Person's Name : Hana
Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
Phone :0411 666 757
Rates : Diamond 45mins $180 with VIP membership discount
Size/shape : petite and slim
Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnam
Services Provided : Diamond service

Some time ago, at Sakura57 I picked up Ysandra from line up but was impressed by the elegance and innocence of an Vietnamese petite girl, Hana. So last Tuesday I booked Hana for 45mins and popped over after I finished my work. Hana I guess is in her middle 20s. She is a small slim girl around 155cm with A cup boobs and was in a tight pink lace tank top and short skirt.

Nothing special in shower. After the shower we had some DFK to kick off the session. She was ok with my tongue going deep into her mouth, but there wasn’t much tongue kissing. I like to exchange saliva with pretty girl so I quite enjoyed the kissing with Hana. She spoke decent English and there was a lot of fun during the foreplay with her. Her boobs seemed not big, only A cup, but I didn’t care I just wanted to fuck her hard.

She was so light that I could lift her up just like a barbie doll. I put her on bed and lay down on my back. She started licking my nipples and slowly went down to give me a nice bbbj. Her bbbj style was soft and gentle. I rubbed her pussy with my hand and found she was wet already.

After she rolled the condom down on my cock, I told her to get on top to start with cowgirl. She got tired soon then I changed to Miss so that she could have a break. Like other petite girl I’ve been with before, Hana has a tight pussy. I pounded her for 5 to 10 mins until she was almost exhausted. I had to stop to let her catch her breath. After a while I held her legs to drag her to the edge of the bed and drilled her deep while standing on the floor. Soon afterwards I held her thigh and picked her up with my cock still in her love hole. She held my neck and I threw her up and down. She got aroused by this position and screamed out. Her legs were trembling but not sure if she came. She was tired soon and told me to put her down. I put her back to the bed but didn’t let go. I asked her for some doggy. Doggy was another highlight because her small body made my cock look much bigger. Again she was soon out of breath but fortunately I blew my load at the right time. Hana’s back was already sweaty. She said “You are so strong you smashed me”

We took a shower, put on clothes and kissed goodbye before time was up. I went downstairs and had a brief chat with the reception girl before I left. Hana couldn’t handle my hard fuck but she tried very hard to make me happy. I will definitely come back for the second session with her.