Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm girl from Ginza - ask me anything

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Her English is getting better when she is anger without a Google Translator surprise.
    QUOTE=Climax598]
    Quote Originally Posted by lililiil
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598
    Hi
    Need some evidence you are from Ginza. You have good English that surprised me because the girls I see are Chinese. But anyway recently have some Australian born. If it true I see you at the shop after lockdown.
    Thanks
    Why should I give you the evidence? I don't fucking care if you believe it or not. Just don't read it mind your own business. I don't want you as my client anyway
    Fack! you are not from Ginza. Wow anger bird. Ya too good to be true. As other have say your English is to good to be one of the WL from Ginza.[/QUOTE]
    YOU are the main reason after all just please don’t come to my thread I’m going to just talk with those who want to have conversation with me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's their body they can do what they like, good luck to them.......
    Never said they couldn't do what they want. I'm of Asian background, so the limitations don't even apply to me. But there's a whole other thread on this topic and it would be interesting to see it clearly stated in writing from the source.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    She said she's a girl working in Ginza, not a mind reader. How can she possibly answer for other girls what they do?
    Same for all the other questions that go "why do girls...?".
    Whose to say she isn't one that is an "asians only". I also really doubt they don't talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Because some girls can't handle western dicks because too long or too fat or both, but its also a culture thing as some Asian girls are very pedantic about cleanliness (Asian men are too) so they prefer that type of like minded customer, I've sat in waiting rooms and seen some western grubs walk in (I'm western too).

There is also the language barrier as well
    Haha and this is why I had to ask the question...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is there a blocking function in this forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Is there a blocking function in this forum ?
    There's no block function but there is an ignore function.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lili have you visited much of our wonderful country? How long have you been here if you weren't born here? If you have travelled what have you seen that you really enjoyed?
    (trying to get this thread back on track)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Second question - Have you ever had a Bunnings snag and did you enjoy it? If you have and did then you well on your way to being classed a Aussie 😂👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What does the ignore function do Riff888?

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Not much, I'm using the Tapatalk app, it shows a message saying user ignored, you can still click and open it to read the message.

Maybe they can't send you DMs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well its just abit of fun, i dunno why anyone takes it so serious.
    TBH i don't want ppl to know who i am either, i'm a private punter, and as we all know there are some crazies out there.
    I can understand a WL/ML not wanting to give out their personal details, too many crazed stalker types out there.
    It only takes one to make your life hell.

In saying that i wish i got some numbers of the MLs i visit for some private sessions during lockdown.
    It has been pretty boring lately

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This thread is hilarious. As many have said before. Who cares if she's real or not. She's not trying to sell anything, just answering questions.

The range or responses to this thread man... From guys swooning over her, to those saying she's fake, to some passive aggressive shit like AHLUNGOR trying to get her to type something in her own language.

I found this response particularly funny. When being confronted and the bluff called. The response is to shrink away.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Totally fine Lili,

Thanks for starting this thread and the entertainment that comes along. Happy to just sit back and enjoy the show, all the best.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Not much, I'm using the Tapatalk app, it shows a message saying user ignored, you can still click and open it to read the message.

Maybe they can't send you DMs.

That's a pity ... thanks for letting me know

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    On this full version, by clicking on “ Add to Ignore List ”, posts from the one you ignore won’t show up.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess if she going to get offended and take it personally every time someone questions if she works at Ginza or not it's probably in her own best interest to not post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

The range or responses to this thread man... From guys swooning over her, to those saying she's fake, to some passive aggressive shit like AHLUNGOR trying to get her to type something in her own language.

I found this response particularly funny. When being confronted and the bluff called. The response is to shrink away.

Mr Meng, I asked the OP to post something in her own language as the OP had quoted my comments:

No, not assuming anything , always keep an open mind in the forum . But if she did write something in her naive language, be it Chinese , Japanese , Korean or Thai, it would have eliminated a lot of possibilities already, isn’t it?

And then responded:

Quote Originally Posted by lililiil View Post
    Why would I post that if that reveals my nationality? 为什么? どうして ? 왜? ทำไม?

So, I got what I was asking for, and happy to leave it at that. If want to call that a bluff, please do, can’t stop you can I ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    On this full version, by clicking on “ Add to Ignore List ”, posts from the one you ignore won’t show up.
    Ah perfect ... many thanks Wilisno

Quote Originally Posted by lililiil View Post
    I said I'm not going to answer those questions revealing my private information. Okay?
    Believe it or not Lili, I was actually trying to help !

I must admit I did assume quite early that you could be a Chinese WL and using a translator very well. And if you would write something in Chinese - like some proper sentences or a paragraph which Google translate would make them sound totally different - then you could easily prove yourself a real person rather than someone like this :

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I mean right now, every time I read a post from this "girl" all I can imagine is some ugly unwashed fat guy behind a computer typing away and possibly jerking off to the graphic descriptions being posted by other gullible bros here.... Yuck, dude!

Sorry Brother Goldfish, I understand you have now turned to the other side but for all good intentions- when I said it could “eliminate a lot of possibilities “ I was referring to something similar to what you had described. Trying to help prove that Lili is Not one of those guys !!

Just feel that I should make myself clear.

Cheers

Believe it or not Lili, I was actually trying to help !

I must admit I did assume quite early that you could be a Chinese WL and using a translator very well. And if you would write something in Chinese - like some proper sentences or a paragraph which Google translate would make them sound totally different - then you could easily prove yourself a real person rather than someone like this :

Sorry Brother Goldfish, I understand you have now turned to the other side but for all good intentions- when I said it could “eliminate a lot of possibilities “ I was referring to something similar to what you had described. Trying to help prove that Lili is Not one of those guys !!

Just feel that I should make myself clear.

Cheers
    For the same reason, the suggestion was totally useless. If she can use a translator to write in English, she can use a translator to write in any language, it doesn’t prove anything.

In short, why should anyone want to know where she’s from, just join the harmless chat or not at all.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=donkeykong]You’re good. Don’t worry about guys here, people tall a lot of crap on the internet lol. I believe I’ve seen you before. Exchange pics?

Quote Originally Posted by cravox.77
    I`ve read this thread. If you work in there, we might have met before?
    I am not sure though. will you reveal your call name? I will keep your privacy.
    These guys are so disgusting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi lililiil, I have a few questions!
    1. What do you like to do when you're not working?
    2. What's your favourite cuisine? Could you recommend any restaurants around the City?
    3. What kind of things have you not tried yet that you'd like to do after the lockdown?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    [QUOTE=lililiil;2235638]
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong
    You’re good. Don’t worry about guys here, people tall a lot of crap on the internet lol. I believe I’ve seen you before. Exchange pics?

These guys are so disgusting
    Haha That is very naive from a wl. Similar to baby cat in some ways

Ginza is the toughest brothel in Sydney most guys is extremely demanding nd disgusting....What do you expect from us 善男信女 ?

Don't u have better things to do? Watch TV, cooking, exercise study etc... you need to Get a life nd try to be normal lilili

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast