Thread: La Petite Aroma - Asian May (embarrassed I punted here)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

La Petite Aroma - Asian May (embarrassed I punted here)

Against my better judgement I decided to go to this place on Sunday night. No booking and got a line up - mix of white chicks with some extra lbs, black girl and a cute Asian girl May.

I ask receptionist if May does dfk and she barks at me why didn’t you ask her. Should have taken this as a warning sign to walk.

Agree on one hour with May for $360. Yeah I know, it’s too much. But she’s hot and young. Receptionist says 19, May says 23.

Into room. Talk for a bit. Tells me she has made 30k and has set herself a goal to get out of business. Too much talk about money for my liking.

I slide up next to her and spoon her with my cock touching her beautiful ass. I lean in for dfk - nah, no go. I lick her tits. Absolutely sensational young Asian girl boobs. She’s from Malaysia but is so Aussie. Go for DATY - nah not on menu.

She slips on dom then goes to blow me. Yeah no bbbj. It’s good but I want to fuck. I ask her to stop but I’m already at point of no return and cum into the dom.

More talk then I ask for round two. This time I shove my cock into her mouth and start saying suck my cock baby. It’s probably grossing her out but feel she needs to work more for that money.

Go her missionary. Tight puss. I blow quick.

Yeah nah yeah - will not repeat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I work across the road and have seen nothing but methodians working there. For a place that has been there for 20+ years and sells itself as a high end brothel it wasn’t too enticing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't know it was still open.

Feel for you. The pricing seems ridiculous with what was provided.
    A few minutes walk would put you at a Thai massage shop, everything on the menu for half the price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't believe this place still exists. Was working in Chatswood over 20 years ago, 5 minutes away and never ever entered the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Funny thing is it was quite busy. Heard door go about 5 times in an hour.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't believe this shop is still around. Been there once and never again. I found the receptionist to be very rude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Can't believe this place still exists. Was working in Chatswood over 20 years ago, 5 minutes away and never ever entered the shop.
    25 years ago it was my go to place. The girls were stunning and DATY was a standard inclusion which was most unusual.

This was of course before the influx of Asian girls and internet advertised privates. So the girls were normally the Uni types paying their way through uni rather than junkies. Also had a sister shop in Victoria street.

My first ever “relationship” with a WL was a young lass from here. Had great free sex for a year then I moved interstate. I’ve been back a few times, last time maybe 5 years ago and certainly overpriced for what you get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Against my better judgement I decided to go to this place on Sunday night. No booking and got a line up - mix of white chicks with some extra lbs, black girl and a cute Asian girl May.

I ask receptionist if May does dfk and she barks at me why didn’t you ask her. Should have taken this as a warning sign to walk.

Agree on one hour with May for $360. Yeah I know, it’s too much. But she’s hot and young. Receptionist says 19, May says 23.

Into room. Talk for a bit. Tells me she has made 30k and has set herself a goal to get out of business. Too much talk about money for my liking.

I slide up next to her and spoon her with my cock touching her beautiful ass. I lean in for dfk - nah, no go. I lick her tits. Absolutely sensational young Asian girl boobs. She’s from Malaysia but is so Aussie. Go for DATY - nah not on menu.

She slips on dom then goes to blow me. Yeah no bbbj. It’s good but I want to fuck. I ask her to stop but I’m already at point of no return and cum into the dom.

More talk then I ask for round two. This time I shove my cock into her mouth and start saying suck my cock baby. It’s probably grossing her out but feel she needs to work more for that money.

Go her missionary. Tight puss. I blow quick.

Yeah nah yeah - will not repeat.
    The receptionist shouldn't be so rude