is when you don't just use your mouth and keep sucking. Many girls think they just put their mouth in, up and down and it'll be good.

Variety is the key! Use your mouth 30% and the rest is variety of other: use your tongue, go shallow, go deep, lick balls (very good), lick sharp (very good), and use YOUR HANDS (cock must be wet otherwise it may hurt), combine with your hands while using your mouth, tongue gives the best feeling.

Lots of girls don't use their hands while doing blowjob, big mistake.
    And don't just go up and down (with both hands and mouth), do it in "8" shape motion is the best, especially with hands.

I give lots of variety too when I lick pussy, that's the key

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There is only one question, do you do private PM me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    PM me as well if you can?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stunning girls there :0). I’m sure you are one of them Lililiil. When you see one of us on the street - do you say hi 👋. Assuming of course it’s someone you got on with ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a memorable customer experience you can share? One good experience and one funny experience please!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Is there a memorable customer experience you can share? One good experience and one funny experience please!
    I will just delete this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    What about your’s? What makes you the most memorable punt(?) ever. Can you share the experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about your’s? What makes you the most memorable punt(?) ever. Can you share the experience?
    I think my favourites punts involve lots of eye contact with the WL. During sex, during blowjob, during DATY. It brings you closer and for me makes the experience so much better. I think that the eyes communicate a great deal. I think a positive attitude and sense of fun is always very sexy.

In terms of of bad punts. I never had a terrible experience, but I've had one punt where the working lady was obsessed with cleaning. I had just showered, used mouthwash etc etc. And every 5mins she was applying mouthwash or wipes to my body and constantly checking her phone. Nothing ruins the mood like Listerine constantly being applied to your balls.

Clean once or twice, not seventeen times!

Another question:

What are your favourite outfits to wear? What makes you feel sexy? Lingerie, Costumes, Nothing but a smile?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast