Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm girl from Ginza - ask me anything

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    You are both wrong. He was referring to the easy sexual favours colonialists got from the natives by giving just beads, shiny things, nails and trinkets.
    No you are wrong Sherlock it was just a silly answer to a silly question as he said, and don't try to read into something that's not there....cheers

How does it being a silly answer preclude it from coming from your cultural memory? It can be silly and part of your memory all at the same time. It didn't come out of a vacum. Nothing comes from a vacum. Actually, I didn't think it was silly. Everyone knows that shells and the like were used as native currency and that shells and shiny trinkets from sailors bought native pussy by the score. So I too found your short line funny, give yourself some f*king credit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How does it being a silly answer preclude it from coming from your cultural memory? It can be silly and part of your memory all at the same time. It didn't come out of a vacum. Nothing comes from a vacum. Actually, I didn't think it was silly. Everyone knows that shells and the like were used as native currency and that shells and shiny trinkets from sailors bought native pussy by the score. So I too found your short line funny, give yourself some f*king credit

nice idea … vacuum we are not . True

much prefer this idea expressed around cockle shells …

Meanwhile, silver bells and cockle shells acted as colloquialisms for instruments of torture, where silver bells were thumbscrews used to crush the thumb between two hard surfaces and cockle shells were torture devices used on the victims genitals.[4

Banned
    Yeah ok....nite nite...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did you have help or did you come up with this by yourself?’ 🤣😂😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't have any proof, only justice. Justice to all the other girls who've come here to post because all those have done something to proof their WL identity in one way or another. Like Louisa, Jessie, Christmas, babycat, even Mimi private girl, etc. They've all put their WL reputations on the line, so they deserve the trust that they got.
    Along comes this one, doesn't even want to give her WL name and wants the same treatment from us? Where's the justice to the previous girls?
    Not giving out her WL probably a good idea to protect herself from attacks by creepy keyboard warriors. Louisa, Daisy, MiMi ...been here for business through forum interaction with “fans”. Jerry was here for fun and she was strong girl so revealing her identity was ok. Bbc was too naive to express her thoughts here without considering being attacked. So I don’t think Lilili have to prove her identity. Take it easy and let her feel comfortable around here. Feel pity for her to suffer from few horny trolls

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Not giving out her WL probably a good idea to protect herself from attacks by creepy keyboard warriors. Louisa, Daisy, MiMi ...been here for business through forum interaction with “fans”. Jerry was here for fun and she was strong girl so revealing her identity was ok. Bbc was too naive to express her thoughts here without considering being attacked. So I don’t think Lilili have to prove her identity. Take it easy and let her feel comfortable around here. Feel pity for her to suffer from few horny trolls
    True, and even then it took it's toll on Jerry when she had a complete arsehole stalk her and make her life miserable.
    Hope she is doing ok now, she was a lovely girl.
    So yes it is wise of Lililil to keep her identity to herself I feel.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I still remember her penis diagrams

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I still remember her penis diagrams
    She was a cartoonist ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    She was a cartoonist ?
    Dont know if the thread is still on here or not. It is good reading.

She was explaining about how different cock sizes and shape feels inside her. Then she included diagrams.

I think she said she didn't like straight dicks and curved one were better

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey 金魚佬大哥,

I think it’s ok if the OP prefers not to reveal “her” identity/working name other than “she” works at Ginza as per title. If the OP has been posting in google style Chinese English or Singlish, I think most of us will just welcome and embrace this breathe of fresh air. Some credit is due for admitting the use of translator! Anyway, some lighthearted entertainment during this boring and depressing lockdown period, no harm done, no?

so why not just keep ourselves amazed? As a few brothers have pointed out: no one is gonna get hurt or losing money isn’t it ?

Have a nice Sunday Bro.

Cheers
    I don’t think there is a translator involved! The OP is using a lot of contraction in their sentences! I doubt a translator would use contraction.
    Basically your phone uses that style of lazy English!

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Dont know if the thread is still on here or not. It is good reading.

She was explaining about how different cock sizes and shape feels inside her. Then she included diagrams.

I think she said she didn't like straight dicks and curved one were better
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=Penis+diagram
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well done Willis!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I don’t think there is a translator involved! The OP is using a lot of contraction in their sentences! I doubt a translator would use contraction.
    Basically your phone uses that style of lazy English!
    I did encourage lili to post something in her native language but she didn’t response, so let’s just leave it at that.

It’s the most popular new thread during the lockdown, nice little contribution and entertainment to the forum nevertheless.

Cheers

I did encourage lili to post something in her native language but she didn’t response, so let’s just leave it at that.

It’s the most popular new thread during the lockdown, nice little contribution and entertainment to the forum nevertheless.

Cheers
    Why would you want her to post in her native language ? You’re sure you can read it ?

Don’t automatically think she’s Chinese !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Cheers
    Agree absolutely no harm in it

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Why would you want her to post in her native language ? You’re sure you can read it ?

Don’t automatically think she’s Chinese !
    No, not assuming anything , always keep an open mind in the forum . But if she did write something in her naive language, be it Chinese , Japanese , Korean or Thai, it would have eliminated a lot of possibilities already, isn’t it?

English is just too good....... haha (even if using a translator?)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    No, not assuming anything , always keep an open mind in the forum . But if she did write something in her naive language, be it Chinese , Japanese , Korean or Thai, it would have eliminated a lot of possibilities already, isn’t it?

English is just too good....... haha (even if using a translator?)
    Just leave as it is. As long as OP and all brothers input is not harmful. No need to take it so serious. It is just an open forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Cheers
    But you always told Babycat never to reveal where she was from.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Just leave as it is. As long as OP and all brothers input is not harmful. No need to take it so serious. It is just an open forum.
    That’s what I said from the start.

BTW, @ Ahlungor, her English is not good enough for an ABC, and the site might not support her native language for her to write anyway.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast