Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm girl from Ginza - ask me anything

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Baby is a lovely young lady and a genuinely nice person and very real ML, just tried to return some mutual respects at times:

Ps. Baby has posted over 1,000 times and was very active over a long period of time, she is one of us.
    I know who baby is.

Because you don't know who lil is, you should still extend the respect to this lady?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I reckon this is something they would have discussed among them for sure
    Depends on which Ginza she's from. At GC, I know that none of the girls actually meet each other unless they were already friends before starting there. Every girl I speak to about other girls in the shop (not many that I do this with, I admit), all of them have no clue what other girls work there. They mostly don't even look at the Ginza website. Just arrive to work, stay in their rooms, then they leave.
    GE might be different because the girls don't "own" the rooms for the day. So they probably wait in a general room, which I know a lot of WLs really hate. It shouldn't be a surprise that when you put a lot of attractive women together, there's a lot of bitchiness going around!
    No mate, they're not being all buddy like and comparing notes... A lot of animosity going on in there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading through this haha thanks for the laughs lads

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wwl View Post
    Just wasted 15 minutes of my life reading through this haha thanks for the laughs lads
    yeah, this thread is so fucken funny on so many levels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread is more and more hilarious and funny

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Depends on which Ginza she's from. At GC, I know that none of the girls actually meet each other unless they were already friends before starting there. Every girl I speak to about other girls in the shop (not many that I do this with, I admit), all of them have no clue what other girls work there. They mostly don't even look at the Ginza website. Just arrive to work, stay in their rooms, then they leave.
    GE might be different because the girls don't "own" the rooms for the day. So they probably wait in a general room, which I know a lot of WLs really hate. It shouldn't be a surprise that when you put a lot of attractive women together, there's a lot of bitchiness going around!
    No mate, they're not being all buddy like and comparing notes... A lot of animosity going on in there.
    I assume they would have a common area like most places have. Spoken to other WLs who have told me they do discuss us peeps, right some of us off, laugh at us, warn each other about certain blokes ect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    This thread is really “weird”. It could be a “naughtier brother” posed as a “Ginza girl” to test the intelligence of all the brothers here given that none of the questions so far are answered or replied.

The answer to the question of working private or not seems to be obvious if this thread is real from a Ginza girl. It will be a “no” as she will put this thread under the “Sydney Private” section to solicit customers if she wants to go private. Also if she is a good and popular girl, she would have a number of her regulars’ mobile already to contact enough to keep her going as a private girl. If she is not a popular but an average service girl, why take the risk for a heavy fine to see an average girl outside your “allowed travel zone for food and essential services” given that the Police is using Licence plate scan to stop car for interrogation.
    Can you pm me I need to ask you about something

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ok Bros, I can verify beyond any doubt that she is what she says she is. I've seen the proof, just don't ask me what's the proof. Pledging my forum rep on this Bros, take it for what it's worth.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Ok Bros, I can verify beyond any doubt that she is what she says she is. I've seen the proof, just don't ask me what's the proof. Pledging my forum rep on this Bros, take it for what it's worth.
    The plot thickens . Hahahaha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The plot thickens . Hahahaha!
    The thot plickens, puts some interest back in the thread...........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Indeed. Hopefully that ends the discussion around her legitimacy for the time being and everyone can now concentrate on the purpose of Lililil starting this thread in the first place...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Finally I did prove it but I’m not coming back anymore. All I wanted was to ask some questions to you guys and have fun during lock down. I got sick and tired of all those guys attacking me not only in this thread but also messages and sending rude questions/messages and asking who I am. Well if you want to know who I am and want my photo at least send your name and photo first. I
    But really thank you for those guys who believed and had fun with me. Is always thought good of the clients but I don’t think I do anymore now. Bye

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lililiil View Post
    Finally I did prove it but I’m not coming back anymore. All I wanted was to ask some questions to you guys and have fun during lock down. I got sick and tired of all those guys attacking me not only in this thread but also messages and sending rude questions/messages and asking who I am. Well if you want to know who I am and want my photo at least send your name and photo first. I always thought good of the clients but I don’t think I do anymore now. Bye
    There is always that group of guys who fuck it up for everyone, but I'm not surprised.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    always thought good of the clients but I don’t think I do anymore now. Bye
    For me this is the kicker, lockdown will be a little bit sadder now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    For me this is the kicker, lockdown will be a little bit sadder now.
    Yep. Next time someone laments why girls don't post in the forum, just show them this thread. This is why we can't have nice things.

I wish you well on your journey lililiil.

Banned
    Some of you guy's are utterly hopeless. If you listen to my tip and don't upset Illan
    maybe Illan wouldn't have left.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Finally I did prove it but I’m not coming back anymore. All I wanted was to ask some questions to you guys and have fun during lock down. I got sick and tired of all those guys attacking me not only in this thread but also messages and sending rude questions/messages and asking who I am. Well if you want to know who I am and want my photo at least send your name and photo first. I
    But really thank you for those guys who believed and had fun with me. Is always thought good of the clients but I don’t think I do anymore now. Bye
    Her English is getting better when she is anger without a Google Translator surprise.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Her English is getting better when she is anger without a Google Translator surprise.
    QUOTE=Climax598]
    Quote Originally Posted by lililiil
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598
    Hi
    Need some evidence you are from Ginza. You have good English that surprised me because the girls I see are Chinese. But anyway recently have some Australian born. If it true I see you at the shop after lockdown.
    Thanks
    Why should I give you the evidence? I don't fucking care if you believe it or not. Just don't read it mind your own business. I don't want you as my client anyway
    Fack! you are not from Ginza. Wow anger bird. Ya too good to be true. As other have say your English is to good to be one of the WL from Ginza.[/QUOTE]
    YOU are the main reason after all just please don’t come to my thread I’m going to just talk with those who want to have conversation with me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's their body they can do what they like, good luck to them.......
    Never said they couldn't do what they want. I'm of Asian background, so the limitations don't even apply to me. But there's a whole other thread on this topic and it would be interesting to see it clearly stated in writing from the source.

She said she's a girl working in Ginza, not a mind reader. How can she possibly answer for other girls what they do?
    Same for all the other questions that go "why do girls...?".
    Whose to say she isn't one that is an "asians only". I also really doubt they don't talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Because some girls can't handle western dicks because too long or too fat or both, but its also a culture thing as some Asian girls are very pedantic about cleanliness (Asian men are too) so they prefer that type of like minded customer, I've sat in waiting rooms and seen some western grubs walk in (I'm western too).

There is also the language barrier as well
    Haha and this is why I had to ask the question...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is there a blocking function in this forum ?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast