Person's Name : Hana
    Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
    Phone :0411 666 757
    Rates : Diamond 45mins $180 with VIP membership discount
    Size/shape : petite and slim
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnam
    Services Provided : Diamond service

Some time ago, at Sakura57 I picked up Ysandra from line up but was impressed by the elegance and innocence of an Vietnamese petite girl, Hana. So last Tuesday I booked Hana for 45mins and popped over after I finished my work. Hana I guess is in her middle 20s. She is a small slim girl around 155cm with A cup boobs and was in a tight pink lace tank top and short skirt.

Nothing special in shower. After the shower we had some DFK to kick off the session. She was ok with my tongue going deep into her mouth, but there wasn’t much tongue kissing. I like to exchange saliva with pretty girl so I quite enjoyed the kissing with Hana. She spoke decent English and there was a lot of fun during the foreplay with her. Her boobs seemed not big, only A cup, but I didn’t care I just wanted to fuck her hard.

She was so light that I could lift her up just like a barbie doll. I put her on bed and lay down on my back. She started licking my nipples and slowly went down to give me a nice bbbj. Her bbbj style was soft and gentle. I rubbed her pussy with my hand and found she was wet already.

After she rolled the condom down on my cock, I told her to get on top to start with cowgirl. She got tired soon then I changed to Miss so that she could have a break. Like other petite girl I’ve been with before, Hana has a tight pussy. I pounded her for 5 to 10 mins until she was almost exhausted. I had to stop to let her catch her breath. After a while I held her legs to drag her to the edge of the bed and drilled her deep while standing on the floor. Soon afterwards I held her thigh and picked her up with my cock still in her love hole. She held my neck and I threw her up and down. She got aroused by this position and screamed out. Her legs were trembling but not sure if she came. She was tired soon and told me to put her down. I put her back to the bed but didn’t let go. I asked her for some doggy. Doggy was another highlight because her small body made my cock look much bigger. Again she was soon out of breath but fortunately I blew my load at the right time. Hana’s back was already sweaty. She said “You are so strong you smashed me”

We took a shower, put on clothes and kissed goodbye before time was up. I went downstairs and had a brief chat with the reception girl before I left. Hana couldn’t handle my hard fuck but she tried very hard to make me happy. I will definitely come back for the second session with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great review. i will need to see hana.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    excellent review. Do you think she is Australian-born or grew up in Vietnam?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    excellent review. Do you think she is Australian-born or grew up in Vietnam?
    She grew up in Vietnam. I remember she said she came to Australia from her country 2 years ago. (or 3 years? I forgot) And she spoke English with her distinct accent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. After lockdown and because of this review I think Hana will be very busy. Stunning body from the photos too.
    YMMV how would you rate her face, you mentioned pretty so it would be above average right?
    Side access and face mask, I think most places will be extremely busy after lockdown. Thanks again for the review.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    Nice review. After lockdown and because of this review I think Hana will be very busy. Stunning body from the photos too.
    YMMV how would you rate her face, you mentioned pretty so it would be above average right?
    Side access and face mask, I think most places will be extremely busy after lockdown. Thanks again for the review.
    To me, her face is attractive, above the average. I would rate her face like 7 out of 10. YMMV. Yep. During this boring lockdown period, we've built up lots of sexual energy and can't wait to go for a punt. I'll go to blow my load on the first day of reopening

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Libido...thanks for your awesome review bro. Hana is definitely on my radar now ... Pretty hot girls on the website. One more new joint (Sakura) to explore....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post
    To me, her face is attractive, above the average. I would rate her face like 7 out of 10. YMMV. Yep. During this boring lockdown period, we've built up lots of sexual energy and can't wait to go for a punt. I'll go to blow my load on the first day of reopening
    There will be many horny guys ready to drop their loads. The first day for girls will definitely be very busy and exhausting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by libido View Post
    Person's Name : Hana
    Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
    Phone :0411 666 757
    Rates : Diamond 45mins $180 with VIP membership discount
    Size/shape : petite and slim
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnam
    Services Provided : Diamond service

Some time ago, at Sakura57 I picked up Ysandra from line up but was impressed by the elegance and innocence of an Vietnamese petite girl, Hana. So last Tuesday I booked Hana for 45mins and popped over after I finished my work. Hana I guess is in her middle 20s. She is a small slim girl around 155cm with A cup boobs and was in a tight pink lace tank top and short skirt.

Nothing special in shower. After the shower we had some DFK to kick off the session. She was ok with my tongue going deep into her mouth, but there wasn’t much tongue kissing. I like to exchange saliva with pretty girl so I quite enjoyed the kissing with Hana. She spoke decent English and there was a lot of fun during the foreplay with her. Her boobs seemed not big, only A cup, but I didn’t care I just wanted to fuck her hard.

She was so light that I could lift her up just like a barbie doll. I put her on bed and lay down on my back. She started licking my nipples and slowly went down to give me a nice bbbj. Her bbbj style was soft and gentle. I rubbed her pussy with my hand and found she was wet already.

After she rolled the condom down on my cock, I told her to get on top to start with cowgirl. She got tired soon then I changed to Miss so that she could have a break. Like other petite girl I’ve been with before, Hana has a tight pussy. I pounded her for 5 to 10 mins until she was almost exhausted. I had to stop to let her catch her breath. After a while I held her legs to drag her to the edge of the bed and drilled her deep while standing on the floor. Soon afterwards I held her thigh and picked her up with my cock still in her love hole. She held my neck and I threw her up and down. She got aroused by this position and screamed out. Her legs were trembling but not sure if she came. She was tired soon and told me to put her down. I put her back to the bed but didn’t let go. I asked her for some doggy. Doggy was another highlight because her small body made my cock look much bigger. Again she was soon out of breath but fortunately I blew my load at the right time. Hana’s back was already sweaty. She said “You are so strong you smashed me”

We took a shower, put on clothes and kissed goodbye before time was up. I went downstairs and had a brief chat with the reception girl before I left. Hana couldn’t handle my hard fuck but she tried very hard to make me happy. I will definitely come back for the second session with her.
    Great review libido

Can imagine a Le Mans style sprint, as all rush the front door come opening.

don't know why. may be it's cause I only go during day time but yeh all old girls there like late 30 lol

sigh this shop use to be my favourite watering hole

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Things have changed in terms of quality and price after covid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

good goood

good review! its so hot that girl going really wet after u rubs her pussy
    https://handjobgifs.com/
    https://deepthroatgifs.com/
    https://cumshotgifs.com

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    Things have changed in terms of quality and price after covid.
    Agree, bound to get worse until the borders open up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm going to smash Hana when lockdown lifts. She is hot, petit, fucks like a machine and loves to please. One of the best.

Banned
    Drilled Pounded Smashed
    So aggressive with such a little girl

HANA is here today 22/04/22 (Fri)
    11am - 7pm
    Good service and very popular! Book Now!!!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au