Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm girl from Ginza - ask me anything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There one question that often been ask on here, with punters on here all coming up with all manner of answers.
    Perhaps u can give us the answer. Why do some girls advertise that they will only go with a certain nationality ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might be a dumb question but I was wondering: do girls actually develop feelings for some customers and has it personally happened to you? Thanks!

Since there are two identical threads for the same topic, need to ask again:

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    English is too good to be true ??

In fact, it’s perfect English !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lililiil View Post
    I think it depends on girls but for me... I love it haha. But only when they are good, I actually cum more than twice. Sometimes I don't feel anything. I have the same question for you. Can you describe some skills as an example for the gooood blowjob?
    a good blow job is when you don't just use your mouth and keep sucking. Many girls think they just put their mouth in, up and down and it'll be good.

Variety is the key! Use your mouth 30% and the rest is variety of other: use your tongue, go shallow, go deep, lick balls (very good), lick sharp (very good), and use YOUR HANDS (cock must be wet otherwise it may hurt), combine with your hands while using your mouth, tongue gives the best feeling.

Lots of girls don't use their hands while doing blowjob, big mistake.
    And don't just go up and down (with both hands and mouth), do it in "8" shape motion is the best, especially with hands.

I give lots of variety too when I lick pussy, that's the key

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Hahaha... I'm just sitting back and watching this unfold. It's good for a laugh!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about your’s? What makes you the most memorable punt(?) ever. Can you share the experience?
    I think my favourites punts involve lots of eye contact with the WL. During sex, during blowjob, during DATY. It brings you closer and for me makes the experience so much better. I think that the eyes communicate a great deal. I think a positive attitude and sense of fun is always very sexy.

In terms of of bad punts. I never had a terrible experience, but I've had one punt where the working lady was obsessed with cleaning. I had just showered, used mouthwash etc etc. And every 5mins she was applying mouthwash or wipes to my body and constantly checking her phone. Nothing ruins the mood like Listerine constantly being applied to your balls.

Clean once or twice, not seventeen times!

Another question:

What are your favourite outfits to wear? What makes you feel sexy? Lingerie, Costumes, Nothing but a smile?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s Thai danika, Thai rose and Thai Aileen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who is the one girl you think can write a good English working at Ginza?Mmm
    Chinese girls nop
    Japanese girls nop
    Korean girls maybe ?
    Singapore maybe?
    ABK girls could be?
    Another

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why work at Ginza and not at any other shops? Maybe you have worked at other shops before, why did you leave? What makes Ginza better?

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Chinese girls nop
    Japanese girls nop
    Korean girls maybe ?
    Singapore maybe?
    ABK girls could be?
    Another
    There are western girls too…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

😮

She said you won’t recognise us. Meaning her and her friends made this account the only friends I know of at ginza is Thai rose Thai Aileen and Thai danika

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Chinese girls nop
    Japanese girls nop
    Korean girls maybe ?
    Singapore maybe?
    ABK girls could be?
    Another
    My Guess is J Sally

The two threads are 3 hours apart, it’s simply because the first one didn’t get through moderation for a while, so she thought it’s lost, hence she created the second thread. This happens quite often with a lot of new members.

No need to be sceptical, just enjoy the chat !

Banned
    This thread is really “weird”. It could be a “naughtier brother” posed as a “Ginza girl” to test the intelligence of all the brothers here given that none of the questions so far are answered or replied.

The answer to the question of working private or not seems to be obvious if this thread is real from a Ginza girl. It will be a “no” as she will put this thread under the “Sydney Private” section to solicit customers if she wants to go private. Also if she is a good and popular girl, she would have a number of her regulars’ mobile already to contact enough to keep her going as a private girl. If she is not a popular but an average service girl, why take the risk for a heavy fine to see an average girl outside your “allowed travel zone for food and essential services” given that the Police is using Licence plate scan to stop car for interrogation.

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    This thread is really “weird”. It could be a “naughtier brother” posed as a “Ginza girl” to test the intelligence of all the brothers here given that none of the questions so far are answered or replied.

The answer to the question of working private or not seems to be obvious if this thread is real from a Ginza girl. It will be a “no” as she will put this thread under the “Sydney Private” section to solicit customers if she wants to go private. Also if she is a good and popular girl, she would have a number of her regulars’ mobile already to contact enough to keep her going as a private girl. If she is not a popular but an average service girl, why take the risk for a heavy fine to see an average girl outside your “allowed travel zone for food and essential services” given that the Police is using Licence plate scan to stop car for interrogation.
    None of the questions had been answered or replied ? Are you for real ? Or are you real ?

She has made six replies on this thread…

Banned
    In relation to this thread, I am not real. You guys enjoy it if you think this is a real Ginza girl.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    In relation to this thread, I am not real. You guys enjoy it if you think this is a real Ginza girl.
    If this is a real Ginza girl, I’m Wilson 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    If this is a real Ginza girl, I’m Wilson ������
    You wish !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

... He gave me hips of uber discount coupons.
    ....smell I can’t literally do it. And I have to hold my breath for the entire session which makes me very mechanical.
    You think that's perfect English? Lol
    Hips instead of heaps, starting a sentence with And and a some other issues.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I reckon OP gotta do "something" to prove that she is what she says she is, or this thread gonna turn either nasty or really creepy real quick. No need to show who you are, there's gotta be a way prove it.
    There have been other real WLs who've come on here in the past. Most have named themselves so it was easily believable. Others found other ways to convince us.
    I mean right now, every time I read a post from this "girl" all I can imagine is some ugly unwashed fat guy behind a computer typing away and possibly jerking off to the graphic descriptions being posted by other gullible bros here.... Yuck, dude!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast